全国高校野球大会とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 全国高校野球大会は、毎年夏に甲子園球場で開催される最高のアマチュア野球イベントです。
  • 全国各地の地区予選勝者が北海道から沖縄まで競い合い、各地のチームに故郷の人々が夢中になって応援します。
  • 春には、甲子園球場で全国高校野球選抜大会が開催されます。試合終了後、勝利したチームの校歌が流れ、校旗が掲げられます。敗北したチームは、グラウンドから土を集めて、自分たちのホームグラウンドにまき散らし、より一層の努力の励みとします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

The top amateur baseball event is the All Japan High School Baseball Championship held each summer at Koshien Stadium. Regional playoff winners from Hokkaido to Okinawa battle it out for the national pennant as Japanese nostalgically root for teams from their home prefectures. Koshien broadcasts always score very high ratings. In spring, Koshien Stadium hosts the National Invitational High School Baseball Championship. At the end of each game in the tournament the winning team's school song is played, and the school flag is raised. The losing team collects dirt from the playing ground and scatters it on their home field as an inspiration to work harder. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.1

アマチュア野球種目でのトップイベントは、甲子園球場で毎年、夏場に開催される全日本高校野球選手権試合です。 北海道から沖縄までの地域で試合を勝ち抜いてきた勝者(学校)は、日本人のそれぞれの出身県からのチームを懐かしさをこめての応援にこたえ、全国の優勝旗のために最後まで戦います。 甲子園の(試合)放送は、いつも高い視聴率を記録します。 春になると、甲子園スタジアムでは、全国招待者による高校野球選手権試合が開催されます。 トーナメントにおけるそれぞれの試合が終了後、優勝校チームの校歌が演奏され、校旗が掲揚されます。負けた方のチームは球場の地面から土を集め(持ち帰り)、自分たちのホームグラウンドにそれをまき、(次期を目指し)頑張る為の意識高揚に用します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Southern Cross is close to Southern Cross is different from most schools To learn mathematics, students at Southern Cross To improve their language skills, students at Southern Cross The Southern Cross school wants students to Which of these is a kind of wildlife?

• 和訳を教えてください

・The X-men have been regular visitors from their home an hour north in West chester County. from their home 以降をなんと訳したらいいのかがわかりません。 ・They have been among the top five movies at the box office for seven of the past 10. for sevenとは何のことを言っているのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 助けて下さい!!

下の文の英語があっているか、見てほしいです。 なんとか自分で考えましたが英語能力がないので文章的に合っているか分かりません。 お願いします!! ちなみに商業高校レベルですので・・・汗。 題は「思い出」です。 1.A high school life was very short. 2.This three years was many event. 3.For example, every year, It is a high school 4.baseball championship tournament in summer. 5.I went to Koushien stadium and watch the baseball game. 6.I have never watched high school baseball in Koushien stadium more than watch TV. 7.I will go to the Koushien stadium to watch high school baseball since I graduated from high school. 8.I went Okinawa to school trip when second year in high school. 9.I never ride on airplane my life since I was born. 10.It is warm in Okinawa then. 11.I ride on jet ski in the sea. 12.I swam in the sea then and enjoyed myself. 13.Bus guide acted as our guide when we went to botanical garden. 14.Thanks to her guide, I enjoyed myself. 15.I go to Okinawa once again.

• 和訳お願いします。

"An urgent telegram from our surveillance aircraft! It discovered enemy's aircraft carriers!" "The distance from our fleet is 80 miles. The cruising speed is 20 KT. They are flying their aircrafts for our direction now!" "The estimated time of their arrival is 6:35. Only 20 minutes ahead!" "Fighter squadron ready to take off immediately!"

• 英語のits とtheについて

次の文の場合theをつかってはだめでしょうか。 「Our school is famous for its baseball team」 itsを使う理由とtheの場合についてを教えて下さい。

• 英語、和訳

The air is a lot thinner one mile above the sea. So players at Coors Field are able to hit the ball a lot farther. Since it opened in 1995,more runs have been scored at Coors Field than at any other ballpark in America. To try and stop this happening,Colorado's baseball team keeps its baseball in a special room that stop the balls from becoming too dry. They believe this will stop the ball from going so far when a player hits it. However,not everyone thinks it will work. Michael Dubson is a scientist at Colorado University. "I don't think it world have much effect on how far the ball flies,"he says. Most baseball fans would like him to be right! を訳すとしたらどんな感じになるでしょうか? 野球についての英文です

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 和訳

"The result is a war over turf:product makers batlling grocers―and fighting each other―to win and keep their spots in supermarkets." この英文の、―に囲まれた部分の英訳がいまいち分かりません。 :から後ろは全てThe resultを修飾しているということですか?

• 英文

あるスタジアムについて英語で紹介したいのですが、 The stadium is a baseball park. It is can admission thirty thousand people. という英文の書き方は正しいでしょうか? 自分でも違和感はあります… 教えて頂けると嬉しいです🙏