英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。
  • I wonder My darlin Where are you again tonight Are you holding someone else real tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching I belive that I`m a fool Let it go pn breaking Baby I'll make up and find out that I'm mistaken Oh bat right naw I wander I've beeb through lover's lane And I'm living life just just the same I've been traveling Nowhere fast And that Iwant to know What I want know Is will it last I've been throuth I've been throuth lover's lane And I'm living life living life just the same I've been traveling Been traveling now here fast And that I want to know wonder What I want know Although I may be a million miles away right now I wonder
  • 英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I wonder My darlin Where are you again tonight Are you holding someone else real tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching I belive that I`m a fool Let it go pn breaking Baby I'll make up and find out that I'm mistaken Oh bat right naw I wander I've beeb through lover's lane And I'm living life just just the same I've been traveling Nowhere fast And that Iwant to know What I want know Is will it last I've been throuth I've been throuth lover's lane And I'm living life living life just the same I've been traveling Been traveling now here fast And that I want to know wonder What I want know Although I may be a million miles away right now I wonder

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

ぼくは知りたいんだよ、愛しいきみ 今宵もまた、きみがどこに居るのか きみが今、誰かほかの人を抱きしめてやしないかを ぼくは知りたいのさベイビー ぼくは胸が痛む ぼくはばか者にちがいないと ほとんど諦めながら それでも、きっと間違いだと自分に言い聞かせようとしてたんだ だからこそ、今でも ぼくは知りたいんだ ぼくは恋の道に足を踏み込んでるみたいだ そいつは、これまで辿ってきた あまり得るものもなかった生き様と まるで変らない生き方を 今もまた繰り返してると言うことさ だからこそ、ぼくは知りたいんだ これが最後になるのだろうかと 知りたいんだよ もうとっくに もうとっくにぼくは恋の道に足を踏み込んでしまったみたいだ そいつは、今もまた繰り返してると言うことさ これまで辿ってきた あまり得るものもなかった生き様と まるで変らない生き方を だからこそ、ぼくは知りたい、この胸騒ぎ それがなにかを知りたいんだよ たとえ百万マイル離れていようと 今すぐ、ぼくは知りたいんだよ という感じでいかがでしょうか・・・・

youko0301
質問者

お礼

ダーリンとあったので 単純に旦那様を思う曲なのかと想像していました。 解釈を誤るとこでありました。 これから♪覚えますが 歌詞の内容を踏まえて少しでも想いが伝わる様に 頑張ろうと思います! ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“Oh, I'm fine at showing people about. I've done it all my life at the asylum, and I've been doing it all day here. I have honestly.”

• 和訳希望です。

Wondering where you've been all my life. I just started living. お願いします。

• 英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

• 英詩の和訳

Why I Am Happy Now has come, an easy time. I let it roll. There is a lake somewhere so blue and far nobody owns it. A wind comes by and a willow listens gracefully. I hear all this, every summer. I laugh and cry for every turn of the world, its terribly cold, innocent spin. That lake stays blue and free; it goes on and on. And I know where it is. どなたか和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead