• ベストアンサー

英文を訳していただけませんか?

以下の英文の意味がよくわからないので訳してもらえませんか? All of these dreams and ideas plus the ones I haven't told you, will give me back my hapiness and positive energy. よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

これら全ての夢や計画、それから、まだあなたに話していない夢や計画が、私の幸せとポジティブなエネルギーを返してくれることでしょう。 “plus”は“and”とほぼ同じ意味ですが、「(前に言ったことに)加えて」というニュアンスがあります。 “ones”は、aya4979さんのおっしゃるとおり、dreams and ideasを指すと思います。 “give me back”は、前後の文脈がないと訳しにくいですが、「私がその夢や計画に何か(時間、労力?)をつぎ込めば、その夢や計画が私に幸福とエネルギーを返してくれる」というような意味合いだと思います。

prepature-peach
質問者

お礼

解説つきの訳どうもありがとうございます! 訳がわかってすっきりしました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• aya4979
  • ベストアンサー率37% (12/32)
回答No.2

こんばんは。早速ですが、 私が今まであなたに言わなかった夢とか考えとかに加えて、これらの夢や考え全ては、私に幸せとポジティブな力を呼び戻してくれます。 のような意味になると思います。 ones は dreams and ideasを指すと思います。

prepature-peach
質問者

お礼

訳がわかってすっきりしました。 ありがとうございました。

• tsuchi
  • ベストアンサー率46% (43/92)
回答No.1

これらの夢と思いつきと、まだ話していないもう一個のアイディアが、私に幸せと前向きな力を取り戻させてくれるだろう。

prepature-peach
質問者

お礼

訳がわかってすっきりしました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳を教えてください。

下の英文の訳を教えていただきたいです。自分でも調べながら訳してみたものの英語が苦手でうまく繋がりませんでした。 For all the things i didn't do and all the love that haven't got to you わかる方がいましたら教えていただけると助かります。

• 英文の構造を教えてください

Once confidence had been destroyed between children and their parents , it is difficult to recover it . The child will keep even his most ordinary thought and feelings to himself , and will turn to other people ―not necessarily the best ones―to whom to give his confidence. という文章で、to whom to give his confidence の構造がよくわからないです。 最初のtoは、turn toのtoというこでしょうか? 解説だとこの一文が、to whom he can give his confidence. となっているのですが、これは、he can を省略したということなのでしょうか? では何故to give というふうにgive にtoがつくのでしょうか? 解説お願いします。

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 英文解析のお手伝いをお願いいたします。

以下の英文のwhen以下の構造が掴めません。 Freud suggested that dreams occur when feelings and ideas unacceptable to the individual threaten to disturb his sleep. when以下にS+Vの構造がないようなのですが、問題はないでしょうか? 以下、二つに分けて訳してみました。 feelings and ideas unacceptable to the individual "個人に受け入れられない感情とアイデア" threaten to disturb his sleep "人の眠りを妨げる脅し" このthreatenは構造としてどのような役目をしているのでしょうか?? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文解釈なのですが、

英文解釈で、なぜ答えがそうなるのかわからず困っています。 (1)In Germany today, you can already hear words such as walk,cancel,happy,relax,and baby. (2)None of these words is originally German. (3)All are new imports from English, and it seems that every day more and more of these new words from English are entering the German language. という英文で、 Q.3文目のAllを4語で表しなさい。 で、学校の先生は、答えを「None of these words 」としたそうなのですが、違う気がするのですが。 Noneのように否定の意味が入ることがなぜなのかわかりません。 私は「Anyone of these words 」「Each of these words 」などを考えたのですが、Allの後ろがareで複数なので、どうかと思います。 なぜ答えが「None of these words」なのか。 他の答えではいけないのか。 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳してほしいです。

There is some evidence that these improvements in the characteristics of elders have resulted in more positive views of aging. Tibbitts claimed that during the past 30 to 40 years, U.S. society has moved from holding negative stereotypes of old people to holding positive views in which elders are seen as being able to contribute to the quality of life for themselves, their communities, and society as a whole. Schonfield even argued that the assumption of negative attitudes toward old people is a "social myth" perpetuated by the gerontological literature. We will be examining these attitudes in derail in Chapter 2, but there does appear to be a substantial shift from negative to positive attitudes. The improvements in the physical, mental,social, and economic characteristics of elders have been so marked, and there have been so many programs and services developed for elders only, that many have begun to criticize these programs as discrimination in favor of the aged, or positive ageism. We will be discussing examples of positive ageism throughout this book; but the ones that have drawn most criticism so far are the Medicare program and some features of the Social Security System, such as the automatic cost of living increases in benefits and the tax-exemption of Social Security benefits for most elders. Perhaps these programs have been criticized the most because they involve the most money. Critics are beginning to argue that since elders are no longer deprived economically and since they are now much better off mentally, physically, and socially than they were in the past, it is no longer necessary or fair to continue the enormous expense of these special supports and programs available only to elders. Some argue that the way to reduce positive ageism is to make these supports and programs available to all ages on the basis of need. For example, they recommend that the national health insurance, which only elders now enjoy, be extended to all ages. It is clear that positive ageism is becoming an important issue and promises to become even more important as we are faced with more older people and more expensive programs for "seniors only."