Going into Business with Your Partner: Is It a Wise Idea?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thinking about starting a business with your partner? Here's what you need to consider.
  • The pros and cons of going into business with your partner, and how to make it work.
  • Is it possible to keep business and personal life separate when working with your partner?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

- あなたは、あなたの連れ合いをビジネスに参画させることを良しと考えていますか?(ビジネスと私生活は全く別物なので、二つを切り離す一方で、あなたとあなたのパートナーが一緒に関わるようなビジネス。) - あなたはオープンな(開かれた)関係を信じますか?(もしそうであるなら私には無理です。何故なら私は1対1の関係しか信じないので...。一つのベッドから次へと気移りするようなことを、私は評価しませんので。)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、お願いしたいです。 まとまりの中の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端に終わるかもしれません。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 You inspire one another to put your dreams into practical application and then squelch them by triggering doubt and fear. You are pulled by the opposites of responsibility and escape, reality and wishful thinking. His Mercury squares your ascendant. The square is not a good aspect. This relationship will fret or fray at your nerves, you will come to look stressed and tired, You may feel the relationship is restricted by work and family concerns. You begin to feel less confident in its future for the square is a hard aspect. It means a point where there is a difficult cornerstone in the relationship that has to be turned before it can move forwards. It causes confusion. This will be talked about, discussed but will not be so easy to tackle. With this aspect the environment or setting of the relationship will also have a strong but subtle influence on your mind, the things that are perceived or wrongly perceived both consciously and unconsciously, the atmosphere of the home or its neighbourhood, things people say the prevailing conditions of your surroundings.

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for requesting your Soulmate One Let me begin by telling you a little about this unique reading and how its done. Astrology is an ancient and sacred science. You are about to have a uniquely intimate and thrilling experience, that will stun you. Never in your life will you again read an astrological analysis as precise and accurate as this. A detailed account of your own future. A mysterious portrait that will describe your future soul mate, lover, or life partner, in exact detail. It will stun you with its intensely vivid and precise details and hold you entranced, captivated by its imagery for several hours.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 The last house of the horoscope is the final chapter in your chart. Every astrological reading I do is rare and individual, it is done in a special time honoured ancient way, and cannot be obtained from any other astrologer. I hope this reading has been interesting, and has delighted you and touched you. Deep inside your soul already knows this man, it has known him since the beginning of time. even though it may have yet to meet him in this present incarnation. You know more than I. For I only show you the fate reflected in your stars. These things that will happen in the fullness of time. I wish you the greatest of love and enduring happiness for your future.

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,