• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

noname#156265
noname#156265

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数830
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

1. 私は宿題をしようとしましたが、私のコンピュータのどこかに問題があると気付きました。 2. 「あなたは、誰と映画へ行きましたか?」「誰とも行きませんでした。 私は、一人で行きました。」 3. 私は、私のスピーチがかなり上手く行ったと思います。 あなたのスピーチはどうでしたか? 4. 犬は、世界の最もどこにでもいる人気のある2つの家畜の1つです; 猫が、もう一方です。 5. 日曜日に会うのが嫌かどうか同僚に尋ねるならば、私は彼らのほとんどがそれが問題外(不可能)であると言うと確信します。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.4

1私は宿題をしようとしたが、コンピューターにどこか不具合があると気付いた。 2「誰と映画に行きましたか。「誰とも(行ってません)。私は一人で行きました。」」 3私の演説はまずまず受け入れられたと思います。あなたのはどうでしたか。 4犬は世界で最も普通で、人気のある室内で飼われる二種類の動物のうちの一つである。猫が他の一つである。 5もし私が同僚に日曜日などに会議をすることが嫌かどうかを訪ねるたら、間違いなく「そんなの、とんでもない(大反対)」と言うであろう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

あなた自身が考えた訳を、すべての文章につけなさい。 それを添削してもらうよう、質問を考え直しなさい。 他人から答を貰っても、なあんにもなりません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の問題です。

英文の問題です。 次の英文の間違いを指摘し訂正する問題なのですが、 1 He is a very high man. high→tall 2 I made a lot of homework today. a lot of→many 3 I went to a trip with my friends. with→? 4 We need clothing,food,and shelter to survive. to?→? have→? 特に後半の問題に自信がありません。 解答解説よろしくお願いします。

• この英文あってますか?

私の夏休みの一番の思い出は友達とキャンプに行ったことです。 という文章を書きたいのですが my best memorial of my snmmer vacation is to went camping with my friends であってるでしょうか? to過去形の部分が怪しいと思うんですが、、、。 いろいろ間違えていると思うんで、教えてください!

• 意味の違いを教えてください

意味の違いを教えてください 1 a) He is one of my friends who help me with my homework.   b) He is the only pne of my friends who helps me with my homework. よろしくお願いします

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• my の使い方

マーク・ピーターセンの「日本人の英語」三部作を読んで目からウロコがたくさん落ちました。その第二部「続・日本人の英語」に my の使い方について大変興味深い記述があります。 What did you do on Sunday? I went to a movie. Who(m) did you go with? I went with my friend. という例文で この with my friend には大変な問題があるそうだ。 my friend というと the friend of mine と言う意味になり、the が誰を指すかが話し手と聞き手の間に共通の認識がない場合は、the only friend of mine という意味になり、つまりこの人には友達は一人しかいないことになってしまうので、友達が一人でないならば、 with one of my friend または with a friend と言わなければいけないとのことである。 これは、大変良く理解できたのだが、では、友達(の一人)と歩いているときに、例えば学校の先生とか親戚の人に会って、自分の友達を紹介しなければいけない状況で This is my friend, Mr. Sato. は、やはり間違いなのでしょうか? 目の前にいる人のことだから、my friend で良いような気もしますが、自信がありません。 辞書でmyを引いてもこのような記述は全然ありません。 (まあ、この項だけの事ではないけれど) 出来れば英語環境で育ったような方のご回答を期待しています。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

ニュアンスがわからず困ってます。。今度、海外に住む友人を訪ねる予定なのですが・・・ my plan is we could just stay in one of the pension house for a couple of days then we could go to the Island and maybe spend 2 to 3 days there. よろしくお願いします(。>_<。)

• 英文の訂正をお願いします!

I failed the summer vacation homework I tended to save homework since I was an elementary student. I didn't do summer vacation homework to the limit despite it is angry at mother. While it is always a beginning of the summer vacation, But, the summer vacation passes steadily soon, I had a lot of homework. When I was in a junior high school student, I left homework of one notebook unfinished until the last day in summer vacation. I did my homework while getting important very much. 日本語文 私は、夏休みの宿題で油断をしていて失敗した ことがあります。 小学生の頃から、私は夏休みの宿題を溜める癖 がありました。 よく、最後まで終わらずに親に怒られていたに も関わらず、毎年叱られていました。 いつも夏休みの最初のうちは、宿題は後からや ればなんとかなるだろうと余裕を持って過ごし ていました。(ここは訳できませんでした(TT)) しかし、そのうちにいつの間にか夏休みはどん どん過ぎていってしまい、大量の宿題が残って しまいました。 中学生の時には、夏休み最後の日までまるまる 一冊のノートの宿題を終わらせていなかったの で、とても焦りながらやりました。 宿題は計画的にするべきだと反省しました。 宜しくお願いします!

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

usually with one or two of either my or Michael`s friends there to, because they did`nt eat dinner in there house. they always tried to keep us spending time with each other and letting us know that we could talk to them and they would still love us no matter what we did. 一応訳してはみたのですが、うまく日本語にできません どなたかお願いします。