• ベストアンサー

英文になってますか?

「I play with my brother and my grandfather」 これは「私は兄と祖父と一緒にやりました」 ということになりますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I played (bowling) with my brother and grandfather. と過去形にする必要があります。 ボーリングをしたのであれば、上記の文になります。

rentyan
質問者

お礼

playを過去形にするんですね! 英文がどうなるかまでありがとうございます! 回答ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

playが現在形ですから、「やります」になります。自分の兄と祖父ならばmyは一度でOKです。 また何を一緒にやったのかが不明なのですが、もし「私は兄と祖父と一緒に○○をやりました」という文章にするのであれば、 I played ○○with my brother and grandfather. になります。

rentyan
質問者

お礼

○○のところに競技名などを入れればいいんですね! わかりました!ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いいたします!!

8月15日、全戦没者と祖父を想う日。 右上の写真は1943年にパプアニューギニアで撮影されたもの。 この年祖父は現地で戦死、享年23歳、親父が3歳の時のこと。 父は祖父の事を覚えていません。 67年経った今も結構身近にある戦争。 This is the day to dedicate for all of our grandfather, victims of WW2. The upper right corner of the photo was taken in Papua New Guinea in 1943. My grandfather passed away at the age of 23 when my father was 3 years old. The father does not remember his grandfather's thing. War stories are still living with our side, even 67 years passed over.

• 英文

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします My mother laughed. "It wasn't his name," she said. "His name was Harold. He was my mother, my only brother. Harold was eighteen when the war began. I was twelve then, and my sisters were ten and nine. Harold liked to play with us―"

• 英文が分かりません。

I listened and looked so hard my ears hurt and my eyes got cloudy with the cold. この文の構造が分かりません。 文脈が無いので分かりにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の解釈は合っていますか

At a party in December 19XX, an in-law chided my brother for not opening an account with him. My brother said he would be happy to. 19XX年のあるパーティーで、兄は義父から、「私の口座も一緒に開いてくれたらよかったのに」となじられた。兄は「よろこんでそうしますよ」と答えた。 この解釈で合っているでしょうか? 背景としては、「兄」はすでに成功している個人投資家です。「an in-low」というのは、他の情報が一切ないので、どんな親戚なのかわかりませんが、こんなことを言ってくるのはたぶん義父だろうと解釈しました(話手も兄も結婚している年齢です)。 わからないのは、「open an account with」の意味です。 「私の口座もついでに一つ開いてくれたらよかったのに(そしてアドバイスしてくれたらよかったのに)」という意味にとりましたが、 「投資をするなら、私と合同名義の口座にしてくれていたらよかったのに」とか、「なんで私とお前(兄)の合同名義の口座も一つ開いてくれないんだ」といった意味でしょうか。

• 至急英文があっているか見ていただけませんか

日本語訳と同じような意味になっているか見てください。 お願いします クリスマスカードを送るつもりでしたが、おじいちゃんが12月21日に亡くなって、ちょっとバタバタしていたので送れませんでした。 I was going to send a Christmas card but I couldn't because my grandfather passed away on Decenber 21st and I had hectic schedule for a while. チョコレートと一緒に雛あられも送ったので、皆さんで食べてMegとKateの幸せを願ってください。 I sent Hina Arare with chockolate, so have a bite and wish for Meg and Kate's happy future. 中京大学に合格しました。大学では、スポーツと体の関係について勉強するつもりです。 I passed the entrance examination for Tyukyo university. I'm going to study about relation between sports and human body.

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• father's grandfather

My father's grandfather was killed in World War II. My father's grandfather とは 私の父方の祖父でしょうか? それとも純粋に父の祖父でいいのでしょうか?

• この英文で正しいでしょうか?

Is there any left-handed person here? Lefty have a good visual skills or imagine layouts. Mozart/ Picasso/ Leonardo da Vinci/ Michelangelo/  All of them are lefty. Thanks to my parent’s effort, I am now being able to do with both hands. Writing, eating are with my right-hand. I usually play tennis with my left hand, But if a ball comes to my right side, I immediately change my racket and can return a ball. Can you believe it? It’s truth. but a few times. Someday I’ll be able to cut a cucumber during writing a letter. 人前で発表しますがネイティブに通じるかが心配です。 省略していますので文章としては変ですが、文法的な大きな誤りをご指摘ください。

• わからない英文があります!

"I'm very stressed. With you and Serena down my throat, I can hardly think, never mind keep food down." never mind keep food downの意味がイマイチよくわかりません・・・。

プリントができない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • コピーしようとしましたら、読み込みのバーが行ったり来たりで、スキャンができないため、プリントができません。
  • パソコンもしくはスマートフォンのOSはWindowsであり、接続は無線LANです。
  • 電話回線はひかり回線です。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう