• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数58
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2662/3924)

- あなたは、あなたの連れ合いをビジネスに参画させることを良しと考えていますか?(ビジネスと私生活は全く別物なので、二つを切り離す一方で、あなたとあなたのパートナーが一緒に関わるようなビジネス。) - あなたはオープンな(開かれた)関係を信じますか?(もしそうであるなら私には無理です。何故なら私は1対1の関係しか信じないので...。一つのベッドから次へと気移りするようなことを、私は評価しませんので。)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、お願いしたいです。 まとまりの中の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端に終わるかもしれません。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 You inspire one another to put your dreams into practical application and then squelch them by triggering doubt and fear. You are pulled by the opposites of responsibility and escape, reality and wishful thinking. His Mercury squares your ascendant. The square is not a good aspect. This relationship will fret or fray at your nerves, you will come to look stressed and tired, You may feel the relationship is restricted by work and family concerns. You begin to feel less confident in its future for the square is a hard aspect. It means a point where there is a difficult cornerstone in the relationship that has to be turned before it can move forwards. It causes confusion. This will be talked about, discussed but will not be so easy to tackle. With this aspect the environment or setting of the relationship will also have a strong but subtle influence on your mind, the things that are perceived or wrongly perceived both consciously and unconsciously, the atmosphere of the home or its neighbourhood, things people say the prevailing conditions of your surroundings.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

• 和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 (誤植等ありましたら、ご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。) You were born under the constellation of Virgo. The star goddess of the harvest. You are modest, discreet in love, reserved and drawn to handsome enigmatic men. Usualy ones with status. You set your sights very high but you are devoted, faithful, reliable. In the past you may have had to make many sacrifices for love. You can be anxious, nervy, tense you set yourself high standards and worry silently, rather than speak out when you are unhappy in a relationship. Interested in the man you love, you worry about his welfare. You are supportive and take care of everything so well, that your help, while appreciated is still often taken for granted. In love if the man is less than perfect, if he has bad health or bad habits you always think you can redeem him, salvage, him, save him from himself and restore things in his life to happiness. The yearning for a decadent prestigious, wealthy life together, or a better life together is often mingled with yearning for a partner.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• 和訳希望

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いしたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus sextiles your Neptune. Romance is the key theme of this combination of planets. You each feel that you have met your one true love under the influence of the planets Venus and Neptune. You meet, you'll in love and create a union brimming with romance, joy and idyllic love. Whether or not this idyll lasts depends on other aspects of the association. During the course of the union you are able to interact in a loving and creative manner. It's also possible that you and he will participate in a joint creative project together, or an imaginative pursuit, inspiring each other to make new use of your mutual talents. Perhaps you will follow a spiritual path together. He is particularly attracted to your spiritual, artistic and altruistic nature. He appreciates all of the qualities that you brings to the relationship. In response You will come to feel that He supports and enables your talents to blossom. While this attraction is more likely to involve the love and devotion associated with a strong bond such as marriage, it can also alternatively depict a creative, artistic or spiritual working partnership.

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.