英文の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。解説をつけて頂けるとたすかります。
  • 翻訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 解説をつけて頂けるとたすかります。 1.I'd distinctly sensed these contradictions from the very firs and couldn't for the life of me understand how the others could be so blind to them. 2.His talk seemed all too incredible at the time , but in actual practice it really did prove remarkably easy.

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。、一番はじめから私は、この矛盾にははっきりと気がつき、他の人はなぜ全然気がつかないのか分からなかった。     for the life of me 私の命に賭けて(直訳) >  どうしても(分から)ない(意訳)     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=for+the+life+of+me     so blind to them そんなに盲なのか(直訳) > 全然気がつかない(意訳) 2。彼の話は当時全く信用できないように見えた、しかし実際にやってみると、驚くほど易しかった。 all too 「あまりにも~すぎる」     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=all+too

関連するQ&A

• it couldn't hurt to doの意味

英語のアニメを観ていて分からないところがありました。 //ゲーセン、UFOキャッチャーの前での友人同士の会話// A: Yeah, this little guy is an easy one to grab. B: Really? ( If it's that easy to get one, maybe if I tried it...) A: "...I could get one too." Is that what you were thinking? B: No! What are you talking about? I wasn't thinking anything! But I guess it couldn't hurt to just try this one time. /////////////////////////////////////////////// 会話最後の行の 「But I guess it couldn't hurt to just try this one time.」は、 「でも、今回だけやってみてもいいかな」のような意味になると思うのですが 1)「it couldn't hurt to ~」は「~してみも良い」という意味ですか? 2)似た表現に「It doesn't hurt to」を見つけました。同義ですか?   http://www.eigo-de.net/2006/06/it_doesnt_hurt_to … よろしくお願いします。

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)Fifty-three-year-old Judith Heath tells her story. I used to work as a practice manager for two GPs and found my job very stressful. I'd come home at night really wound up and it became a runningjoke that my husband would greet me at the door with a glass of wine. I drank heavily for around six months ack in 2004, getting through a bottle and a half of wine a night. (2)Even though I didn't know it then, I already had symptoms of liver failure. I had swollen ankles. I was also sick every day. I wasn't eating much and didn't feel hungry, but I carried on drinking every night. My employer said I had yellow eyes, so I went to see my own GP. He took one look at me and said, "I think you've got a liver problem because you're so jaundiced." (3)They did some blood tests and found that I was very ill. I was rushed into a hospital. Soon after that, my arms, legs, and midriff filled up with fuid. And my blood wasn't clotting, which really worried them. They told my husband that my liver wasn't functoning and they didn't know whether I would live or die. Finally, after six days on a drip, they said I was responding to the treatment, which had reduced the amount of fluid in my body and brain. (4)They did an ultrasound and said my liver was badly damaged and I had cirrhosis. I stayed in the hospital for a month on diuretic tablets and a zero-fat, zero-salt diet, with no more than 250 ml of fuid per day. (5)When I came home I looked like a skeleton. I had to stay on the restricted diet for 18 months and keep taking the diuretic tablets.I eventually sarted dinking soy milk to get some. protein and my weight went back up. (6)l stopped drinking alcohol completely and haven't touched a drop for three years now. Doctors thought I would need a liver transplant but, remarkably, it has regenerated and functions really well now. I would advise all people who think they're drinkng too much and feel poorly to visit their family doctors immediately, both to help cut down the drinking and to ge some blood tests for their livers. My case shows that your liver can deteriorate really fast-- and there are very few early symptoms, so you could be realy ill and not even know it.

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。長い英文ですがどうか翻訳をお願いします。

この英文の翻訳をお願いします。長い英文ですがどうか翻訳をお願いします。    The retention of policies which prohibit the employment of hijyukuren rodosha(non skilled) foreign labor, inadequate enforcement, and a legal framework which criminalizes undocumented foreign workers have all contributed to the perpetuation of a system which both discriminates against, and assists in the exploitation of, foreign labor.

• 長文ですがどなたか翻訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を長文ですが翻訳を宜しくお願いします! He is honest and tries to keeps promises but he also evades a lot of issues in life. He has a solid sterling good character. He is imaginative and gentle, idealistic and wishes no one any harm or ill. He is creative impressionable, there is refinement that likes poetry and good art and music a cultured person whatever his social class, he will reach beyond the confines of the material, and the mentality of the people around him, into the creative and into the spiritual. He cares deeply about things and he is in tune with the modern day and the problems of the world society and people around him. The trends of life, he is forwards looking, an advanced soul really. He is difficult to know, and to understand. But he is good at understanding others, can seem to sense what your thinking and feeling. Underneath he may lack confidence in himself. Or may have suffered a lot in the past and it has left its mark. He is never fully appreciated, as he keeps his talents and good points in the background, modest, often taken for granted or disregarded by others, one on the sidelines of life, uninvited into the popular mainstream. Unassuming, but inclined to worry too much over trifles. Over anxious likes to get things right, or avoid peoples fault finding and disparagements. He is easily ruled or influenced by those he cares about they seem to have an inordinate power to restrict him without trying. A person who will make self unasked for sacrifices for those he loves, often unappreciated; or will at least feel that he has done so He may also feel tied to them or by circumstance, duty or guilt, a person who has difficulty in feeling free in life.. He is tied by so many things.

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Arrival time differs even more markedly for parties. When I was visiting my sister June and her Amer ican husband Bob in Seattle, we were invited to a barbecue party at 5:00 p.m. We left their house around 5:00 and arrived at the party 25 minutes or so after the hour. No one seemed surprised that we arrived at that hour, and a few people arrived even after we did. In the meantime everyone was enjoying drinkes and conversation on the new hand-made wooden deck, the reason for having a party that day. 日本語訳 いつ到着するかは当事者たちによって、一層顕著に違います。私がシアトルで姉妹のジューンとその夫のボブを訪問した時、私たちは午後5時からのバーベキューパーティーに招待されました。ボブたちの家を5時頃出発し、招待された時間から25分程度遅れて到着しました。誰も私たちがその遅れた時間に着いたことを驚きもしないようだった。そして、2,3人の人たちは私たちよりが到着したよりもさらに後に到着した。そうこうしている間、新しい手作りの木製デッキで、誰もがドリンクや会話を楽しんでいました。それがその日パーティをする理由なのです。

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Why do you ask so many question? Why do Japanese ask so many questions? When I returned to Japanese society after an absence of 12 years-six years of elementary school abroad and six years in the cultural enclave of an American secondary school-I was often annoyed by the many questions people asked me, even people I met for the first time: "What does your father do?" "If he worked for the United Nation, did he make a lot of money?" There was even a woman who called my mother to ask, "Why can't your daughter speak (Japanese) properly? Is she retarded? Shouldn't she see a docter?" 和訳 君はなぜそんな沢山聞くの? なぜ日本人はそんなにたくさん聞くの? 海外の小学校で12年間プラス、文化的な租界としてのアメリカの中学生活6年間ののちに、日本社会に戻った時、私は自分に向けられるたくさんの質問、初対面の人ですらしてくる質問にしばしばイライラさせられました。「お父さんは何をしているの?」「国連で働いていたなら、たくさんお金もらったでしょ?」私の母に電話して次のような質問をする女性すらいました。「どうしてあなたのお嬢さん、日本語をきちんと話せないの? 知恵遅れ? 医者に見せるべきじゃない?」

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

If an American hesitates to ask detailed personal questions-wishing to remain polite, American-style -they in turn may feel they are not getting necessary information from the Japanese person they are talking to. They may even feel that the Japanese person is evading disclosing information about himself. Aericans may ask general questions such as "Well, what about yourself?" in order to encourage the other person to talk. Most Japaense, however, would not comprehend that this is an invitation to start talking about themselves, while taking care to divulge only information that they feel is appropriate. 日本語訳 もしもアメリカ人が(アメリカ流で)礼儀正しくしようとして個人的な立ち入った質問をするのを躊躇うなら、今度は、話し相手の日本人から必要な情報が入って来ないと感じることになるかもしれない。そして、日本人が自分についての情報開示を避けているようにさえ感じるかもしれない。アメリカ人は相手にしゃべってもらうために「では貴方はどうですか?」というような一般的な質問をするかもしれない。しかし、ほとんどの日本人は、自分たちがふさわしいと感じる情報のみを公開しようと心掛け、その質問が自分についての話を始めてほしいという誘いであることに気付かないことだろう。

• すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 65 Sally:*Sniff* *sob, sob!* Vulpa:It's ok, cry if you want... You will feel better after. I can understand your sorrow, we suffered very much like you are now.... Later... Ru:Where are your daddy and your mommy Sally? Sally:When Omega's pollution came to the city, dad and mom couldn't avoid getting polluted and they started to drink and use drugs. Only my brother and some of his friends take care of me and the other children. We managed to survive here, avoiding the gangs and the drugs and working some jobs for food here and in some farms near the city, or looking for food leftovers at some luxury restaurants in the rich part of the city, but clean water is the hardest thing to find here, and we must boil it before drinking it because it's so polluted. Everyone here is very sad but we try not to lose hope... Hey! I was thinking; it would be really cool if you met with my friends in our hideout! Would you like to come with me? I bet that you can teach some interesting magics and other things to me and my friends tee hee... Ru:Of course Sally, we will be pleased to meet with your friends and help you too! Wolufu:Ok! let's go there!

• 英文の翻訳で困っています。

オークションで一人の方から2個購入しました。 2個購入しましたよとメールを送り、その後下記のように メールがきました。送料のことだと思うのですが はっきりわかりません。(エキサイトで調べたのですが) 翻訳をお願いします。 Hello, Shipping rates to Japan are as follows: First class International (both Auctions) ......... $13.50 Priority International (both Auctions) .........$19.50 Registered mail additional $11.50 to either shipping method above. Thank you