• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

a kind old gentleman was sending me to college which is entirely true so far as it goes.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

一人の親切な老紳士が私を大学に行かせてくれた、まあそう言えば確かに本当には違いありません。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

親切な年配の紳士が私を大学にいかせてくれました。この通り全部本当の事です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1 Androclus saw that it was a long. sharp thorn which hurt the lion so much. 2 Until that question was asked it had never occurred to me that I had been so happy. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

外国の方から落札された後この様なメールが来たのですが your service so far is above average when compared to the yahoo auction norm. If you are indeed sending the item as a gift, then an approptiate value would be US$49.99 which is I think closer to an actual item value if it were not so rare. The problem is if left undeclared that the price ranges from $40 to $400. ギフト付$49.99で申告して送ってと言っているのでしょうか?

• 和訳みてください

I also heard the same, either is ok for me so long as not too far. 私も同じ事きいた。遠すぎなければどっちでもいいよ。 so long as と as long asは、同じと辞書にありますが、 使用度は個人によりますか?

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! If, as Eschebach argues, there was formerly some kind of physical boundary or pomerium round the old quarter, these blocks may have been relatively sparsely built up, thus providing the only feasibile sites which were both centrally positioned and large enough to accommodate the baths.

• 和訳お願いします。

I think it is the year 1909. I feel as if I were in a moving-picture theatre, the long arm of light crossing the darkness and spinning, my eyes fixed upon the screen. It is a silent plcture, as if an old Biograph one, in which the actors are dressed in ridiculously old-fashioned clothes, and one flash succeeds another with sudden jumps, and the actors, too, seem to jump about, walking too fast. The shots are full of rays and dots, as if it had been raining when the picture was photographed. The light is bad. It is Sunday afternoon, June 12th, 1909, and my father is walking down the quiet streets of Brooklyn on his way to visit my mother. His clothes are newly pressed, and his tie is too tight in his high collar. He jingles the coins in his pocket, thinking of the witty things he will say. I feel as if I had by now relaxed entirely in the soft darkness of the theatre; the organist peals out the obvious approximate emotions on which the audience rocks unknowingly. I am anonymous. I have forgotten myself: it is always so when one goes to a movie; it is, as they say, a drug.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします 1Nothing is so essential to self-training as the proper choice of books to read. 2There is nothing so beautiful as the view of a sunrise from the hill. 3When I was a salesman,I sold more papers than anybody else in this district. 4It is far more difficult to make optical glass than any other type of glass.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Alas! it was a thrilling look--a look which no girl could sustain without emotion; and spellbound under it, I stood in a maze, alone and in utter darkness. While my emotions were at their height a bell rang. It was the front door-bell, and it meant the arrival of the engines. As the bell rang a second time, a light broke on the staircase I was so painfully watching, and Mr. Allison descended, lamp in hand, as he had gone up.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 It is impossible to know where or how language began.   However, we do know a lot about language. 2 According to legend,when Galileo was forced to swear that the center of the universe was the earth which could not move , he whispered , "But it does move! It does move all the same!" 3 He might well think a lot about the goose, for it was very strange 4 You might as well expect a wolf to be generous as ask him for money. 5 She used to be an actress, and so she was used to being looked at by many people. 6 His books that used to seem boring seem to him now like old friends. 7 Most Japanese would rather spend their money on their old age than pass it on to their children. 8 Many things were very odd, and I would like to describe them. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

以下の文は正しいのでしょうか? 意味もいまいち分かりません。(特にso as not to be able to hate itの部分が。。) 訳していただけると助かります。 There is the person whom I was able to come to like so as not to be able to hate it even if betrayed.