• 締切済み

英→日

The price apply under this agreement only for so long as the same apply to you under such other agreement. for so long as the same.....あたりの訳し方が分からないのですがどう訳すのでしょう?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#5380
noname#5380
回答No.3

< only for > と < so long as ~ > に分けて解釈した方がいいのでは? 「 ~ である( する)場合に限って ... 」 という意味だと思います。 so long as だけでも同じような意味ですが、only for で強調しているのではないでしょうか。

回答No.2

同じくらいがそのようなものの下のあなたへの他の協定を適用しながら、価値はかなりの間だけ、この協定で適用されます。 「for so long as the same...」は、 「かなりの間同じくらいとして」という意味ですよ。

回答No.1

Exciteの翻訳サービスを利用してみてはどうでしょうか。 直訳になるのならわからないが…。 全文の翻訳結果は次のとおりになります。 > 価格、同じことが他のそのような合意の下であなたに当てはまるとともに、この合意の下で単にそれほど長く当てはまります。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/

関連するQ&A

• 詳しい方:such other後の名詞は複数形?

Any notice given under this Agreement shall be in writing and signed by the party giving the notice and delivered by registered airmail to the other party’s address or fax number given in this Agreement, or to such other address or fax number as relevant party may notify to the other party. 上記の英文ですが、どこかおかしいですか? 私は特に「or to such other address or fax number」の部分が「or to such other addresses or fax numbers」のような気がします。「other」の後だから「address」to「number」は複数形なのでは?「such other」は特別な言い回しなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• as long as,if only?

as long as がonly if に変えられるという参考文献は沢山あります。 またif onlyに変えてもよいという参考意見も以下のようにあります。 ○ as long as=もともとは同等比較文(~と同じ程度に長く)ですから たとえば、as long as you like あなたが好む程に長く→好む限り長く→好む限り、と「条件」のニュアンスがはっきりしてきます。 この条件(~限り)を、「好みさえするなら」ととればif onlyとなりますし、「好む場合にのみ」ととればonly if になるというだけです。 ○つまりは、どちらでもありでしょう。辞書なり参考書なりの例文にどちらをも当てはめてみてください。どちらも成り立つことがわかります(どちらかというとif onlyとしているものが多いような気はしますが)。 <補足> ①so long as (=as long as) でさえあれば、する限り(if only) You may go out so long as you come back soon.すぐ帰ってきさえすればきみは出かけてもよい。(スーパーアンカー) ②as long as(条件)さえすれば(if only,provided) I don't care as long as you are happy.あなたが幸せでありさえすれば私はかまわない。(ジーにアス英和) ③as long as(or so long as)(only the case if) The interior minister said he would still support them,as long as they didn't break the rules.. (コウビルド英英) ④as or so long as (if, provided that,on condition that) So long as it does not rain, we can have a picnic.ニューベリーハウスアメリカ英語辞典(英英) ⑤as long as (provided that) You can watch television as long as you have finished your homework. (ランダムハウス英英) ⑥as long as(=so long as) (provided that) 例文略(ラルース英英) ☆手元の英英を引く限り、only... ifもif onlyも定義に登場させていません(コウビルドがonly...if でしょうか)。ニューベリーのon condition thatというのが私には一番わかりいいですけど・・・ と過去に読んだことのある意見です。 いくつかの参考文献でif onlyに変えるのは間違っている。という意見があり、自分はよくわからないので、自分はif onlyは 後悔の念を呟く時以外には使っていません。 as long as をif onlyに書き換えることはタブーなのでしょうか?何か条件が合えば 普通に書き換えてよい同じニュアンスで使って良いということなのでしょうか?わかりません。ご意見下さい。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I was late not because I was not be able to take a train, but I had to get up early in this mooring. 2 the Japanese education is the worst in comparison to the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad that is as soon as possible because which collapse to japan in near the future. 3 You gave me not only motivation bur also spiritual support. 4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine. 1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself. 2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.

• Remember this when you are ready to

Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way. 以下の文章なのですが、意味が今ひとつ分かりません。 意味と共に、以下(1)(2) (1)in whose mind the thought is ~ の文法に関して (2)when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.の for whatever it is 以降の文法 に関してご教示頂ければ幸甚です。 The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. faith removes limitations! Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.

• 和訳みてください

I also heard the same, either is ok for me so long as not too far. 私も同じ事きいた。遠すぎなければどっちでもいいよ。 so long as と as long asは、同じと辞書にありますが、 使用度は個人によりますか?

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.This laptop computer has greater processing power (  ) of the same type. (1)of all the computers (2)with other computers (3)than any computers (4)than any other computer 2.The concert was so popular that (  ) fewer than 15,000 people came to see it. (1)any (2)no (3)over (4)those 3.New York City police say that (  ) 4.5 million people watched today's parade. (1)such many as (2)so much as (3)too many as (4)as many as

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• price の前の前置詞 at とfor の使い分け

「それは日本と同じ価格で売られている」 はIt is sold for the same price as in Japan.でよいですか。 It is sold at the same price as in Japan だとおかしいですか。 price の前のat とfor はどう使い分けたらいいですか。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英→日:翻訳お願いします

A sport, you guys! Did you see that part where the ball went on the good man's foot and bounced RIGHT OFF INTO A NET! I was so happyb/ c of the country that man's foot came from and it's the same country as me. I was like, this is a worthwhile to care about b/c it will prove once and for a while which country's men have the best foot. b/ cがbecauseの訳だということは分かりました。 同郷のサッカー選手について言っているような気もしますが、なんだか違う気もします。

• 日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英)

日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英) Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 上記内容に対して下記の内容で翻訳して返事をしたいので翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 → 私は日本在住なので私の代わりにサインして品物を受け取って国際郵便で日本へ発送してくれるアメリカ在住の方はいません。 このような理由で売買をキャンセルした場合はどうなりますか?