商品の指定購入と倉庫でのショッピングについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 指定した商品を購入する際には、クレジットカードで決済を済ませ、12日にこちらで受け取れるようにしておきます。
  • もし希望する場合、倉庫でのショッピングも可能です。12日に直接訪れていただくことで、倉庫でのショッピングも行えます。
  • 希望する場合は、マークダウンリストを利用してクレジットカード情報を送付してください。それ以外の場合は、直接倉庫でのショッピングをしていただけます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

【注意・危険・注意・危険・注意・危険】 ご要望により英文を日本語に訳しましたが、これは私の想像ですが、この勧誘メールは詐欺の可能性が高いです。質問者様のクレジットカード情報を盗み取ろうとしているからです。よほど信頼できるとの確信がない限り、このメールは無視するのがベストかと思われます。 ========================================== もしTommyが送付したリストの中に、あなたのお目当ての品物がありましたら、その品物を私どもの方で選定し、あなたのクレジットカード番号を業者に伝えて手配します。そうすればあなたがこちらにお越しになる12日にはお渡しできるでしょう。また、12日に直接ご来店いただくことで、倉庫でのショッピングも可能になります。 是非ディスカウント・リストを活用し、差支えなければ私どもにクレジットカードの情報をお送りください。さもなければ、いつでも都合のよい時に倉庫の方にお立ち寄りください。 ========================================== [注] 絶対にクレジットカード情報は知らせない方が良いと思います。このメールは無視しましょう。

関連するQ&A

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 英語の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

今海外の音楽配信サイトで登録が完了しました。 そこで、2つの選択を選ぶ英文が出てきました。 1つは Sell Exclusively and Receive 50% - 70% of Every Sale Authors keeping their Envato marketplace portfolio unique start at a commission rate of 50%, moving up according to the number of sales they’ve made to a maximum of 70%. So the more you sell, the more you earn! If you opt for this program you: ○ You CAN sell other items on other sites, including your own. × You CANNOT sell the same items elsewhere. もう1つは Sell the Same Items Elsewhere and Receive 33% of Every Sale Envato Marketplaces make a great distribution channel for items you are already selling elsewhere. As a nonexclusive author you will receive 33% of any sales made via our sites. Your items do not need to be exclusively sold here, and if you wish you can at any time switch over to the Exclusive plan (providing your portfolio is adjusted so that items are uniquely sold here). というものです。 どちらかを選択するのですが、もしよろしければ翻訳お願いします。 自分でも辞書を見ながら調べております。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You