英詩の和訳:Why I Am Happy

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英詩「Why I Am Happy」の和訳をお願いします。
  • この英詩は、青く遠く広がる誰も所有していない湖をテーマにしています。
  • 作者は、夏ごとに湖の風景を楽しみ、世界の変化に笑ったり泣いたりしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英詩の和訳

Why I Am Happy Now has come, an easy time. I let it roll. There is a lake somewhere so blue and far nobody owns it. A wind comes by and a willow listens gracefully. I hear all this, every summer. I laugh and cry for every turn of the world, its terribly cold, innocent spin. That lake stays blue and free; it goes on and on. And I know where it is. どなたか和訳お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数9
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tsuntoma
  • ベストアンサー率55% (10/18)
回答No.9

翻訳機を使わずに回答します。 「私が幸せである理由」 有意義な時間が今来た。それに身を任せよう。 どこかにとても青く広く、誰も所有していない池がある。 風が通り過ぎ、柳が優雅に聴いている。 私は毎夏これらすべてを耳にする。私は世界が移り変わる度に笑い、そして泣く。 それはひどく冷たく、汚れのない循環だ。 その池はずっと青く自由だ。これからもずっと。 そして私はそれがどこにあるかを知っている。

その他の回答 (8)

回答No.8

なんで私は幸福だと感じているのでしょうか 今、簡単に時間を歩んできました。私はそれをしましょう ロール。どこかの湖があります これ青とここまで誰もそれを所有していません。 風はによって来て、柳がリスニングする 優雅に。 私は毎年夏に、このすべてを聞いています。私は笑う 世界の毎ターンのために泣く、 そのひどく寒い、罪のないスピン。 その湖は青で無料にてご利用いただけ、それは行く 延々と。 それがどこにあると私は知っている。 Google翻訳だとちょっと意味がわからないですね

回答No.7

私は、なぜ幸せですか 現在、簡単な時、来ました。 私は、それとしました 転がってください。 湖が、どこかにあります とても青くて遠い取るに足らない人は、それを所有します。 風はそばに来ます、そして、ヤナギは聞きます 優雅に。 夏ごとに、私はこういうことを聞きます。 私は笑います そして、世界のあらゆる転機を求める叫び、 その本当に冷たい、純真な解釈。 その湖は、青くて無料のままでいます; それは行きます 続けて。 そして、私は、それがどこにあるかについてわかっています。。

回答No.6

私は、なぜ幸せですか 現在、簡単な時、来ました。 私は、それを転がらせました。 青くて遠い取るに足らない人がそれを所有するように、湖がどこかにあります。 風はそばに来ます、そして、ヤナギは優雅に聞きます。 夏ごとに、私はこういうことを聞きます。 私は笑って、世界(その本当に冷たい、純真な解釈)のあらゆる転機を泣いて求めます。 その湖は、青くて無料のままでいます; それは、続けて行きます。 そして、私は、それがどこにあるかについてわかっています。

回答No.5

なぜ私は幸せです 今、簡単に時間を歩んできました。私はそれをしましょう ロール。どこかの湖があります これ青とここまで誰もそれを所有していません。 風はによって来て、柳がリスニングする 優雅に。 私は毎年夏に、このすべてを聞いています。私は笑う 世界の毎ターンのために泣く、 そのひどく寒い、罪のないスピン。 その湖は青で無料にてご利用いただけ、それは行く 延々と。 それがどこにあると私は知っている。

• sarinja14
  • ベストアンサー率8% (27/335)
回答No.4

なぜ私は幸せなのでしょう? 今、簡単に時間を歩んできました。私はそれをしましょう ロール。どこかの湖があります これ青とここまで誰もそれを所有していません。 風はによって来て、柳がリスニングする 優雅に。 私は毎年夏に、このすべてを聞いています。私は笑う 世界の毎ターンのために泣く、 そのひどく寒い、罪のないスピン。 その湖は青で無料にてご利用いただけ、それは行く 延々と。 それがどこにあると私は知っている。 よかったら参考にして下さい!

回答No.3

私は、なぜ幸せですか 現在、簡単な時、来ました。 私は、それを転がらせました。 青くて遠い取るに足らない人がそれを所有するように、湖がどこかにあります。 風はそばに来ます、そして、ヤナギは優雅に聞きます。 夏ごとに、私はこういうことを聞きます。 私は笑って、世界(その本当に冷たい、純真な解釈)のあらゆる転機を泣いて求めます。 その湖は、青くて無料のままでいます; それは、続けて行きます。 そして、私は、それがどこにあるかについてわかっています。 どうでしょうか

• shilmido
  • ベストアンサー率2% (1/42)
回答No.2

なぜ私は幸せです 今、簡単に時間を歩んできました。私はそれをしましょう ロール。どこかの湖があります これ青とここまで誰もそれを所有していません。 風はによって来て、柳がリスニングする 優雅に。 私は毎年夏に、このすべてを聞いています。私は笑う 世界の毎ターンのために泣く、 そのひどく寒い、罪のないスピン。 その湖は青で無料にてご利用いただけ、それは行く 延々と。 それがどこにあると私は知っている。 Google翻訳です。

回答No.1

なぜ私は幸せです 今、簡単に時間を歩んできました。私はそれをしましょう ロール。どこかの湖があります これ青とここまで誰もそれを所有していません。 風はによって来て、柳がリスニングする 優雅に。 私は毎年夏に、このすべてを聞いています。私は笑う 世界の毎ターンのために泣く、 そのひどく寒い、罪のないスピン。 その湖は青で無料にてご利用いただけ、それは行く 延々と。 それがどこにあると私は知っている。

関連するQ&A

• 英詩の和訳について

Song of the Builders On a summer morning I sat down on a hillside to think about God - a worthy pastime. Near me, I saw a single cricket; it was moving the grains of the hillside this way and that way. How great was its energy, how humble its effort. Let us hope it will always be like this, each of us going on in our inexplicable ways building the universe. from Why I Wake Early (2004) こちらなのですが、どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I wonder My darlin Where are you again tonight Are you holding someone else real tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching I belive that I`m a fool Let it go pn breaking Baby I'll make up and find out that I'm mistaken Oh bat right naw I wander I've beeb through lover's lane And I'm living life just just the same I've been traveling Nowhere fast And that Iwant to know What I want know Is will it last I've been throuth I've been throuth lover's lane And I'm living life living life just the same I've been traveling Been traveling now here fast And that I want to know wonder What I want know Although I may be a million miles away right now I wonder

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします!

it is not teaching them to think in some scientifically sound way; it is persuading them to acquiesce. it is accustoming them to the presence of computers in every walk of life, and thus making them dependent on the machine's supposed necessity and superiority.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

This man saw this first and built a very big and successful business on it. There is a simple rule: every small to its being a huge big multinational, every executive spent four weeks-two time two-outside the company. Wherever a salesman went on vacation, an executive took his or her place for two weeks, twice a year, and called on customers and sold to customers and introduced new products into the hospital market. As a result, that company understood the rapidly changing market. It is not because it had reports (everybody had the same reports ), but because it spent some time with the hospital administrator who actually made the buying decisions. And so: make sure you know the market.  

• 和訳お願いします

村上氏のスピーチの1部分です Please do allow me deliver one very personal message. It is something that I always keep in mind while Iam writing fiction. I have never gone so far as to write it on a piece of paper and paste it to the wall: rather, it is carved into the wall of my mind, and it gose something like this: "Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg."

• 英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Is the edge uneven or slanted on this blade? One of the photos shows the edge on a table and part of it is not in contact with the table, leading me to believe it is slanted?