愛の迷いを歌った英詩の和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英詩『The Flight』は愛の迷いを歌った詩であり、和訳を求められています。
  • 詩の内容は、遠い昔の初恋の呼び声についての疑問を投げかけており、作者自身も混乱している様子が伺えます。
  • 要約文中では、詩の舞台や作者の感情に触れ、一瞥で詩の意図をつかむことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

• gesui3
  • お礼率99% (5589/5600)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

サンヒョクと生きていこうと決心したのに、 初恋の人チュンサンを忘れられないユジン。 「冬のソナタ」で引用されたおかげで、 日本語訳も結構あちこちにあります。 http://cafedeheaven.jugem.jp/?eid=980 http://kazemichi829.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-101.html http://ameblo.jp/kaolingo/entry-10755238665.html

gesui3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 どうも、どの訳もしっくり来ないのですよね。 中には明らかな誤訳もあったりして・・・・ 英語を話す人に、本当はどういう意味かと聞いてみたいですね。 この中に、英語圏の方は居ませんか?(尤も、日本語も分からないとダメだけれども)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのカントリーミュージックにNobody's Darling but Mine という綺麗な曲がありますが、CPの翻訳ではいまいち、感じがよく解りません、どなたか英語の得意な方いらっしゃいましたら訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。 Come sit by my side, little darling, Come place your cool hand on my brow, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darling but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. You're as sweet as the flowers in the springtime, You're as pure as the dew on the rose, I'd rather be somebody's darlin' Than a poor boy that nobody knows. My mother is dead and in heaven, My daddy has gone down below, Sister has gone to meet mother, And where I'll go nobody knows. Goodbye, goodbye, little darlin' I'm leaving this cold world behind, Promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine

• 英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I wonder My darlin Where are you again tonight Are you holding someone else real tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching I belive that I`m a fool Let it go pn breaking Baby I'll make up and find out that I'm mistaken Oh bat right naw I wander I've beeb through lover's lane And I'm living life just just the same I've been traveling Nowhere fast And that Iwant to know What I want know Is will it last I've been throuth I've been throuth lover's lane And I'm living life living life just the same I've been traveling Been traveling now here fast And that I want to know wonder What I want know Although I may be a million miles away right now I wonder

• 和訳みてください

I also heard the same, either is ok for me so long as not too far. 私も同じ事きいた。遠すぎなければどっちでもいいよ。 so long as と as long asは、同じと辞書にありますが、 使用度は個人によりますか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「I don't appreciate you Lazy Boyfriend calling me and handing up on me.... now that your in Japan I have found a new love here in LA without you now they yours in Tokyo so please lose me contact info 」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。