• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の解説をお願いします)

Have you written your graduation speech yet?

boogie2489の回答

回答No.3

I'm going back and forth about... は物理的にあっちこっちに動くというのではなく、 「about以下についてあれこれ各バージョンに目を通す」という、忙しそうに目が 各バージョンの用紙に向けられている状態を表現しています。 about以下のwhich one「どのバージョン」がrelate toの目的語です。疑問詞が付いている ので文頭に置かれています。which one = which version I think our classmates can relate to which one. が元の形。 relate to A で「Aと関連させる」の意味です。この場合「どのバージョンと最高に関連させられるか」 という意味になります。 つまりabout which one I think our classmates can realte to best. で 「私が思うに、私達のクラスメートが、どのバージョンと最もよく関係させることができるか、について」 という意味で、その副詞が、「私はあれこれ各バージョンに目を通しています」にかかっています。

SAE3549
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします Morgan

I've gone back and forth the lastfew days... trying to decide whether or not I should even write this .In the end, I reaalized I would regret it if I didn't,so here goes. realized itのitは正確にはどこを指しているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。 Went to Post Office they said you are the one who have to claim the insurance and not me. Why I have to wait, I do not receive the item. This is useless, I am tired of e-mail back and forth

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I have been back and forth with them and they don't understand me. They gave me an English speaking line and it disconnects shortly after an automated machine. I called both of the numbers provided and the lady answering just keeps giving me the English line. I have called it several times and it isn't working. The room number is OOO Talk soon よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

以下の英文の意味がよくわからないので訳してもらえませんか? All of these dreams and ideas plus the ones I haven't told you, will give me back my hapiness and positive energy. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

以下の文がわかりません。1993年のクリントン大統領による増税政策についての記事の一部です。 The bill, a compromise of separate House and Senate versions of Mr. Clinton's plan, cleared Congress by the barest and most partisan of margins just before lawmakers left on their August recess. 前半部は「その法案は、ぎりぎり一票の差で連邦議会を通過した。」で「法案=クリントン大統領の計画の、下院バージョンと上院バージョンの妥協案」だと思うのですが、and以下はどういう意味になるのでしょうか。 わかる方がいましたら、ご回答よろしくお願いします。 ※参考までに、関係がありそうな当時の記事を挙げておきます。 http://articles.latimes.com/1993-08-07/news/mn-21325_1_deficit-reduction-plan

• narrative

I’m 21 years old, and for the last few months I’ve been questioning if I might be a transgender man. In a lot of ways it makes sense, but I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrative, and there are some other things I can’t seem to get past. I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrativeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 小説の中で気になった英文です。

気ニなったところだけでいいので教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 1. , and suggestion, started flying shick and fast. 2. The only person talking sense was Sal. (senseの意味と子の倍意の使われ方を教えて下さい) 3. Possively even dead like Sten. (「ステンより死んだようなものはない」という感じでいいのでしょうか? 意訳ですけど。ぶんぽうてきな説明をお願いします。) 4. I lit up on the run back. (run backとはなんでしょうか?ランバックに火をつける?) 5. I called and heard myself in stereo. (in stereo の意味を教えて下さい) 読んでいる小説はAlex GarlandのThe Beachです。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• Now it doesn't meet that

Now it doesn't meet that solutes aren't moving back and forth 溶質は前後に移動しません。 と訳されていますが、Now it doesn't meetはどういう意味なのでしょうか?