• 締切済み

和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

みんなの回答

• panis
  • ベストアンサー率21% (77/361)
回答No.1

Whoが インサイドにトラベルして、 マイドアからガールフレンドつまり彼女らが やって来たのをうれしくシンクつまり思うビフォーに、 LOVE!!…えーつまり愛していたすべてのガールに、 マイセルフはすべてのガールIが アゴーベリーベリーラブでAったことが AるこのソングのToを捧げるんだぜ。 ワン度LOVE!!…えーつまり愛撫されたAndが そうするすべてのガールIにマイセルフが 、 マイセルフが Iを育てるのを助けるのが マイセルフが 知っているカラーカラー つまり色々な事を借りている最もグッドForを テイクしていたとセイ、マイセルフが アゴーLOVE!!…えーつまり愛したことが AるすべてのガールのTo 改革へのパワーはマイセルフが 改革へのパワーに滞在しようとするときYesつも、 オールウェイズ吹いているAndが 、 遠くでイットらが ただキャリーするAndに マイセルフを吹き続けているということなんだよ。 共有されて、現在のマイライフWhoのときに アザーのフーつまり誰かのワイフで Aるすべてのガールにとって、マイセルフは ガールフレンドつまり彼女らが Iに沿ってすべてのガールIが アゴーベリーベリーラブでAったことが AるこのソングのToを捧げに来たのをうれしく思いるんだぜ。 マイ面倒をみていたすべてのガールに、 Whoはマイ数ナイトをマイセルフが すべてのガールのパートOfが マイセルフでAったならばオールウェイズそうするつもりで AるハートのインサイドでライブなTheyが アゴーベリーベリーラブでAったことが Aるエクスタシーで満たしました。 改革へのパワーはマイセルフが 改革へのパワーに滞在しようとするときYesつも、 オールウェイズ吹いているAndが 、 遠くでイットらが ただキャリーするAndに マイセルフを吹き続けているということなんだよ。 マイセルフたちが いるすべてのガールに、 WeとマイセルフたちのドアWeからトラベルされたWhoが 、 Weに沿ってこのソングのToを捧げに来たのをうれしくなるビフォーに、 マイセルフたちが アゴーLOVE!!…えーつまり愛したことが Aるすべてのガールが 、LOVE!!…えーつまり愛していました。 マイセルフたちが いるすべてのガールに、 WeとマイセルフたちのドアWeからトラベルされたWhoが 、 Weに沿ってこのソングのToを捧げに来たのをうれしくなるビフォーに、 マイセルフたちが アゴーLOVE!!…えーつまり愛したことが Aるすべてのガールが 、LOVE!!…えーつまり愛していました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳が分かりません

I've met French people so rude that you wonder why they haven't died of apoplexy....being exposed to all those foreigners! I've also met kind and funny French people. C'est vrai...Personne n'est parfait! という文に対し、 I just read your comments about Italians and I see you're making a generalization about the French, even if it is an open-ended steretype, we all make stereotypes, consciosly or not. というコメントがありましたが、 we all make stereotypes, consciosly or not. これは、どうゆう意味でしょうか。 直訳と会話的な訳文をお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.

• 和訳希望。お願い致します。

I still have a ways to go before I'm where I wanna be but I'm glad to say no matter what weight I am... I know my worth and that's all that matters.

• 和訳してください

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I do think it's creepy, and because thereis a connection to these characters that are fallible, and i think that is the main draw over and above the horror. I think the great connectedness is that they contradict themselves, they're full of contradictions. As we discussed earlier, no one is who they seem to be and that is kind of who we are.

• 和訳:She winds up back in~

下記文章でいくつか訳せないところがあります She winds up back in bed with Steve before long, but not before she works her way through the guy who wants to get caught, the Peeping Tom in the next building, and a divorced dad. 1)winds up back はどう訳しますか?こういった熟語があるのでしょうか 2)but not before  はどう訳しますか? 3)the guy who 以下は訳さなくて大丈夫なのので、全体の訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳を教えてください。 My wanderings in life has always told me that sterotype behaviour is learned and fickle...the real person is always hiding within too scared to appear in fear of rejection....and we all have those same fears...so perhaps we can all sterotype our fears as well....others lay in ignorance to their real self....probably because they are fightened of who they are and they mask the truth of themselves... 拒否されることに対する恐れから本当の人格を隠そうとしてしまうっていうことなんでしょうか? 単語から大体内容はつかめてる気はするのですが、細かく読み取れません。 どなたか教えてくださるとうれしいです。

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have three pairs of kid gloves. I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree, but never real kid gloves with five fingers. I take them out and try them on every little while. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.”

• アメリカ人(カナダ人)の子供の英語が聞き取れる方待ってます。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlbTk6xBYqk  この世界に1つだけの花の英語版を書き取りしたところ、一人一人わからないところがあります。教えてください。 I saw all the flowers lined up on display the shop full of colors and sen??? We all have a blossom we like more than the rest but I think with flowers they all are the best More fighting more envy and never contend But ?????????????? They all know their mission and felt there with pride Everyone is different and all are we like. I wonder why people must always conpare And judge one another it seems so unfair to place color status and looks to the test how can we show us who is the best?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう