eBay返金要求-PayPal経由

このQ&Aのポイント
  • eBayを利用し、商品に不備があったためPayPal経由で返金を依頼したところ、出品者から以下の返答を受け取りました。
  • PayPalが資金を保留しているため、利用不可です。
  • eBayでのポジティブフィードバックとこの件を終了してください。さもなければ出品者は銀行から返金を要求するかもしれません。しかし、私は現金が足りません。PayPalはあなたが送金した現金を保留していますので、PayPalに問題を解決し、eBayにポジティブフィードバックを残してください。その後、PayPalは資金を解放し、$545を返金します。また、PayPalは手数料を差し引く場合がありますので、ご了承ください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

なんか、トラぶってるようなので、急いで。 「ペイパルは、お客さまからのご送金について、支払い停止処置を取っています。支払い停止処置解除には、お客様より私へ、イーベイと停止処置された送金につきまして、解除ご了承のご返事を頂く必要がございます。解除のご了承を頂けない場合は、イーベイにより、私の銀行口座から、相応する資金引き出しが行われます。  それにつきましては、私は資金が不足しております。ペイパルは、お客様がご送金くださった料金を支払い停止しておりますので、ペイパルに対して、ご送金についての解除手続き、及び、イーベイに対して解除了承をお申し出くださいますよう、お願い申し上げます。 そうして頂ければ、ペイパルは支払処理を再開し、私のほうから直ちに、お客様へ返金申し上げることができます。支払い停止処置されている、お客様の545ドルにつきましては、ペイパルはいくばくかの手数料を徴収いたしますので、ご了承をお願いします。」  原文、非ネイティブによるものでしょうか? いずれにせよ、ビジネスしてるひとにしては、かなり乱れた文面のようです。  文面からは、どうも信頼できない感じがするのですが、いかんせん文面以外の状況を存じておりませんので、質問者様におかれましては、充分注意して対応されてはいかがかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

ebayでの取引で相手からいただいたメッセージです。 So you wanted us to hold your item and to ship it out at a later date? この商品を後日発送してもいいですか?という文だと思うのですが、間違っていると困るので分かる方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Fate will orchestrate the meeting, if by any chance an action of yours or his should block the path, or speed up the path, all that will happen is that fate will rearrange itself and you’ll either meet in very similar circumstance a little earlier than your due to meet or a little later. If you want to help. Make sure that there are many avenues in your life open where you come into contact with people, work, leisure, travel, home life, interests, internet, other people and so on, so long as you don’t become a total recluse and close doors to the world and opportunity. However narrow an opening into your life, Fate will help to make it happen and will find the door way and avenue to make it happen. Even if you do become a recluse and lock yourself away from life fate will try and open up the path for you and put opportunities your way by which you can meet someone, and this special person, but the more avenues in life that you have to meet people the easier it is for destiny to flow.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 和訳お願いします

ebayで商品を購入したらこのようなメッセージが送られてきました(paypalで送金済み) 送料を8ドル余計にもらってたから返金したいという旨の解釈でよろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Hi I based weight of item by the large and yours were less so I owe you around eight dollars. i wanted to let you know that I can get more in small sizes and colors if you are interested. Thanks and I will paypal you the difference if I have your email. Jo

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• ebay落札  paypal支払い後の変なメール

ebay落札後にpaypalで支払い後よく意味が理解できないメールが届きました。初めてpaypalを利用します。paypalとebayから支払い完了のメールは届きました。メールの内容は以下のとおりです。わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 This member has a question for you. Dear ××××, Hi I have problem with my paypal account My paypal account has been limited and I cannot access fund in my paypal account Would it possible for you to open case on eBay item not received so that you can get your money back as soon as possible I cannot continue this sale I hope you can understand Please open dispute as soon as possible so that you can get your money back - (出品者)

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」