• 締切済み

英語 次の文を言いかえてください。

お願い致します。 1 Watching a baseball game on TV is fun. →It is (). 2 Naturally Ichiro played an active part in the game. →It is (). 3 I met Julie for the first time (at the party).()内の語を強調して →It was (). 4 Let‘s go to karaoke this evening, shall we? → How about ().

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

1 It is fun to watch a baseball game on TV. 2 It is natural that Ichiro should play an active part in the game. It is natural for Ichiro to play an active part in the game.も可能かもしれませんが、書き換え問題なので元の形をなるべく崩さないのがいいと思います。 3 It was at the party that I met Julie for the first time. 4 How about going to karaoke this evening? 以上で、よろしいでしょうか。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございました<(_ _)>

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

1) It is fun to watch a baseball game on TV. 2) It is natural for Ichiro to play an active part in the game. 3) It was at the party that I met Julie for the first time. 4)How about going to Karaoke this evening? いろいろな言い方があると思いますが、最初に浮かんだ文章をかきました。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

ご回答有り難うございました<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 中学英語

Q:Who is your favorite baseball player ? A:My favorite baseball player is Ichiro. は学校で習いますが、 itで受けて It is Ichiro. では学校文法上だめでしょうか。 itは代名詞だと理解していますが、 Qの主語はyour ・・・、Aの主語はMy ・・・  Your favorite baseball player is Ichiroではないんで itはだめ? 宜しくお願いします。

• go to watchについて

何度もスイマセン・・・ もうひとつ質問に対してのお返事お願いします。 Shall we go to watch a baseball game?って文法的に正しいでしょうか? Shall we go watching a baseball?は正しい感じがしますが・・・

• 英語 至急お願いします

画像の英文に対しての問題で What is Sally watching on TV? という問いが分かりません。 ちなみに選択肢は A. A movie B. News C. A baseball game です。 できれば今日中に回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします!!

英作文を作りたいのですが、自信がありません。教えてください。 次の日本文を英文で書きたいのですが正しい英文であるか自信がないので教えてください。 本日中にお願いいたします。 野球の試合に遅れそうだ。 仕方ないタクシーに乗ろう。 I am running late for baseball game . I have got to take a taxi. I will take a taxi. あなたは野球の試合を見に行くの? Are you going to watch a baseball game? 私も昨日野球に試合を見に行った Yesterday I went to watch a baseball game, 好きな野球選手は誰ですか? Who is your favorite baseball player? イチローは走攻守3拍子そろったプレーヤーだ ICHIRO is ideal baseball player who is good at batting, running and fielding. 今日の試合でもすばらしいプレーをするだろう It would make a great play today's game. 私は、あなたのお気に入りの野球チームを勝利を願っています。 I hope win your favorite baseball team 以上です。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 高校3年 英語について

強調構文についてで It was in the park that I saw him on Monday.をIt is~thatの強調構文 She met him at the station yesterday.のat the stationを強調する文、yesterdayを強調する文 Ampan-man bests Baikin-man by Am-punch. でアンパンマンを強調する文、バイキンマンを強調する文、アンパンチでを強調する文 上記の問題を強調構文(It~that・・・)に直した英文の答えを教えてください!

• 英語での問い合わせについて

英語で海外の会社に、「私はパソコンゲームの''MVP Baseball 2005''の日本語化パッチを、個人的な楽しみのために作りたいです。それを他の人たちに配布するつもりはありません。''MVP Baseball 2005''の日本語化パッチをつくってもよいですか?」という内容の問い合わせのメールを英語で送りたいと思っています。「I want to make the localizing in Japanese patch of ''MVP Baseball 2005'' of the PC game for the personal pleasure.There is not intention of distributing it to the other people.May I make the localizing in Japanese patch of ''MVP Baseball 2005''?」という内容でよいでしょうか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)The typhoon blew the roof off the house. =The house had the roof (b ) off ( ) the typhoon. 2)You must show us all the tickets. =All the tickets ( ) ( ) ( ) to us. 3)He has recently been laid off by the company. =The company ( ) recently ( ) ( ) off. 4)People think that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =(It) (is) (said) that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =Ichiro (is) (thought) (to) be a great baseball player. 5)Everybody in this community knows her name. =Her name (is) (known) (in) everybody in this community. ()内の添削をお願いします。 英訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語での問い合わせメールについて

海外の会社に、「以前の質問が分かりにくかったかもしれないので、もう一度質問します。私はパソコンゲームの''MVP Baseball 2005''の日本語化パッチを、個人的な楽しみのために作りたいです。それを他の人たちに配布するつもりはありません。''MVP Baseball 2005''の日本語化パッチをつくってもよいですか?できるだけ易しい英語で答えて下さい。」という内容の問い合わせのメールを英語で送りたいと思っています。このサイトでさまざまな人の意見を聞いた結果、英文メールの内容は「Since the previous question I sent to you might not be clear, I would ask you again.I would like to make the Japanese patch for "MVP Baseball 2005" of the PC game for personal use. I do not have intension of distributing this out to the market. Would it be ok to do that? Please let me know.It is quite difficlt for me to understand English.Please answer to my question using simple English. Thank you.」とすることにしました。何か問題はないでしょうか?

• 次の英語を日本語になおしてください

(1) She graduated from one of the country’s universities. (2) You’ve really grown since I last saw you. (3) The accident happened early on Tuesday morning. (4) She smiled when the man appeared. (5) The man disappeared inside the building. (6) Oil prices continued to rise. (7) They followed us in their car. (8) We’re going to Spain for our holidays. (9) I hope everyone’s having fun. (10) What are your hobbies? (11) I’ve been invited to a party. (12) I love watching old Hollywood movies. (13) Let’s go back to camp now. (14) Come a little closer. Can Billy come too? Her dream has come away true. (15) Where are going? Has your headache gone away yet? (16) I spent the evening at home watching TV. (17) The cat is sleeping on the floor.

• 和訳お願いします

The top amateur baseball event is the All Japan High School Baseball Championship held each summer at Koshien Stadium. Regional playoff winners from Hokkaido to Okinawa battle it out for the national pennant as Japanese nostalgically root for teams from their home prefectures. Koshien broadcasts always score very high ratings. In spring, Koshien Stadium hosts the National Invitational High School Baseball Championship. At the end of each game in the tournament the winning team's school song is played, and the school flag is raised. The losing team collects dirt from the playing ground and scatters it on their home field as an inspiration to work harder. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m