日本語訳を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の日本語訳を教えてください。
  • ある男性が外務省にビザ発行の許可を求めましたが、拒否されました。
  • 最終的に彼は2,139枚のビザを発行し、6,000人以上の命を救いました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

The next day,there were more people around his house He sent atelegram to the Foreign Ministry, He asked foy permission to issue visas, but permission was refused, He fried again dut received the same answer, After 10days, Sugihara finally decided to help them, He toid Yukiko that he was going to issue visas to the people yukiko knew the risks but told him that she agreed with his decision, Ill support you, she said, On July 29th, he announced to the crowd around his house, You will all get your visas! There was a short silen a big cry of joy, For the next 30 days, Sugihara wrote visas day and night, He smiled and said, The world is like a big wheel, We re all connected, We shouldn t fight each othel, We should join hands, Take care and good luck! On August 27th, he received a telegram from the Ministry, Close the office now and go to Berlin, On September 4th, Sugihara and his family got on a train for Berlin,Some people followed them to the platform, He continued to write visas even as he got on the train, He handed them out through the window, The dell rang and the train started to move, With tears in his eyes, Sugihara said, I cannot write and more, Forgive me,I will pray for your safety, One of them cried, Thank you, Mr,Sugihara, We will never forget you, The war ended in 1945, Sugihara returned to Japan and started working as a trader, Years later, in Angust 1968, he received a phone call from the Israeli Emdassy,It was from Mr, Nishri , an Israeli diplomat, Nr, Nishri met Sugihara and took out an old piece of paper, It was Sugihara s visa, You won t temember me, but I have never forgotten you, he said, Sugihara issued 2,139 visas to Jewish people in Lithuania, His actions saved more than 6,000 lives in total, 以上です 長くてすみません どうかお助けくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数13

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

☆タイピングをもう少し丁寧にしてもらえるとありがたいです。 <訳例> その翌日、さらに多くの人々が、彼の家のまわりにいました。 彼は、外務省に電報を送りました。 彼はビザを交付する許可を求めました、しかし、許可は拒否されました。 彼は再び試みましたが、同じ返事を受け取りました。 10日後に、杉原は彼らを助けることにようやく決心しました。 彼は幸子に、人々にビザを交付することを告げました。 幸子は危険を分かっていましたが、彼の決定に賛成ですと彼に言いました。 「私は、あなたを支えます」と、彼女は言いました。 7月29日に、彼は家の周囲の群衆に告げました。 あなた方全員は、ビザを得られます! 短い沈黙の後、喜びの大きい叫び声が、起こりました。 それからの30日間、杉原は日夜、ビザを書きました。 彼は微笑んで、言いました、「世界は、大きい輪のようのものです。 私たちはみんなつながっています。 私たちは、互いに戦うべきではありません。 私たちは、手を携えるべきです。 お大事に、幸運を祈ります!」 8月27日に、彼は本省から電報を受け取りました。 すぐに領事館を閉め、ベルリンに向かうべし。 9月4日に、杉原と彼の家族は、ベルリン行きの列車に乗りました。 人々のなかには、プラットホームまで彼らの後を追う者もいました。 列車に乗ってからでさえ、彼はビザを書き続けました。 彼は、窓越しにビザを渡しました。 ベルが鳴り、列車は動き始めました。 目に涙をうかべて、杉原は言いました。「私はこれ以上書くことができません。 許してください。 私は、あなた方のご無事を祈ります。」 「ありがとう、杉原さん。我々は、あなたを決して忘れません。」と、彼らの1人は叫びました。 戦争は、1945年に終わりました。 杉原は日本に帰国して、貿易会社員として働き始めました。 何年も後の、1968年8月に、彼はイスラエルの大使館から電話を受けました。 それは、イスラエルの外交官、ニシュリ氏からでした。 ニシュリ氏は杉原に会って、1枚の古い紙片を取り出しました。 それは、杉原のビザでした。 「あなたは私を覚えていないでしょう、しかし、私はあなたをこれまで忘れたことはありませんでした」と、彼は言いました。 杉原は、リトアニアでユダヤ人に2,139枚のビザを交付しました。 彼の行動は、全体で6,000人以上の命を救いました。 <参考> 杉原千畝 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9D%89%E5%8E%9F%E5%8D%83%E7%95%9D

mikoto04293438
質問者

お礼

すみませんm( __ __ )m 本当に有難うございますm(_ _)m 助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Going to the shore on the first morning of the vacation, Jerry stopped and looked at a wild and rocky bay, and then over to the crowded beach he knew so well from other years. His mother looked back at him. “Are you tired of the usual beach, Jerry?” “Oh, no!” he said quickly, but then said, “I’d like to look at those rocks down there.” “Of course, if you like.” Jerry watched his mother go, then ran straight into the water and began swimming. He was a good swimmer. He swam out over the gleaming sand and then he was in the real sea. He saw some older, local boys — men, to him — sitting on the rocks. One smiled and waved. It was enough to make him feel welcome. In a minute, he had swum over and was on the rocks beside them. Then, as he watched, the biggest of the boys dived into the water, and did not come up. Jerry gave a cry of alarm, but after a long time the boy came up on the other side of a big dark rock, letting out a shout of victory. Immediately the rest of them dived and Jerry was alone. He counted the seconds they were under water: one, two, three… fifty… one hundred. At one hundred and sixty, one, then another, of the boys came up on the far side of the rock and Jerry understood that they had swum through some gap or hole in it. He knew then that he wanted to be like them. He watched as they swam away and then swam to shore himself. Next day he swam back to the rocks. There was nobody else there. He looked at the great rock the boys had swum through. He could see no gap in it. He dived down to its base, again and again. It took a long time, but finally, while he was holding on to the base of the rock, he shot his feet out forward and they met no obstacle. He had found the hole. In the days that followed, Jerry hurried to the rocks every morning and exercised his lungs as if everything, the whole of his life, depended on it.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.

• 英文の訳をお願いします

英文の和訳をお願いします! Horie started his first big adventure in 1962. He tried to sail across the Pacific Ocean. In those days, very few people could travel abroad, and America was really a faraway country to most Japanese. Sailing to America was Horie's dream.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 英文の訳

英文の訳をお願いします!! On June 7, 2005, a yacht quietly came into a harbor. On the yacht a man with a big smile on his suntanned, lined face was waving his hand to the people who were welcoming his return. He was about to finish an around-the-world voyage. He had sailed eastward around the world without making any stops along the way. His trip took 250 days and covered 50,000 km. Horie Kenichi, who had succeeded in making a westward world voyage 31 years before, became the second person to sail around the world without any stops both eastward and westward.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (22) Caesar then restored Cleopatra to her throne and defeated her brother in battle. On his way back to Rome, Caesar passed through Asia. There, he squashed a rebellion in Asia Minor (modern Turkey). In a letter to a friend, he made light of the victory. The letter had only three words: “Veni, vidi, vici.” (“I came, I saw, I conquered.”) Plutarch says that this brief message matched “the sharpness and speed of the battle itself.” Caesar's fans later made placards with these three words written on them, which they carried in his triumphal procession into Rome. (23) When Caesar returned to Rome, he was proclaimed dictator. Then he began the work of healing Rome's terrible war wounds. He gave 100 denarii to every citizen and pardoned his own enemies, even those who had supported Pompey against him, including Cicero and Brutus. (Caesar was especially fond of Brutus. In his youth, Caesar had been in love with Brutus's mother, and he always looked out for her son. Brutus did not return the favor.) (24) During four years of almost absolute power, Caesar passed many laws to control debt, reduce unemployment, and regulate traffic in Rome. He levied taxes on foreign imports to boost Rome's economy. He put unemployed Romans to work building a new Forum and a large public building named in his family's honor: the Basilica Julia. He planned the first public library and built embankments along the Tiber to protect the city against floods. He revised the old Roman calendar, replacing it with the one that we use today, beginning with January. (25) Julius Caesar was perhaps the most extraordinary of all ancient Romans─a senator, military leader, and dictator of Rome. But he was also a poet, a brilliant historian who wrote about his military victories, and the only orator of his day who could compete with Cicero. His personal charm brought him the loyalty of men and the love of women.

• 日本語訳を!!10

お願いします (1) Everyone in first-century BCE Rome knew Marcus Tullius Cicero's name. He served as a consul―Rome's top office―and his fiery speeches drew crowds of listeners. When Cato the Younger, the great grandson of Cato the Censor, called Cicero“the father of his country,”everyone cheered. Yet Cicero's letters show that he sometimes couldn't decide what to do. And he worried a lot about his children. When his daughter Tullia died, he was heartbroken. He wrote to his best friend, Atticus, about his sadness: I have isolated myself, in this lonely region.... In the morning, I hide myself in the dense...forest and don't come out until night.... My only form of communication now is through books, but even my reading is interrupted by fits of crying. (2) Cicero wrote hundreds, maybe thousands, of letters. Amazingly, 900 of them have survived, more than 2,000 years later. They include letters to his friends and to other politicians, in addition to those that he wrote to his brother and his unruly, playboy son. In them, we learn about family problems, deaths, and divorces―not to mention his opinions on almost everything. (3) Like many grown-ups, Cicero liked to give advice, and his letters are generously sprinkled with hints, warnings, and words of wisdom. He was often pompous, even conceited, but he showed his feelings in his writing, even when his honesty made him seem weak or afraid. (4) Some of Cicero's letters report on the latest happenings in Rome. His words give us the best picture we have of life in the 1st century BCE. He wrote about simple things: the weather, gladiatorial games, and the price of bread. But he also described wars, riots, scandals, and the plots of scheming politicians.

• 英文訳してください

On the morning of that day,a big bomb fell on the city of Hiroshima. Many people lost their lives,and many others were injured. They had burns all over their bodies. I was very sad when l saw those people. It was a very hot day. Some of the people fell down near me. I said to them,"Come and rest in my shade.You'll be all right soon." お願いします(・・*)

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (17) Augustus Caesar, now the emperor of Rome, worked to reorganize the government and military. His greatest accomplishment was the creation of a system of government that lasted in Rome for five centuries: the Roman Empire. (18) Augustus created Rome's first police and fire brigade. He created a network of roads that connected the major cities of the empire, linking them all to Rome. He changed the way finance were handled and issued new gold and silver coins. He gave free food to the poor. He built the Forum of Augustus and decorated it with statues of his ancestors. He beautified the city and boasted of this accomplishment: “I found a city made of brick and left it a city of marble.” Augustus also sponsored artists and poets like Horace and Virgil, whose works glorified Rome─and, of course, himself. (19) Throughout his reign, Augustus never forgot that his great-uncle had been killed by jealous enemies who feared his power and popularity. Augustus pretended that his powers were all voluntarily given. He allowed freedom of speech and encouraged people to give him advice. But he was clever. He knew how to use power without seeming to seek or even treasure it. During his rule, magistrates were still elected to govern Rome. By sharing power with the magistrates, Augustus kept people from worrying that he was governing Rome alone. In fact, the soldiers were loyal to him and him alone─he paid their salaries and his treasury would pay their pensions. (20) The emperor's authority was so great that everyone left all the major decisions to him. But he was also very careful. Augustus kept a force of 4,500 soldiers to defend him. These soldiers, later called the Praetorian Guard, protected all of Italy. But some of them were always on hand to protect the emperor. To be on the safe side, the guards allowed only one senate at a time to approach the emperor, and they searched each man before he came close.

• 日本語訳を!c14-1

お願いします!  Sometime during the sixth century BCE,a prince named Vardhamana was born in northern India.His father was a Kshatriya and his mother's family controlled much of what is now Nepal and Eastern India.As the son of a powerful ruler,he lived alife of luxury.Wealth and pleasures surrounded him.He married and had a daughter,but when he was 30 years old,he began to feel bored and trapped by his life and all of his things.He decided to leave the palace and,after tearing out his hair in five handfuls,he began to wander the land,meditating,and living off the food that people gave him.  He traveled into faraway forests,where he met holy men and women who,like him,disliked the violence and greed of ordinary life.Together they looked for a better way to live.In time,Vardhamana found out about a holy man who had lived hundreds of year before,in about 800 BCE.This man,whose name was Parshvanatha,taught that as long as you did not lie,steal,own more than you needed to survive,or kill anything,your life would be pure and you would be freed from having to be born yet again.  Vardhamana began to follow these teachings,living only off the charity that people gave him.Sometimes people beat and abused him,but he stuck to his beliefs.Finally,after 12 years,6 months and 15 days,he was able to conquer his earthly desires.He no longer cared about fancy food,fashionable clothes,or even his family and friends.He had finally reached a state called Enlightenment-the burden of always wanting stuff didn't weigh him down anymore.People called him Mahavira,“the great hero.”He taught the four teachings of Parshvanatha,plus one more: celibacy.Total celibacy was a tough one,since if no one had children,people would die out. So,many people who followed the teachings of Vardhamana gave up worldly pleasures after they had finished raising a family.