• ベストアンサー

英文の訳をお願いします

英文の和訳をお願いします! Horie started his first big adventure in 1962. He tried to sail across the Pacific Ocean. In those days, very few people could travel abroad, and America was really a faraway country to most Japanese. Sailing to America was Horie's dream.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1962年に堀江は大冒険をスタートさせた。ヨットによる太平洋横断である。当時は海外旅行に出かける日本人など極めて稀であり、アメリカは遙か彼方の国であった。アメリカへのヨット旅行は堀江の夢であった。

worldvvv
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この英文が分かりません(*´ェ`*)ポッ

Workers trying to stabilize the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant Saturday started installing an offshore enclosure behind the facility to prevent radioactive runoff produced by emergency cooling operations from further contaminating the Pacific Ocean. この文さっぱりわからないです。 教えてください。 ここでの、 stabilize, intalling, offshore, の訳も教えてください。

• 英文

アメリカにジェーンの家族と一緒に車で旅行したことが一番楽しかった。 It was the best time to travel to America by car with Jean's family. で英文あっていますか?

• 英文の訳

英文の訳をお願いします!! On June 7, 2005, a yacht quietly came into a harbor. On the yacht a man with a big smile on his suntanned, lined face was waving his hand to the people who were welcoming his return. He was about to finish an around-the-world voyage. He had sailed eastward around the world without making any stops along the way. His trip took 250 days and covered 50,000 km. Horie Kenichi, who had succeeded in making a westward world voyage 31 years before, became the second person to sail around the world without any stops both eastward and westward.

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. Each country must accept the responsibility for the well-being of its citizens and for the equal treatment of its minorities. 2. If you come across unfamiliar words, you should look them up in the dictionary. 3. In this area, seals are a protected species, but you will find their meat on the menu in local restaurant. 4. Due to the failure of the communication system, none of us was able to broadcast the fast pictures of the disaster. 5. Continuing to release greenhouse gases at current rates would yield much more severe consequences during this century than that we saw in the previous one.

• 英検1級で出題された問題の訳

すいません、以下の一文がどうしてもうまく訳せませんで した。  (The Supreme court of Canada) expanded the right to be tried in either official language across the country.  文章の前後関係がないとわかりづらいかもしれませんが  わかる方いらっしゃいましたらぜひアドバイスをお願い  いたします。

• 英文訳お願いします

Some of the fastest-growing scams involve website. One method is for the scammer to create a false identity and make contact through an online dating agency or a chat room. The scammer claims to be seeking romance or a soul mate;they try to convince you that you are in loving relationship and the next step is for them to come and meet you. The only problem is they don't have enough money to travel to see you. They then ask you to send the money through a money transfer agent, such as Western Union, so that they are untrceable. Other reasons they give for needing your financial help include:they are stranded abroad, and need money for plane travel or visa costs;or they require urgent surgery or treatment for a serious illness, and you are the only person who can help. 内容を理解したいので… お願いします。

• わからない英文があります

下記の会話でSethが言っていること(両方)を訳してください! Seth: oh really...ok Ryan let me present exhibit A to you. she opted to forgo sailing to go to the crab shack. Ryan: so, not everyone likes sailing. Seth: ok lets take it to exhibit B here...intense. some would even say smoldering eye contact at the dining room table, she was mad dogging you and finally the clincher, last night in the pool house she chose to sit on your bed even though there was an empty chair available.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The tendency to judge the customs, cultural values, beliefs and norms of other societies by the standards of one's own, and hold one's own superior, is referred to as ethnocentrism. Upon my recent return from an amazing two weeks in northern India, I was asked, although rhetori- cally: Don't you appreciate America now? I was asked this not once but many times, which made me contem- plate the meaning of travel abroad with regard to valuing my home The impligátio land. n behind the above question was the presumption that I had a lack of appreciation before I ventured off to foreign soil. When I travel, I make a concerted effort at assimilating, to the best of my ability, into the culture and environment I am visiting.I have tried to stop thinking and categorizing in terms of contrasting and compar ing with America and be content with describing places and people and customs for what they are Sure, there are things I like better in one place or another, but those are merely components of cultures and countries, not a whole picture. Travel is not a competition; rather, it is a tool for understanding the world. Discarding preconceived notions and cultural biases provides a springboard for overcoming feelings of ethnocentricity.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください Hehe, I tried to listen 「Three days grase, 」it was good ^^ And remind me about Skillet x) But I saw some person from America in your "Friends", isn't he a good person?

• この英文どうでしょうか?

いつか(あなたの国)イギリスにいきたいです。 でも実際、私はほとんど海外旅行はしません。 (日本の)近くのサイパンや韓国には遊びに行きますが。 仕事が忙しいために、長期の休みを取るのが難しいのです。 Someday,I want to go to U.K. , but in reality i seldom go to travel abroad. I go to play to nearby, saipan , guam and korea ... though i am busy with my work, I am difficult to have long vacation. 自分なりに調べて書いたのですが、自信がありません。