• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:―言い換え?)

My Resolve to Scale All 100 Mountains

このQ&Aのポイント
  • By now, my plan to scale all 100 Hyakumeizan in 365 days had gone the way of all things — but not my resolve to scale them all, and before too long.
  • My plan to climb all 100 mountains within a year has taken a detour, but my determination to conquer them remains unwavering.
  • Despite my initial setback in attempting to climb all 100 Hyakumeizan within a year, my determination to conquer each mountain remains strong.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

gone the way of all things 「すべてのことへの道」  >  すべてことは計画通りには行かないもの  >  失敗     ですから、何か予見できない出来事で365日に百名山に全部登ると言う最初の計画には失敗した、しかしこの全部に365日とは行かないまでも、近いうちに(=before too long)登るという私の決心は、「すべてのことへの道」を辿らない、と言うことでしょう。     今となっては、365日間に100名山をすべて踏破する私の計画は失敗に終わった、しかしその全部に登頂し、しかもそれをあまり時間をかけないでやって見せる、という私の決心は変わらない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• for ever

ある文章に こんな一文がありました 「thirteen weeks was for ever,too long to wait before resuming a life which,although not appreciated at the time,now seemed Heaven.」 この文の for ever についてですが どこにかかっているのでしょうか? 副詞として long にかかっているのでしょうか? それならば too long for ever to wait になってはいけないのでしょうか? ある訳語には 永遠であり、あまりに長くて待ちきれない のように 形容詞のように わけて訳してあったのですが これは 形容詞でない以上 おかしいとおもうのですが どうなのでしょうか? なにとぞ 未熟な私にご教示 お願いします              m(。_。;))m ペコペコ…

• 過去時制の問題

英語の問題集で以下の解答が3、でした。 そんなに長く結婚していなかったの過去完了が正解だと思います。 そんなに長く結婚していなかったは、 We didn't marry long. この過去完了形は We had not married longとなるので 答えは2だとおもうのですが、 なぜ3になるのでしょうか? 5)We ( ) before we moved to San Francisco and bought this house. 1.didn`t marry long 2.had not married long 3.had not been married long 4.have not long been married beforeのこの用法での使い方は・・・?

• 語順とか

1) My parents (had not long been married) before they came to live in this city. これは正しい英文なんですが、 ()内の選択肢で、 had not married long と言うのもありました。 私は、後者が正解だと思ったのですが、 had not long been marriedの語順は、 longがどうしてこの位置なのでしょうか?後者は何が間違いなのでしょうか? 2) The dog was nowhere to be found to the great disapointment of the owner. 全体の意味は感じ取れますが、 to be found までは素直に意味が分かるんですが、 そのあと、to the great~~、と取って付けたような文構造は一体どうなっているのですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• so that と too to と not

so ~ that と too ~ to それから、 enough to に not がつくと意味がとりにくくなりますが、可能性として、 1 not so ~ that 2 so ~ that ... not 3 not too ~ to 4 too ~ not to 5 not ~ enough to 6 ~ enough not to の6つはすべて文としてありえるのでしょうか?

• It did not take to long beforeとは?

It did not take to long before, I think it was 2 weeks? that is ok, thanks for sending it to me ペンパルとの内容なのですが、前回届くまで何日くらいかかった?ときいたのですが、これがその返信なのですが、前回の小包は受け取ってないと言ってるのでしょうか??? It did not take to long before が上手に訳せませんでした。 以前物々交換をしまして、その時、小型包装物(追跡がない)で送ったのですが、受け取ってくれたと思っていたのですがdid not take to long beforeというのは長い間受け取らなかったよ。という意味合いでしょうか?

• in をどう訳せばいいのか分かりません

It is one thing to figure out whether,how,and why the earth's climate is changing, but it is quite another to work out what to do about it.Decisions have to be taken before all the evidence is in to prevent possible disasters like massive crop failure;moreover,they have to be taken internationally with agreements pulled in from hundreds of competing positions and interest,not least because our climate does not recognize national boundaries. 上の文の before all the evidence is in to prevent possible disasters like massive crop failure の in が分かりません。 before all the evidence is in を副詞節として括弧で括って、 「起こりうる大規模な作物の不作のような災害を防ぐための決定がとられなければならない」 としたのですが、 before all the evidence is in は 「すべての証拠が in になる前に」としか訳せませんでした。。

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I tried for years to get pregnant, and welcomed a wondrous baby girl late last year. We always thought we’d likely have only one, not least of all because of our difficulties and that by the time we were ready for another we might be too old. not least of all because of our difficultiesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• His approach was not to l

以下の英文で最後の部分の構文と意味を教えて頂けませんか? His approach was not to look too unkempt and above all to be polite. Without a cent in his pocket, Schwald begged in the most strategic locations: in front of the railway station, outside shops or at tram stops. A good day would net him CHF50 ($52). His approach was not to look too unkempt and above all to be polite.

• この文の文型は??

どうしてもわからないので教えてください!! この文の文型は何ですか?? His plan seemed to be too difficult, but before long it proved to be practicable.