• ベストアンサー

通じますかぁ?この英語?

NYの家でリラックスして、後体に気をつけて下さいね! Relax in a house in NY and be careful about a body‼ 間違っているところがあったら訂正お願いします‼ 1、仕事頑張ります! を英語にお願いします‼

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

Relax in a house in NY and be careful about a body‼ 「ニューヨークにある家でリラックスしてください。またある物体については注意してください。」とも取られかねませんので、以下のような文面ではいかがでしょうか。 」 Relax yourself in the house in New York and watch out your health, then. ニューヨークにある家でリラックスしてください。また健康には気お付けてください。

91_E_
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい回答ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Relax in your house in New York, and take care of yourself! a house でなく,the house か your house a body もせめて,the body ですが, take care of yourself がいいでしょう。 1 I'll do my best at work!

91_E_
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました‼

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Relax in your house in NY and care about your body‼ 1、仕事頑張ります! I will do my best for the job!

91_E_
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました‼

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ハチャメチャな英語ですが教えて下さい。

ハチャメチャな英語ですがおしえてくださいお願いします。 いま家でゲームしてた という人に対して、「家でゲームするのはリラックスする時間の一つだね」といいたいのですが、 playing video game in home is one of relax time:) と書いてしまいました。 自分でも意味わからなそうな英語だと思うのですが意味わかりませんよね? もし間違えならおしえてください。 あと 私は仕事中だけど車の中で歌を歌ってるよというのは I'm at work but I'm singin in a carで平気ですか?

• 英語

enthusiasm =a strong feeling of interest and enjoyment about something and an eargerness to be involved in it [a strong feeling] (of interest and enjoyment about something) and [an eargerness] (to be involved in it) enthusiasmは[a strong feeling]と[an eargerness]と言っていて、それでそれぞれの説明を()で説明しているんですよね? 初め読んだ時、何かと熱望について..と訳しそうになったので一応確認です。

• 英語の文について

家を買った理由についての英語表記なのですが… I looked for a house where in Osaka, and I choose it because reasonable price, near the station and size. 私は大阪で家を探しました。 そして、価格の安さ、駅から近い、大きさなどから選びました。 これで通じますか? 添削が必要であればお願いします。

• 中1の英語

Woody reminded the toys that Andy and his family would be moving to a new house in just one week. reminded the toys の対訳をお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 英語に翻訳してください。

NYの友達にメールを送りたいです。 「ファッションや食べ物、音楽などのNY の文化を体験することを楽しみにしているよ」 とは、 I'm looking forward to experiencing the culture of NY, such as a fashion, food, and music. で合っていますか? 間違っていれば訂正お願い致します。

• 英語でなんと言うのか教えてください

「もし私が死んだら、多分あなたには一生私が死んだことを知らないままなんだろうね。だって家もとっても遠いしメールでしか連絡とるしか出来ないもんねぇ。」を英語でどう言うのか教えてください。 一応考えたのですが,,,(^^;) if I die,maybe you never know it forever.because my house is very far from your house and i only can keep in touch with you by e mail.

• even when について

Be careful even when you swim in a shallow pool.をBe careful when you swim even in a shallow pool.としたら間違いでしょうか。

• 「そんなに急がないでください。」を英語で

「そんなに怒らないでください。」というのは英語で“Don't be so angry”と表現できますよね。それでは「そんなに急がないでください。」というのはどう言うでしょうか? ここでは「急ぐ」は “be in a hurry”を使うとして、“Don't be so in a hurry”という表現は可能でしょうか?

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )内に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 "Impulse buying" refers to the purchasing og goods without planning to do so in advance. Anyone trying to save money should be very careful about buying things (1) impulse. There are lots of ways to control the urge to buy something. These include either making a list (2) creating a waiting period. Another way to make sure you don't make unnecessary purchases is to avoid going to department stores altogether. If that is too difficult, simply taking a deep breath (3) really thinking about what you are about to buy can help. And finally, be careful about trying too hard to save money. (4) (1) a. by b. on c. for d. with (2) a. as b. nor c. or d. so (3) a. and b. but c. that d. since (4) a. That is, buying something on sale does not help you save money. b. You cannot use your credit card when you buy expensive items. c. In short, you can save money by buying a lot of items. d. Selling used items helps you make your room clean and tidy. よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • セレブが応援ヒメコと言うサイトからメールが届きました。サイト内で個人から8000万円の支援があるとの話ですが、実際に信じても大丈夫なのでしょうか?
  • セレブ応援ヒメコというサイトからのメールで、個人から8000万円の支援があるとの話を聞きました。ただ、その受け取りには5000円のポイントが必要なようです。果たして、この話は本当なのでしょうか?
  • 知っている方がいれば教えてください。セレブ応援ヒメコというサイトからメールが届きました。サイト内で個人から8000万円の支援があるとの話なのですが、実際には信じられる話なのでしょうか?
回答を見る