• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Nice! You know u can now see who looks at ur Twitter page?

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

イイネ!もう誰が君のツイッターページを見てるか、分かるようになってるよ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文翻訳お願いします。(タイの方が書いた英文です)

こんにちは。分からない英文があり質問に参りました。 翻訳してほしい英文は I like ur HW, very creative but I still don't understand what you wrote about. haha ! Anyway .. I sent ur blog to one of my friends who can understand a little Japanese. He siad u're talking about ur HW and Thai person who sent something to u. Am I right? You know what?! I'm Thai also, so I can translate for u if you want. and I saw pictures in ur Photo book. I think you really love animals, Right? I like ur rabbits and ur dog, very cute :) P.S. may be sometimes u updated I cannot comment cuz now, my school was already opened. So I don't hv much time to surfing internet or even open my computer !! gotta go take care byez です。 私がタイについて話したことやうさぎや犬が好きということが書いてあるのはなんとなく分かるのですが、 I like ur HW,のurとHWの意味がわからないです。 他にもfor u というのも分かりませんでした。(もしかしてfor youのこと?) もし私の解釈が違うと向こうの人に申し訳ないので英語の全文翻訳宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

For those out there struggling, know that it's possible. If I can do it, you can, too.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey guys. If you like Saturn Returns go check this out- Hi Everyone, Many of you may (or may not!) know about Facebook's new plan to, basically, steal money from those who have a fan page on FB. They are throttling the views on people's news feeds, for pages they have liked, in order to force those with fan pages to pay "promotional" fees. This means every time we post something, unless we pay FB, only 15% of the people who indicated they wanted to hear from us by "liking" our fan page, are actually getting our posts. In order to have our posts reach you, and also to show FB that what they are doing is crappy, we would ask that you do the following: 1) Go to the fan page 2) Hover over "Liked" and click "Add to interests lists" This way you can see ALL our posts, not just what randomly shows up in the newsfeed. Sincerely, ※「Saturn Returns」というのは、バンド名です。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Good! It can be very pretty at night though. You should really see in person! I can show you around and show you all the best places! It is very nice to talk to you in line too.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。