質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

それが見えたら(両手の)親指を立ててください。 ※「グッド」の合図をすることです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

thumbs up if you can see that 直訳「あなたは、あれを見ることが出来たら、親指を立てなさい」     意訳「あれが見えたら(もう)大丈夫」     http://eow.alc.co.jp/thumbs+up/UTF-8/

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳が正しいかどうかを知りたいのです。お願いします。

They know that, if necessary, government can be brought into the picture. if necessary:必要なら 翻訳:彼らは、必要なら、政府を(この実態の中???)に持って来る ことができるのを知っている。 ここにおけるthe pictureの意味がわからないので、教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Frank's Pontiac Parts. Your email has been received. If this is a request for parts that are not featured on our web site, due to the high volume of emails we receive, please allow 1-3 businsess days for a response. The website is current and up to date, it is always quicker to check the web site first.  If you see something on the web site that you wish to order, please just give us a call so that we can get your order out right away.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 will buy if you can declare value for shipping as old camera for repair and $50. I understand that insurance will also be $50. I accept all responsibility. 以上です。

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

下記の翻訳は正しいでしょうか? JOE CASWELL,20 Engineering student at Edinburgh I know that if I don’t graduate ,I’ll end up working in a dead-end job, Just like my dad, So I know what I’m going to do –work my backside off to prove to my mum and dad that I.can make it. JOE CASWELL、20歳 エジンバラのエンジニア・学生 私には分かっているのですが、もし、卒業しないと私の父のように、将来性のない仕事のまま終わっ てしまうでしょう。 それで、私にはどうすべきかわかっています。 父や母に、私がどうするのかを証明するために必死に働くのです。 (注)最後の that I.can make it. は ?です。 よろしくお願いします。 I 

• 翻訳お願いします。

長文、丸投げで申し訳ないのですが、よければ翻訳お願いします。 Antique Samplers for Sale at The Essamplaire Margriet Hogue of the Essamplaire in Alberta, Canada is showing a number of wonderful antique samplers for sale like this lovely Dutch sampler. The antique samplers are side by side with stitched replicas - now that is a real test to see if we can tell originals apart from replicas - how will we score? Here is the link for you to go shopping: www. (If you want to check out how good you were at spotting the genuine article you can see just the antique samplers by clicking here: www. ) And if we don't have the dollars - well, we can always stitch our dreams, can't we?

• 英文の翻訳

All the msg of urs is shown only boxes,not even in ur language. So can u plz write ur msg in English so that i can understand. And ur name as well.hope to hear from u in future. ネパールの友だちからメールが来たのですが読めません(><)誰か翻訳を、、、

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

いろいろな翻訳サイトで調べたのですが、分かりませんでした・・・ 「this I did that you could see」 です。 よろしくお願いいたします。