• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

この英文で正しいでしょうか?

Is there any left-handed person here? Lefty have a good visual skills or imagine layouts. Mozart/ Picasso/ Leonardo da Vinci/ Michelangelo/  All of them are lefty. Thanks to my parent’s effort, I am now being able to do with both hands. Writing, eating are with my right-hand. I usually play tennis with my left hand, But if a ball comes to my right side, I immediately change my racket and can return a ball. Can you believe it? It’s truth. but a few times. Someday I’ll be able to cut a cucumber during writing a letter. 人前で発表しますがネイティブに通じるかが心配です。 省略していますので文章としては変ですが、文法的な大きな誤りをご指摘ください。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数50
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

Is there any left-handed person here? Lefties are said to be skillful and imaginative. Mozart, Picasso, Leonard da Vinci, Michelangelo, all of these great people were lefty. My parents made me use my right hand for writing and eating. I really appreciate this. I usually play tennis with my left hand, but if a ball comes to my right side, I immediately grip my racket with my right hand, and can return a ball. Can you believe this? It’s true, and this happens from time to time. Some day I may be able to cut a cucumber with my left hand while writing a letter with my right hand. 面倒なので文章を直しておきました。構成はそのままで文法的にまずいところを修正しました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。 このような洗練された文章をサクッと書けるようこれからも頑張ろう! というFightがわいてきました。 ご多忙なところありがとうございました。感謝です。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文訳をお願いいたします。

Anyone can die like a dog but true courage is to live when it is right to live and to die only when it is right to die. ご面倒おかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• 英文を見てください

英作をしてみたのですが、うまく言いたいニュアンスが伝わっているかわからないので、ご意見をいただけるとうれしいです。また、こういう言い方もあるというのもあれば教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 「ボーイフレンドがいたらいいなとは思うけど、もちろん誰でもいいっていうわけではないから自分にぴったりの人が現われるまで気長に待つつもり。望みは持ち続けたいと思う」 (「誰でもいいというわけではない」というのがよくわかりません。) I admit I miss having a boyfriend, but it's not that it can be anyone. So I'll wait patiently for the right person to come along. I won't lose hope. 「その質問にはいつもYesって答えることにしてます。」 I make a point of saying yes to that question. 「何もかもうまくいかないように思えるときもあるけど、前向きに頑張っていれば、いつかきっといいことが起こると信じてる」 Sometimes it seems as if nothing goes right, but I believe, carrying on with positive attitude, something good is waiting for me down the road.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文おかしいですか?(;_;)

I be able to listen to Spanish, but I can not speak too much 私はスペイン語を聞くことができますが、あまり話すことができません。 と言いたいのですが(;_;)

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is.

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.