• ベストアンサー

和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.2

(すでに立派な回答が寄せられていますので屋上屋かもしれませんが。) >Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, >for it is what I am and ever I will be. ⇒きれいな表現ですね。 語句: every glimpse :「ちらりと見るたびごとに」。 I hope ~:「~と私は願う」。挿入なので、前後にカンマをつけると考えやすい。 you feel it :「あなたがそれを感じる」。it は漠然と事態・状況を指している。 as I do :「私がする(=感じる)ように」。do は、feel の代動詞。 for it is ~ :「なぜならそれは~だから」。 what I am :「私が(今、そうで)あるところのもの」。 and ever I will be :what を補って、「私が(未来に、きっとそうで)あろうところのもの」。ever は強調で、「きっと変わらずに」といったニュアンス。 直訳: ちらりと見合うたびごとに、私の感じるようにあなたもそれを感じることを私は願っています。なぜなら、それは私が(今)そうであるところのものであり、(未来も)きっと変わらずにそうあり続けるところのものだからです。 意訳(というか、ほんの少し日本語らしくすると…): あなたと私、目が合うたびに、私の感じることがあなたの感じることであって欲しいのです。というのも、それが私のありのままの姿であり、ずっと変わらない姿でしょうから。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ちらりと目が合う度に私が感じるものを、あなたも感じるこを私は望む。  なぜならそれが今の私であり、未来もせいぜい私がそうなるであろう姿だからだ。 (まあ僕の荒削りの愚訳を美しい日本語に修繕するのは質問者さんにお任せします)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳希望

I am sending them to you so that you will have an idea of the kind of job I do, so I want to set up something that will allow me to handle things while am around and that won't let me travel always. I will make sure I keep you posted following all developments in every way possible.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳をお願いします

この文の和訳はどうなりますか。よろしくお願いします。 If I am ever free, I will be more than happy to take part and helping out where ever.

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳してください!

I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 和訳お願いします( *`ω´)

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life