• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記はある日記形式の本からの抜粋です。第三段落のwe will not get to wear uniformsを「意志」で訳したらよいか「予測」で訳したらよいか今ひとつわかりません。その一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 I'm spitting mad.Not only is Mama training to be a nurse, but so are Olga and Tatiana. But not Mashka and me. No! We are too young! ※Olga、Tatiana、Mashkaと「私」は姉妹です(年齢順に記載しました)。OlgaとTatianaは"the Big Pair"、Mashkaと「私」は"the Little Pair"と呼ばれています。 Mashka is so good, always so sweet about everything, and she has tried to make me feel better about being left out. "At least it's both of us, the Little Pair," she said, and then suggested that maybe we could find other good work to do for the soldiers. She's such an angel, I'm not sure we're truly sisters. Mama says indeed we can be of great help, we can visit the sick and injured. But - we will not get to wear uniforms, and I did so much want to. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程宜しくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数48
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (14912/31771)

お母さんは、私たちは病人やケガ人を見舞えるし(それで)とても役に立つと言う。だけど、、、私たちは(= Mashka と私は)(看護婦の)制服を着ることは出来ない、私は本当に着たかったのに、 will は、下記の6「~出来る」の意味でしょう。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=will

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。リンクまで貼っていただいて助かります^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

The little devices most of us carry around are so powerful that they change not only what we do, but also who we are . . . We've become accustomed to a new way of 'being alone together.'

• 英文和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 So, you see, the Earth is extremely, unbelievably old compared to us humans with a fossil record hiding incredible stories to tell us about the past and possibly the future as well. But in the short time we've been here, we' ve learned so much and will surely learn more over the next decades and centuries, near moments in geological time.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 英文について【至急お願いします】

教授から次のようなメールが来ました。 We will not have class Monday so I can get the 9:00 section caught up with yours. On Wednesday we will resume talking about the constitutional convention and the structure of the Constitution. 月曜日10時から授業があるのですが、この10時からのクラスはキャンセルということですよね? 一応、9時・10時と教授は2回続けて授業をしています。 で、私は10時のクラスを取っています。 so I can get the 9:00 section caught up with yours.はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 「月曜日は授業がありません。水曜日は~から授業を再開します」という内容というのはわかるのですが… わかる方訳して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet このメール内容は振られていますか? まだ、わたしが頑張れば見込みがある内容ですか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)