• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 It is impossible to know where or how language began.   However, we do know a lot about language. 2 According to legend,when Galileo was forced to swear that the center of the universe was the earth which could not move , he whispered , "But it does move! It does move all the same!" 3 He might well think a lot about the goose, for it was very strange 4 You might as well expect a wolf to be generous as ask him for money. 5 She used to be an actress, and so she was used to being looked at by many people. 6 His books that used to seem boring seem to him now like old friends. 7 Most Japanese would rather spend their money on their old age than pass it on to their children. 8 Many things were very odd, and I would like to describe them. よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数65
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

1. 言語がどこで、あるいは、どの様に始まったのかを知ることは、不可能です。しかし、我々は、確かに、言語について多くのことを知っています。 2. 伝説によれば、ガリレオが宇宙の中心が動くはずのない地球であると断言する様に強制された時、「しかし、それ(地球)は動く! それは、それでもなお動く!」と、彼は、ささやいたそうです。 3. 彼が、そのガチョウについて色々考えるのも無理はありません、なぜならば、それは非常に奇妙でした 4. 彼にお金を求めるのは、あなたはオオカミが気前がよいと期待する様なものです。 5. 彼女は以前は女優でした、それで、彼女は多くの人々に見られることに慣れていました。 6. 以前退屈に思われた彼の本は、今では、彼には旧友のように思われます。 7. ほとんどの日本人は、お金を彼らの子供たちに渡すよりむしろ彼らの老後に使いたいと思っています。 8. 多くのことが非常に奇妙でした、それで、私は、それらについて説明したいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

1 It is impossible to know where or how language began.   However, we do know a lot about language. 「何時どのようにして言語が発生したのかを知るのは不可能である。しかしながら我々は十分に言語というものを理解している」 2 According to legend,when Galileo was forced to swear that the center of the universe was the earth which could not move , he whispered , "But it does move! It does move all the same!" 「伝説によると、ガリレオは宇宙の中心は決して動くことの無い地球だと宣誓することを余儀なくされた際に、こう呟いたという。『だって動いちゃってるんだもん。休む間もなく動き回ってるんだってば』 3 He might well think a lot about the goose, for it was very strange 「彼はガチョウのことばかり考えているのでしょう。ホント変わってるよね」 4 You might as well expect a wolf to be generous as ask him for money. 「彼に金の無心をするぐらいなら、オオカミにでもした方がマシだよ」 5 She used to be an actress, and so she was used to being looked at by many people. 「彼女はかつては女優で、常に衆目に晒されていたんだよ」 6 His books that used to seem boring seem to him now like old friends. 「かつては退屈に思えた彼の本も、今では懐かしい旧友さ」 7 Most Japanese would rather spend their money on their old age than pass it on to their children. 「大抵の日本人はお金を子供に相続させるより、自分の老後に備える傾向がある」 8 Many things were very odd, and I would like to describe them.   「なんか変なもんばっかなんで、描きたくなっちゃったのよ」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• might as well を過去形に

You might as well throw your money away as lend it to him. というよくある例文を、過去形にするとどうなるのでしょうか。 あんなやつに貸すくらいなら、捨てた方がましだ。 を、「捨てた方がましだったのに」、と言いたい時です。

• コービーと記者のやりとりなのですが和訳お願いします

Q: Have the doctors warned you about slowing down and taking it easy because it’s gotta be driving you crazy, not being able to do a lot anymore. kobe: Uh...well,I got my scooter so I'm pretty good actually. I can move a lot faster than I was.

• この「as」の用法は?

You might as well throw the money away as lend it to him. (君は、彼にそのお金を貸すくらいなら捨てたほうがマシだ。) この「as」の用法・品詞をおしえてください。

• 高校・英訳の主語が「I」ではなく「You」なのは?

よろしくお願いします。 高校生の子どもの疑問です。 「彼にお金を貸すくらいなら、捨てた方がましだ。」の英訳を I might as well throw my(the) money away as lend it to him. と 考えましたが、正解は You might as well throw your money away as lend it him. でした。 なぜ この場合 主語が 「You」(あなた・あなたたち)に なるのでしょうか。 「 I 」 または 「 We 」(私・私たち) のように  こちら側からの主語(表現がわかりにくくてすみません。)では ないのですか? 私は 英語が まったくできないので、説明ができません。 テストで 解答する時に はっきりと 区別をつけるために しっかりとした 説明が ないかと 悩んでいます。 どなたか わかる方が いらっしゃいましたら、よろしく おねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

入院と自動車学校で勉強ができませんでした。 テストが間近です。手助けをお願いします。 Among the Arabs, too, Lawrence’s fame had spread.Now every time he rode into an Arab camp the Arabs would fire their rifles into the air and shout over and over,〝Aurens!Aurens!’’They could not say the name properly,but they all knew it was Lawrence they were cheering.The Turks,too,had heard of Lawrence by now,and they wanted him killed or captured.So what Lawrence said happened next might well be true.Lawrence decided to go on a spying trip.Everything went wrong and the Turks caught him. A short way along the Damascus-Medina railway there is a town called Deraa.In the First World War it was an important railway junction,a place where two main lines met.If Lawrence and the Arabs could blow up the track there,it would be a major setback for the Turks.But was this possible?There were a lot of Turkish soldiers in Deraa,and because it was the local capital the Bey(goverment) lived there too.The Bey of Deraa was a tall,heavy man with a thick black mustache.We know from a diary he kept during the war that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had made up his mind to try to capture him.Lawrence believed that the only way to learn for certain whether it was possible to attack Deraa was to go there on a spying mission and see for himself.So he dressed in ordinary Arab clothes and asked an old Arab to go with him.He hoped that the Turks would think that he and the old man were just a son and his father who had come to town to buy something.Forawhile everything went well.No one paid any attention to two Arabs,walking barefoot,their cheap clothes stained by the rain and mud.They went and looked at the railway station,pretending to check the trains.They walked outside the fence,but took careful note of its stores,barbed-wire defenses,and trenches. 入院していたころの範囲です。 ノートも次の授業の関係で借りることができませんでした・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

The Romish Church,it is presumed,adheres to the old views to the present day. Protestant instincts,however,in the 17th century were strongly in sympathy with the augmentation of science[science=scientific knowledge],and consequently Reformed Churches more easily allowed themselves to be helped over the difficultly,which, according to the views of inspiration then held and which have survived to the present day,was in reality quite as formidable for them as for those of the old faith. The solution of the difficultly offered by Galileo and others was that the object of a rebelation or divine unveiling of mysteries must be to teach man things which he is unable and must ever remain unable to find out for himself:but not physical truths,for the discovery of which he has faculties specially proved by his Creater.Hence it was not unreasonable that,in regard to matters of fact marely,the Sacred Writings should use the common language and assume the common belief of mankind,without purporting to correct errors upon points morally indifficult.So in regard to such a text as 'The world is established it cannot be moved'[Psalms93.1],though it might imply the sacred penman's ignorance of the fact that the earth does move,yet it does not put forth this opinion as an indispensable point of faith.And this remark is applicable to anumber of texts which presents a similar difficalty.

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 スラムドッグミリオネアのパッケージの裏に書かれている文章なのですが What does it take to find a lost love? A:MONEY B:LUCK C:SMARTS D:DESTINY の意味を教えてください。 直訳とそこから転じてこういう意味だみたいに教えてくださるとありがたいです。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) The elders of the Native American Cherokee tribe in Lost City, Oklahoma are worried about their native language. They are afraid that the Cherokee language will be gone unless they do something soon. So,at the request of the tribe leaders, Lost City School decided to start a trial program to teach Cherokee. They started with a single class in its kndergarten. In the class, the children are called by their Cherokee names and they only in Cherokee. Once, the U.S. Government tired to assimilate Native Americans into American society. The policy made it difficult for the Cherokees to speak their language. They were laughed at for speaking it. They could even be punished when they spoke Cherokee. “When you spoke Cherokee, your mouth was washed out with soap,”says a Cherokee old-timer, remembering his younger days. If they wanted to live in peace, they needed to hide their language. Now, the children in the newly started class are encouraged to speak Cherokee not only in school, but also at home. One day, a boy in the class came home and said to his mother in Cherokee that he was going out to play. His mother didn't really understand what he said. But she is now starting to re-learn the language she once knew when she was a child. It is hard to bring Native American languages back to life, especially in places like Oklahoma. This is because Native Americans generally attended public schools and do not live on reservations. But the tribe leaders know that if no efforts were made to preserve their language,they would lose not only their language and culture, but also their identities.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Craig DavidのFILL ME INの歌詞の一部です。 All they seem to do is be checkin up on you Baby Watching our every move think some day they might aprove Baby 翻訳お願いします。 意訳でも構いません。 よろしくお願いします。