eBayでの送料についての問い合わせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • eBayで商品を購入した際に、送料を余計に請求されたことについて質問します。
  • 購入した商品の重さに基づいて送料が計算され、実際の重さよりも軽かったため、返金を依頼したいと考えています。
  • また、購入者に対してさらなる商品の提供もしており、興味があれば小さいサイズや色のバリエーションも取り扱っている旨を伝えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

ebayで商品を購入したらこのようなメッセージが送られてきました(paypalで送金済み) 送料を8ドル余計にもらってたから返金したいという旨の解釈でよろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Hi I based weight of item by the large and yours were less so I owe you around eight dollars. i wanted to let you know that I can get more in small sizes and colors if you are interested. Thanks and I will paypal you the difference if I have your email. Jo

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Modena04
  • ベストアンサー率92% (25/27)
回答No.2

ラージサイズのアイテムの重量を元に請求させていただいたのですが、貴方のアイテムは軽量であった為、約8ドルほど余分にいただいた形になってしまいました。 スモールサイズの色違いの在庫がありますので、もし興味があるようでしたらご連絡ください。 (注記:余分となった8ドルで購入出来るアイテムなのかどうかは判りませんが、追加アイテムのご注文をいただけるのであれば、追加アイテム金額と合計送料金額、余剰となった8ドルを加えた上で、不足分だけお支払いいただける、、、という事だと思います。あくまで、「もし興味がありましたら、、、」というやわらかなお誘いですので、買ってくれというような強要ではありません。) 今回はご購入ありがとうございました。貴方のpaypalアカウント(電子メール)をご連絡いただければ、差額分をpaypal経由で返金させていただきます。 ======== 返金をお願いする際には、 Thank you for your honesty and additional offer. I would prefer to have the difference back to my paypal account (返金先のpaypalアカウントのメールアドレス) as I do not require additional items. Please let me know if you have any questions. というような感じで、いいと思います。 払い戻し先の電子メール(paypalアカウント)を確認する為のメールなので、メールアドレスを明記してあげれば返金していただけるはずです。 送料で利益を上げる売り手が多い中、とても正直な方ですね。(eBayのフィードバックで評価してあげてください。)

shibu0612
質問者

お礼

大変分かりやすい解説ありがとうございました。とても良いセラーに当たったということですね。フィードバックでの評価もしたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.1

「こんにちは、私はあなたの商品を大きいサイズだから重いと考えてましたが、あなたのは思っていたより軽かったので8ドルくらい余計に取っています。そしてもしあなたが興味があれば、私はもっと小さいサイズともっと多くの色が提供できます。ありがとう、そしてもしあなたからメールがあれば、誤差の金額をPaypalします。」 直訳ではありませんが、こんな内容です。 おっしゃる通り8ドルくらい多く取っているということですね。 なので、あなたが返金を待ってますとのメールを送ったらいいと思います。 返信メール例 「Thank you for sending me a e-mail, and I understood you owe me around eight dollars. I'm expecting you to give me back the money.」

shibu0612
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に返信メール例までお答えいただきましてありがとうございました。おかげでセラーの方と交渉できそうです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳願います。

---------------------------------------- I currently have only Grey XXL available in LS coveralls. I have lots of Short Sleeve coveralls available, and can sell for 27.99. However, they are assorted colors and sizes. Grey, Navy Blue, and a few more. There are 24 pcs in a case....6Small,3 Medium-XL, 8 XXL, 7 3XL. I also have a great selection of bib overalls, denim jeans, pants, jeans, skinny/slim pants, shorts. Unfortunately, coveralls is something I am a little short on right now. I can sell you Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve coveralls in specific sizes and colors in first quality, although they are a bit more expensive. Would you like a price on buying specific sizes and colors of coveralls? ---------------------------------------- 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

same back to you and yours, ○○(名前)。I'll grant you 3 wishes ○○(URL) LOLJK, but srsly like the page

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

Regarding the paypal payment, I thought it was already transferred to you when I made the payment. Is it not transferred directly and now maybe blocked, because I opened this "case" with ebay? Do you know if I have to close the case, to release your payment? "

• 和訳してください

You do not have to allow registration time. You can use credit card right away through Paypal if we accept the payment. I will send payment request invoice through PayPal soon.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Athenians, I am not going to argue for my own sake... but for yours. ...For if you kill me, you will not easily find a successor to me, who, if I may use such a ludicrous figure of speech, an a sort of gadfly, given to the state by God: and the state is a great and noble steed who is tardy in his motions owing to his very size, and requires to be stirred into life. I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you. You will not easily find another like me, and therefore I would advise you to spare me. 長文で申し訳ございません。今まで出会ったことのないような英文のためご教示お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手から返事が来たのですが相手が興奮しているのか自分ではちょっと?な部分があります。 詳しい方いましたら訳していただけないでしょうか? I really don't understand understand if you are seriously interested in this animals or not and moreover we are already in June and if not purchased before Hamm,then i think you will have to find someone else.We do not issue any paperwork till after advance deposit must have been paid to be sure we are dealing legitimately and not otherwise.

• 英語や英訳の得意な方和訳してください!!

I could wake up to you evey mornig and look at that wonderful smile of yours このcouldは過去形の意味で使われているのですか?? 最後のyoursはyouではないんでしょうか?? 詳しく解説して下さると嬉しいです 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳して下さい。

Your account has been blocked for infringing the Terms&Conditions and the device has been removed. It won't be unblocked, if you are not satisfied you can get a refund and find another app that better suits your needs. If you're interested let me know  the Google order number/ 和訳で何と言ってるのでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Here, if you were to say "samples" I would assume you found a sample resource online and used that. If you said "sampling" I would assume you went out and recorded stuff yourself to sample.