英文の和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昔の天体の黄経と赤緯は手計算で行われていました。数時間を要する作業で、数学的な道具を使ってグラフを描いていました。
  • 私は占星術を学び始めました。私は古い家や惑星の表を学び、ペンやコンパスを使用し、古い正確な方法を用いました。
  • これらのシンボルから、あなたの将来の愛を独自のイメージで描くことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the old days the declination and longitude of every planet and star had to be calculated by hand. A terrible task, an awesome task, taking many hours to complete and the chart itself was drawn up by hand using mathematical instruments. When I began to study astrology I learned and used the old tables of houses and planets, the pen and compass and the old authentic methods. I wanted to know astrology thoroughly. To me it was like and old and neglected building, I wanted to restore it to its former glory. The chart was like deciphering an ancient book of signs and symbols and translating them for you into language you can understand. From these symbols I can draw up a distinct picture of the future love of your life.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 占星術と、それによって相性占いのできる仕組みを説明しています。 >In the old days the declination and longitude of every planet and star had to be calculated by hand. A terrible task, an awesome task, taking many hours to complete and the chart itself was drawn up by hand using mathematical instruments. When I began to study astrology I learned and used the old tables of houses and planets, the pen and compass and the old authentic methods. ⇒昔は、あらゆる惑星と星の緯度と経度は、手で計算しなければなりませんでした。恐ろしい仕事、すさまじい仕事、完成するのに長時間を費やし、チャートそのものも数学用器具を使って、手で描き上げられました。私が占星術を勉強し始めたとき、私はハウスと惑星の古い表、ペンとコンパス、それと古い本物の方法を使って学びました。 >I wanted to know astrology thoroughly. To me it was like and old and neglected building, I wanted to restore it to its former glory. The chart was like deciphering an ancient book of signs and symbols and translating them for you into language you can understand. From these symbols I can draw up a distinct picture of the future love of your life. ⇒私は、占星術を完全に知りたかったのです。私にとって、それは古くさい忘れられた建物のように見えましたが、それを以前の栄光に戻したいと思いました。チャートは、サイン(お告げ)とシンボル(象徴)に関する古代の書物を解読して、それをあなたに分かる言語に翻訳するようなものです。これらのシンボルから、私はあなたの人生における、将来の愛情に関する明瞭な絵を描き上げることができるわけです。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。とてもわかりやすかったです。定型文ですと、以前のような問題はなさそうですね・・。筆者が何度も目にするだろうから、構文が整えられているのかもしれません。それでも、多少の問題はあるのでしょうけれど・・。いろいろご指摘やコメントをいただけるので、お蔭様で状態を把握することができ、とてもありがたく思っています。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Their discoveries concern the manipulation of living cells, and lie at the heart of the techniques for cloning animals and generating stem cells, the primitive cells from which the mature tissues of the body develop. Dr. Gurdon was the first to clone an animal, a frog, and Dr. Yamanaka discovered the proteins with which an adult cell can be converted to an egg-like state. The prize was announced in Stockholm.   (Nicholas Wade "Cloning and Stem Cell Work Earns Nobel"より)

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Remember also that astrology may not show certain things or I may not be able to interpret them so very clearly, so occasionally something may not show, or there will be just a vague outline there, as though the pieces of fate have not quite formed their picture and there are gaps in the fog. We stand at the gate of eternity and try and get answers. I promise always to do my utmost to interpret the message of the stars and to guide you to happiness if I can... Your soul mate’s chart should fit together with yours like a lock and key, or like four pieces of a jigsaw. When you meet you unlock this special fate and karma of love, and everything you have gone through will have meaning.. I shall look forward to hearing from you again. I am always here to guide you, when ever your inner soul directs you to write to me, I wish you peace love and happiness.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 One summer's day in 1862, a young man and a pretty little girl got into a rowing boat on the River Thames. The man was Charles Dodgson, a professor of mathematics at Oxford University, and the pretty dark-haired girl was Alice Liddell, his friend's daughter. It was a very hot day and as he gently rowed the boat on the peace- ful river, his young companion began to get restless. "Tell me a story," she said, "with plenty of nonsense in it." So Dodgson began to invent a fantastic story to amuse his pretty young friend. "Alice was beginning to get very tired," he began, "sitting with nothing to do... Dodgson made Alice the central character of the story, and as he described her fantastic journey, little Alice Liddell listened atten- tively, smiled, laughed and cried. This was the beginning of a story that would captivate children throughout the world for the next hundred years. He called the story, "Alice's Adventures in Wonder land' and published it under the name of Lewis Carroll. In the winter of 1928, a little old lady entered Sotheby's, a fa mous auctioneer's in London. "Excuse me," she said, "I was told you accept manuscripts for auction. You see, I need some money, so I would like to sell thi old manuscript. "Yes, we do accept manuscripts," said the auctioneer, "but they have to be original and by famous authors. "This is an original manuscript, it was given to me many years ago by a friend of my family," replied the old lady, "I don't want to part with it, but I have to sell it." She handed him the manuscript. He opened it and read the hand- written inscription inside. "A Christmas gift to a dear child in memory of a Summer's day. The auctioneer stopped reading and looked up at the little old woman who was standing in front of him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. You... you are Alice," he said slowly. "Yes," replied the old lady, "I am Alice." The manuscript was sold to an American collector for $77,000, and Alice lived comfortably until her death.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before I continue with the reading. Allow me to introduce you to the very methodical way I work. My work is different to that of most other astrologers. I regard astrology as a kind of advanced science. When I researched for the Soul Mate Chart as well uncovering the buried secrets of the ancient star law I worked in methodical scientific way. I compared the charts of many thousands of couples. Some were famous, some were utterly unknown, some happy some miserable. I did this to find out how the details and fate and looks of one partner could show up distinctly in the others chart. So that it could be predicted with reasonable accuracy. his endeavor was both monumental and rewarding.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before we close, lets just look again at the planet Venus, and the house she occupies. She is the planet of love and her position in the chart is like an inner light, a candle lighting the shadows of another dark room and revealing more of the intricacies of your future love. Let me apologize if you feel you have had to wait a long time. I am receiving so many requests for readings now, and each chart and reading is prepared for you individually, there is no way it can be rushed. I hope it has inspired and enlightened, and look forward to preparing further readings for you.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトではわかりづらかったので質問しました。 almoner? がこちらのプリントのミスなのか辞書でもでてきませんでした。 誤字はないと思います。 For most of his life he had worked as a commercial artist. "I did a bit of tickling" delicate lettering and design for advertising blocks. In his late sixties he experienced long spells of illness. When he was able to work he went as bottlewasher to a dairy. He was obliged to gibe up work finally because of ill-health and growing infirmity at the age of seventy-two. Since the death of his wife his social activities had contracted. He did not get up for long and rarely went out, except at week-ends for his pension and his shopping. Even his visits to an infirm brother living some miles away had fallen off. "I used to go over and see him every Tuesday night last year up to that fog we had in November. Then I just lay on my bed coughing my and coughing. Coughing all day and night, thinking my time had come. But it wasn't to be." He regretted not having children, especially a daughter, who "might have stood by me when I got old", and he had no nephews or nieces living in London. The neighbours saw little of him. Next door was "Mrs Lipstick and Powder, that's what I calls her, always going out." On the other side was "Mrs Fly-by-night. She rushes past me on the stairs now, like some of the others, without asking how I am. Not that I mind. But they used to do it and since I came out of hospital and go around just like a decrepit old man decrepit, yes - I suppose they don't like to ask how I am in case they feel they should do something. But there - life's like that, isn't it?" He had lost touch with all his friends and did not approve of old people's clubs. "They're all clicks of decrepit old people." His opinion of national assistance officials, doctors, almoners, and nurses was favourable, except that sometimes they "kept you in the dark" or "treated you like a little child". He had refused offers of a home help, mainly, it appeared, from a sense of privacy, shame of his home, misunderstanding about payment, and suspicion of the sort of woman who would come. His memories of contacts with doctors and hospitals were extremely vivid and he recalled at length some of his experiences. He talked about an almoner who was "a lovely looking party", about his new dentures, "I don't wear the top, it's more comfortable', and with pride about his one perfect faculty, his eyesight. On occasions when he could scarcely walk it never occurred to him to ask his doctor to visit him; he preferred to make painful journeys to the surgery.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

どういう訳になるのかいまいち解りません。 1, I don't like you to help him that way. 2, No one ever took me for my twin brother. =I was never taken for my twin brother. 3, This way of thinking save me from judgment. 4, Please remain seated for another minute. 5, I might as well die. Nobody needs an old woman like me. 6, There were none who bought an umbrella. どうぞよろしくお願いします。m(__)m。

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Years ago, I conducted an intercultural workshop which had an equal number of Americans and Japanese in the group. One of the first things I did was to ask the Americans to count to five before they said something. Whenever an American started to respond immediately to another member of the group, I held up my hand and began to count slowly to five. Much to my own surprise, usually one of the Japanese members would start speaking cautiously during those five seconds. 英文和訳 何年も前、私は同じ数のアメリカ人と日本人が参加した 異文化コミュニケーション・ワークショップ を実施しました。最初に私がしたことの一つは、アメリカ人に対して、何か言う前に5つ数えるよう頼むことでした。一人のアメリカ人がグループの他のメンバーに即座に反応し始めた時には、私は常に手を挙げてゆっくりと5つ数え始めました。自分自身とても驚いたことに、大抵の場合日本人メンバーの一人が、こうして数えている5秒の間にに恐る恐る話し始めたのです。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

There are therefore 192 subjects(forty per cent of the sample) whose happiness and domestic efficiency are to a greater or lesser extent dependent on the ready accessibility of their children or other relatives. No solution of the problems of old age will be acceptable to the people themselves or to their children which does not take the family factor into account. King, Sir Geoffrey, formerly Permanent Secretary, Ministry, of Pensions and National Insurance, "Policy and Practice", Old Age in the Modern World, 1995. Studies in other places such as Hammersmith, Acton, and Northern Ireland have also produced some evidence of close ties between old people and their relatives and of a willingness to bear the burden of nursing care. But the evidence gained in these inquiries was incidental to their main purposes. There has been no specialized study of the place of the old person in the family. Yet such detailed knowledge may be fundamental to any understanding of old age or of its problems. That is the starting point of this study. How often do old people see their children and their brothers and sisters, and do they live near or far? What services do relatives perform for each other every day and at times of crisis? What is the differences in family role of an old man and an old woman? Can a more precise meaning be given to loneliness and social isolation and what does it mean to be widowed, single, or childless? Is the status of old people undergoing change? Which old people make the greatest demand on the State aid or replace the efforts of the family? These are some of the questions which will be discussed in this report.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The position of the new baths, like the old, was strategically chosen to benefit as large a slice of the urban population as possible. They served the northern and western quarters, leaving the Stabian baths to cater to dwellers in the centre and east. It is interesting that both sets of baths were fitted in irregular insulae, which straddled the transition between the old quarter of the city and the more regular developments to the north and east. If, as Eschebach argues, there was formerly some kind of physical boundary or pomerium round the old quarter, these blocks may have been relatively sparsely built up, thus providing the only feasibile sites which were both centrally positioned and large enough to accommodate the baths. The buildings of the colonists made an important mark on Pompeii’s public landscape; they set the stamp on its transformation from the Hellenized Samnite city of the second century BC to the Roman city of the early Imperial period.