• ベストアンサー

翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

To further prove her point, Bader pulls out her phone, and sure enough, she has a spreadsheet that’s carefully curated with brands that she’s been trying to work with to help open the door for more inclusivity, so not only she can be welcomed there, but so her plus-size followers can too. But she doesn’t typically share all this background work she does, she says, asking aloud if maybe she should. “Maybe this is something I could share, in a way, without listing out every single name, but just saying, ‘We're doing this on a daily basis,’" she says, before also noting aloud to herself — and to her team — that it’s time to start a new cycle of following up with brands to continue the process of trying to make fashion a more inclusive space. 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 彼女の主張をさらに証明するために、ベイダーは携帯電話を取り出し、そして案の定、彼女はスプレッドシートを持っている、それは彼女がそこで歓迎されるだけでなく、彼女のプラスサイズのフォロワーもそうすることができるように、より包括性の扉を開くのを助けるために、彼女が一緒に仕事をしようとしているブランドを慎重にキュレートしている。 しかし、彼女は通常、自分がしているこのような背景のある仕事をすべて共有することはないという。 「ファッションをよりインクルーシブな空間にするためのプロセスを続けるために、ブランドとのフォローアップの新しいサイクルを始める時が来たと、自分自身、そして彼女のチームに声を大にして指摘する。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

元の英語の文体がきっちりとしたものでなく、ダラダラとしゃべるような感じで書かれているので、きれいにまとまった日本語にするとかえって違和感があるのですが、それを考慮しながら大体こんなことを言っている、という内容が以下のものです。自動翻訳もわりといい線いっていると思います。 === 自分が言っていることの証拠として、ベイダーが自分の携帯を取り出すと、ほら見て、と言わんばかりに、そこには自分が念入りに選りすぐったブランドの一覧表があって、より多様な人々に門戸が開かれるように自分がそれらのブランドに働きかけることで、自分だけでなく、自分をフォローしている標準より体型が大きい人々もそういったブランドに歓迎されるようになれば、というのだ。 そして彼女は、普段は自分がやっているそういった「裏作業」は見せないんだけど、と言いながら、ひょっとしたらそういうことを公表したほうがいいのかしら、と問いかけ口調で言う。 「ひょっとしたら、これって私がシェアしてもいいものなのかも、っていうか、具体的なブランドの名前は出さないで、『わたしたちこういう作業を常日頃やってる』って言うとかね。」そしてそれにさらに付け足しながら、そろそろブランドをフォローするやり方を心機一転して、自分たちがブランドを支持することでファッションっていう場をもっといろんな種類の人たちを受け容れる場にしていけるようなやり方にしていけたら、と自分や自分のチームにも言い聞かせるように語る。

yarupen
質問者

お礼

翻訳サイトでは理解しにくい訳がわかってすっきりしました。

Powered by GRATICA

その他の回答 (3)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.4

おっと、スレを間違えて投稿してしまいました。すみません。 ついでですので、こちらでも、前便をちょっと手直しして再送します。 お尋ねの文は、 Runway Remi! Inside TikTok Star Remi Bader's Debut Fashion Show 「レミ、TikTokスターの花道を行く! レミ・ベイダーがファッションショーに初登場」 の最後の部分ですね。確かに訳しにくいところですね。 (原文と訳文) >To further prove her point, Bader pulls out her phone, and sure enough, she has a spreadsheet that’s carefully curated with brands that she’s been trying to work with to help open the door for more inclusivity, so not only she can be welcomed there, but so her plus-size followers can too. ⇒ベイダーは、さらに自分の主張を証明するために、携帯電話を取り出しました。そして案の定、より広範な全体枠を開示するのに力を貸してくれそうなブランドを慎重に厳選した一覧表を取り出しました。それは、彼女自身だけでなく、彼女の大型サイズのフォロワーにとっても同様に役立つものでした。 >But she doesn’t typically share all this background work she does, she says, asking aloud if maybe she should. だだし、彼女は通常、自分が行っている裏作業のすべてを共有しようとするわけではなく、「共有したらどうでしょうか」と、大っぴらに尋ねるのだそうです。 >“Maybe this is something I could share, in a way, without listing out every single name, but just saying, ‘We're doing this on a daily basis,’" she says, before also noting aloud to herself — and to her team — that it’s time to start a new cycle of following up with brands to continue the process of trying to make fashion a more inclusive space. ⇒「もしかしたら、これはある意味、個々の名前をすべて挙げるようなことはぜず、『私たちは日常的にこんなことをやっています』と言うだけで、共有できることなのかもしれません」と述べた上で、その後自分自身に —そして仲間にも— 声を大にして主張します。つまり、「私たち仲間は、ファッションをより包括的でいろいろなものを含む場にする手順を継続するような、ブランド化を推し進める新しい循環的活動を開始する時期に来ているのです」と。

• Nakay702
回答No.3

回答No. 1です。補足です。 日付表示の仕方は、アメリカとイギリスでちょっと異なります。 くだんの「2023年9月1日」の表し方は、アメリカとイギリスでは次のようになります。 ・アメリカでは、September 1, 2023と書きますが、 これを略すと Sept. 1/(20)23と書き、さらに縮めて書くと 9/1/23 となります。 ・イギリスでは、1(st) September 2023と書きますが、 これを略すと 1/Sept. /(20)23と書き、さらに縮めて書くと1/9/23となります。 アメリカでは月/日/年の順に書きますが、イギリスでは日/月/年の順に書くことに注意が必要です。ということで、お尋ねの表現Sep 1/23は、アメリカ式ということになりますね。なお、Septemberの略語は、通常、上に示したとおりSept.とします。

• Nakay702
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 特大の女性用衣類に関する話ですね。訳出の際、カタカナ語の使用は最小限に留めるつもりですが、それでもある程度(ほとんど日本語になっているような場合)は、それを用いて訳さざるを得ませんので、この点、どうぞご了承ください。 >To further prove her point, Bader pulls out her phone, and sure enough, she has a spreadsheet that’s carefully curated with brands that she’s been trying to work with to help open the door for more inclusivity, so not only she can be welcomed there, but so her plus-size followers can too. But she doesn’t typically share all this background work she does, she says, asking aloud if maybe she should. ⇒ベイダーは、さらに自分の主張を証明するために、携帯電話を取り出しました。そして案の定、より広範な全体枠を開示するのに力を貸してくれそうなブランドを慎重に厳選した一覧表を取り出しました。それは、彼女自身だけでなく、彼女の大型サイズのフォロワーにとっても同様に役立つものでした。だだし、彼女は通常、自分が行っている裏作業のすべてを共有するわけではなく、「共有したらどうでしょうか」と、大っぴらに尋ねるのだそうです。 >“Maybe this is something I could share, in a way, without listing out every single name, but just saying, ‘We're doing this on a daily basis,’" she says, before also noting aloud to herself — and to her team — that it’s time to start a new cycle of following up with brands to continue the process of trying to make fashion a more inclusive space. ⇒「もしかしたら、これはある意味、個々の名前をすべて挙げるようなことはぜず、『私たちは日常的にこれをやっています』とだけ言えば、共有できることなのかもしれません」と述べた上で、その後自分自身にも —そして自分の仲間にも— 声を大にして主張します。つまり、私たち仲間は、ファッションをより包括的でいろいろなものを含む場にする手順を継続するような、ブランド化を推し進める新しい循環的活動を開始する時期が来たのです、と。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!!

自分で訳してみても全然わからないので和訳してください!! Eventually,she has to stop and follow the ropes with her hands. She tries to get them straight by touch alone. This time,her hands are not enough, so Rachael gets her helper, Matt,to assist her. During the race, Matt has traveled along with Rachael on a snowmobile. After he helps her to move the dogs into position, she is able to continue the race. Later, Racheal reflects on the difficulties she had. ''I think the hardest part was just keeping it together,"she says. "I was just thinking, 'okay, either quit right now and stay in the cold,or finish this leg and them do this again tomorrow.' "Rachael decided to continue the race, but unfortunately, she was last across the finish line for the day's leg. Day five of the race was difficult for Rachael, but at least she made it!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: My adult daughter recently visited from out of state, and she has developed some odd and off-putting habits. I really don't mean to judge her, but I'd also like to help her. At the same time, if I said anything, she might run a hundred miles in the opposite direction. She has stopped showering every day. I'm not sure whether it's a "save the water" thing or what, but frankly, she smells like the zoo. No deodorant, either. Her clothes are dirty, as well. She has also dropped table manners. She frequently eats with her hands -- says it's what they do in other countries. Her open mouth chews away as she talks, with bits of food spraying all over. She burps freely, and it's not a health/indigestion issue. Her body language says "relax," no matter what position she's in -- slumped at the table, reclined on the couch, etc. I think she's trying to be as earthy as possible. Her husband is very similar, so at least they're not offending each other. -- Judgmental-ish Mom Dear Judgmental-ish Mom: It sounds as if your flower child has taken on a whole new look and smell, and she wants you and everyone around her to notice it. It is lovely that she has found a more relaxed state of living, but not at the expense of her own hygiene. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with her -- perhaps in the form of a rash or sickness, and that would take away from her and her husband's "relaxed" state. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with herの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Mary Lou Robertson is an experienced bird-watcher at a very young age. In fact, she is so knowledgeable about them. Not bad for a 13-year-old girl who is still in school! So when did this young schoolgirl first become interested in bird-watching? It all started when her family moved to a new neighborhood. Mary Lou explains that she would feel very lonely at times when she first moved to her new home. She had left her friends behind when she moved, and on her new street there were not many children to play with. Becoming a bird-watcher helped her to settle into the new neighborhood and to feel more at home. "After moving to a new neighborhood without many kids living on my street,"she says,“the wildlife sort of brought me closer to feeling like I had friends.”  Every morning mary Loe takes her binoculars and heads out to look for birds. But when qualities do birdwatchers need? Mary Lou explains that in order to watch birds, one must be quiet and calm and not make a lot of noise. She says that if the watcher makes any sudden movements, the birds will probably become scared because they will think that the person is a predator. 自分で訳してみても全く文章にならないので、翻訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 自分で訳してみても文にならず意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 The next morning it is snowing, but Rachael still has a lot to do. Tonight, she will camp with her dogs in the woods before finishing the race tomorrow. She must carefully pack her sled with all the supplies she will need. Rachaei's friends and family help her to check and re-check her sled and equipment. Later that morning, race organizers go over a map of the course. It is a map that Rachael cannot see. She will rely on her dogs to follow the way. She will also have Matt close by on his snowmobile if she needs help. Day six of the race is a leg that covers a total of 43 miles. Just before she starts, Rachael stops to pet and encourage each member of her dog team. She knows that each one of them has a difficult job to do,so they are her primary concern. Finally, the race starts for the day. The weather is not great, but this leg of the race is going better than yesterday for Rachael. However, there are many difficult turns in the course. Matt has to use his radio to warn Rachael about them several times during the day.

• 英訳の分からないところお願いします。

Victoria was not content with her body and this was to become a problem as she got older. She now says that it was Geri's obsession with dieting when she joined the Spice Girls that tipped her over the edge, but her entirely false self-perception that she was too fat date back a long way. ビクトリアは自分の体に満足していなかったので年を経てこれは問題となった。 彼女は言うには、Geriがダイエットにやみつきになったのはスパイスガールズのメンバーになったとき・・・・・・ *”was to” は英語のバイオグラフィーに良く出てきますが、これはどういう風に訳されますか? あと、”tip”ってどういう意味でしょうか。

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”