• 締切済み

和訳みてください

I also heard the same, either is ok for me so long as not too far. 私も同じ事きいた。遠すぎなければどっちでもいいよ。 so long as と as long asは、同じと辞書にありますが、 使用度は個人によりますか?

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• m_oc
  • ベストアンサー率31% (47/151)
回答No.1

私の周りではso long asを使う人っていないように思います。 as long asは普通に耳にしますが。 ただ、地域性がある表現も英語にはありますし、別の土地に行けば普通に聞くかもしれません。 ちなみに西海岸在住です。 訳はそれでいいと思います。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 私はso long asの意味が解らなく、調べたところです。 地方のものなんですかね。 アドバイスありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 「~もまた、~でない」の言い方を教えてください

me tooというとき、否定の話の場合は、not me eitherというと習った気がするのですが、not also や not ~ as well と言ってもいいのですか? それともそれもeitherにすべきなのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

GE ‼️yea ! bcz how to play is same as from old days ⁉️think so too hun ⁉️ bczがbecauseだと予想できるのですが、文の繋がりが よく分からないです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

a kind old gentleman was sending me to college which is entirely true so far as it goes.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Thank you for all the nice emails you've been sending me. Not only do your emails make me happy, they also give me a very good feeling. But I'm afraid that you are too kind to me. Your company has a mountain trekking event? Wow that sounds nice. I hope that you have nice weather. Is that why you joined a gym? So you will be super fit for the event? I can imagine that you want to go to the gym ... in summer Japan is just too hot to stay in shape.

• cant't wait to see you

久々に会うお友達からこのようにmailがきたので、私もだよ!という意味で否定形だから…とme either と返したら、「me either」 mean "not me as well" と返事が来ました。。 me too の方が適切だったでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳をお願いします

長い文章ですが和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Hum~ Because of your late reply... I'm very angry!! Haha That's a joke. ^^ (Uh... bad joke maybe, sorry. ><) Don't worry Reina, there is absolutely no problem, I understand. =) Also, I'm glad because you haven't forgotten me! I feel much better because I received your message today. *(^_^)* Okay, so I have put this one as profile image. Thanks for told me what you think. Ah you envy my brown hair? That's gentle, thanks! ** I try to take care of them, I love long hair. xD I have to admit that I envy your hair too, they are so beautiful! =) Yay! Let's get through that! Oh busy and tiring week for you too? So fight, I support you! Be strong! ;) This week will be busy and hard for me too I think. Especially today, I was feeling like in heel! haha Because I had 5 hours of tests at school, it is so long. >< What about you? How was the begin of your week? =) Kiss my love!

• 英→日

The price apply under this agreement only for so long as the same apply to you under such other agreement. for so long as the same.....あたりの訳し方が分からないのですがどう訳すのでしょう?

• 和訳して下さい…。

英語がわからないので、訳してくださると助かります>< We have sent the message for many days, but the buyer didn't reply us for confirmation, so we have to send the same style but not the same design from the picture showed on the page, all the size is same as the original one. we promise that we did send good curtains to the customers which include curtain, tulle(panel of curtain) and also hooks.As you can see from the attached picture, it indicates the total weight up to 1.965. In fact, the weight of curtain at one meter should be 0.95 which include curtain, panel of curtain and hooks. so we make 2 meters for the customer, and the total weight should be 1.9. This data can be well proved by the post company and curtain maker. あと、「片方しかないカーテンを貴方に返すことはできますが、送料はあなたが負担するべきです。」という文章は英語でどう書けば良いのか教えていただけると助かります。

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.