• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします。

僕は現在英語圏の女性を付き合っています。付き合いはじめて3ヶ月になります。 今回、僕が彼女に「男」であることをアピールしました。 彼女から下記のメールが来ましたが、最後のフレーズが微妙なニュアンスです、英語の解釈をお願いします。 I am happy to know about your feelings and I thought about you as a wonderful men... In time let see how our relationship will work..

noname#188470
noname#188470

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#150100
noname#150100
回答No.1

「あなたがどう思っているかわかって嬉しい、私はあなたのこと、素晴らしい男性だと思ってた…。 私たちの関係がどうなっていくか(うまくいくか)、そのうちわかるわよね…」 最後の一文は、時間の流れに任せましょうよって感じだと思いますが。 あなたがどんなメッセージを送ったのかにもよります。 蛇足ですが、英語圏の女性なのに man→men なのが気になりました。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

大変嬉しい回答でした。ありがとうございました。 すみません。実はこの英文は私が入力しました。そのときに本来は「man」ですが私が間違えました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳についてお願いします。

先ほど、恋人からの英語のメ-ルが来ましたが、意味が分かりません 翻訳をお願いします。 i think so,but we have to talk about the things that happened... ill make our relationship to get work so please dont let them to destroy it. ちなみにけんか中です。

• hold up

Two years ago, I met a wonderful man online. He's from Wales in the U.K. He's 21 years younger than I am, so, naturally, I'm cautious about how our relationship will hold up through the years. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearabby/s-2546276 how our relationship will hold up through the yearsの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• (生の英語として)I meanとyou know

(生の英語として)挿入フレーズの、I meanとyou knowのそれぞれのニュアンスと、この2つの違いを教えていただけますか? なお、経験則としては、「I mean」は「つまりね」的で、 「you know」は「ねえきいてよ」(いや、「知ってるかもしれないけれど」かな?) 的なニュアンスかと思うのですが、 違いがたまにごっちゃになります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

ちょっと意味がわからないので教えてください。 ---------------- I am very sad about our position. I have wonderful feelings for you. But I do not think we should or can marry. As deeply as I care for you-, I don't think either of us would be happy in a relationship in which we do not understand each other's words. ---- これは前置きとして、アメリカ人と付き合っていたのですが、2ヶ月前から喧嘩してしまって 今は戻るか戻らないかの状況にいます。 たまに会いたいけど結婚相手はさがすかも?みたいなことを言いながらも メールは毎日してます。 英語を理解していない私がいて、彼は私が英語を理解していないのに結婚できないみたいなことを 言っていました。 I have wonderful feelings for you.って好きという意味ですよね。 そのあとのI do not think we should or can marry. って結婚できると思わないということ?かと思っていましたがorって? そのあとdepply・・・ あとI don't think either・・・だんだんわからなくなってきました。 すみません。彼は否定の否定をよく使ってきます。 御手数ですがどうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語に強い方にお願いがあります(長文

知り合いの外国の方とメールをしていてどうしても分からないメールがあるので、全文訳してとは言いませんがおおまかにどんなことを伝えたいのか、英語が強い方に通訳していただきたくて・・・。いつもは辞書片手に地道に調べるのですが、本当に自分の解釈があっているのか、不安で。長文で真剣な内容だと思うので確認の意味も込めて。この外国の方は日本語が達者ではありません。 (●●には私の名前が入っています) my question is could you ever be long distance relationship ? im sorry for ask ... maybe i am little scared because i am develop alot of feelings for you i dont want broken heart again .. i always broken heart and girl always hurt me alot ●● ... lately i cant stop think about you lately i want to talk to you everyday and know everything about you lol gomen oyasumi and please know you helped me so much always .. you help me forget past GF and you make me understand how cold she was always . gommenasai oyasumi i am so stupid ! im sorry for say it ... it is my true feelings ●● .. but i am embarrass now because i am so foolish

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.

• 英語を翻訳してください。

my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 私(幼女キラー)の投稿に対するクレームだと思うのですが、英語なので意味が解りません。 エキサイト翻訳を使っても、意味の解らない文にしかなりませんでした。

• 『いつまで私たちのことを秘密にすればいいの?』を英語で

『いつまで秘密にすればいいの?』を英語でいうとどうなるのか教えてください。 最近アメリカへ来たのですが、私の彼はアメリカ人で今まで理由があって付き合っていることを周囲(彼の家族など)に秘密にしていました。ですが、付き合ってもう1年もたち、何人か私たちの関係を知っている友人にもそろそろ言うべき、といわれました。 彼にも意見を聞きたいのですが・・うまく英文がつくれません;;(語学学校に通い始めたのですが文章を作るのがまだ苦手で・・;) 『いつまで私たちのことを秘密にすればいいの?』と聞きたい場合、how long shold i keep the secret about our relationship?で通じますでしょうか・・。 よろしければ知恵を貸していただけますと幸いです。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.