• 締切済み

英文

アメリカにジェーンの家族と一緒に車で旅行したことが一番楽しかった。 It was the best time to travel to America by car with Jean's family. で英文あっていますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

>It was the best time to travel to America by car with Jean's family. この文だと、 「ジェーンの家族と一緒に車でアメリカへ旅するには、一番良い時期だった。」 になってしまいます。 "It was most enjoyable, travelling to America by car with Jean's family." の方が良いでしょう。

adadaewjap
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋め問題  どなたか教えてください。

英語の学習をしていますが、書き換えの問題で分からない所があるので、お分かりになる方に教えて頂きたいです。  2つの文を同じ意味になるようにする穴埋め問題で、( )の単語を使かわなければなりません。 自分で解いたところ『  』もあるのですが、ご指導いただきたいです。 1. Coco Chanel was an extremely designer.  (most) Coco Chanel was one of ______________ in the world. 『the most gifted designer』 2. It takes much less time to travel by train than by car. (lot) Traveling by train _____________ traveling by car. 『makes a lot of times to』 3.Suzanne's host at the dinner party wasn't as elegantly dressed as she was. (more) At the dinner party, Suzanne was far _____________ her host.  3は答えが導けません。どなたかお分かりになる方、お願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします

英文の和訳をお願いします! Horie started his first big adventure in 1962. He tried to sail across the Pacific Ocean. In those days, very few people could travel abroad, and America was really a faraway country to most Japanese. Sailing to America was Horie's dream.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 4つもあるので、わかるものだけで構いません..! (1)People are none of the happier for the development of technology. (技術が進歩したからといって人々がより幸せになるとは限らない) 質問:私はこの英文の「~the development of technology」の部分を「the progress in technology .」にしたのですが、これはまちがっていますか..? (2)Jane is superior to everyone else in math. (ジェーンは他の誰よりも数学で優れている) 質問:私はこのeveryoneをanybodyにしたのですが、anybody だと間違いですか? (3)Many Japanese people prefer traveling in groups to traversing alone. (日本人は個人旅行より団体旅行を好む) 質問1:私はこのtravelingをto travelにしたのですふが、preferは不定詞も使えますよね?なぜだめなのですか? 質問2:また、in をwithに書き換えても問題ないでしょうか? (4)It was not more than 50m to the peak. (頂上までせいぜいあと50mだった。) 質問1:せいぜいの意味で、ここではnot more thanが使われていますが、これをat mostに書き換えることは可能ですか? 質問2:このtoをuntilに書き換えることは可能ですか? ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

↓内容は旅行に関しての私からの質問に返って来た返信が下記の英文です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I often travel alone. It is quite easy to find someone to travel withduring the journey usually, canyou not do that? Do you normally work, Keiko?

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(7)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 I’d like to go to England someday. I’d like to happy that you go to Japan. I’d like to meet you someday. I went to China with my feather. My mother didn’t go to here. So she had work. Chinese language and Japanese language are different language. Chinese pronunciation is very difficult.. Well, I like travel. Do you like travel? I can’t drive a car. I’d like to obtain a driver’s license someday. いつかイギリスに行ってみたいです。日本にも貴女が来てくださったら嬉しいです。いつか貴女に会いたいです。 私は、父に中国に連れて行ってもらいました。母は、仕事で行けませんでした。 中国語と日本語は、違います。中国語の発音は、すごく難しいです。 ええと旅行は、好きです。貴女は、旅行は、好きですか? 私は、運転することができません。いつか免許を取得したいです。

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません The thing that he was about to do was to open a diary. this was not illegal (nothing was illegal, since there were no longer any laws ), but if detected it was reasonably certain that it would be punished by death, or at least by twenty-five years in a forced-labour camp. Winston fitted a nib into the penholder and sucked it to get the grease off. The pen was an archaic instrument, seldom used even for signatures, and he had procured one,furtively and with some difficulty, simply because of a feeling that the beautiful creamy paper deserved to be written on with a real nib instead of being scratched with an ink-pencil. Actually he was not used to writing by hand. Apart from very short notes, it was usual to dictate everything into the speak-write, which was of course impossible for his present purpose. He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote April 4th, 1984 この英文を全訳してもらえるとありがたいです

• 英文の書き換え教えてください

次の英文の書き換え教えてください Mr.Wilson was brave enough to enter the burning house. を It was からはじまる文にするにはどうすればいいですか???  It was ____________________. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の意味の違い

It was fun to talk with him It was fun to have talked with him の意味の違いは何でしょうか?教えてください