アメリカ人からのメールについて考える

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人の男の子からのメールについて悩んでいます。彼は感じのいいフレンドですが、I love youと言われるのはどうなのかと思っています。返信の仕方についてアドバイスをお願いします。
  • アメリカ人の男の子からのメールに戸惑っています。彼は私のことをベストフレンドと言っていて、よくI love youという言葉を使ってきます。どんな気持ちで送ってくれたのか分かりません。どう返信すればいいでしょうか。
  • アメリカ人の男の子から届いたメールに困っています。彼はとても感じのいいフレンドで、私のことを愛していると言ってくれます。でも、どうしてそれをメールで伝えてくるのか不思議です。どのように対応すればいいのでしょうか。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

アメリカ人からのメール☆>_<☆

オンラインゲームで知り合ったアメリカ人の男の子から以下のような文章がきました>_<!しばらくオンしていなかったので、1ヶ月ほど前に送られたメールの一文なのですが I honestly miss you so much:( you are my amazing best friend. I wish you would get on more often so I'm able to talk with you:( I'm so sad. hopefully you will and we can catch up with all the lost time take care ◎◎ I love and miss you-sincer ※◎◎は私の名前です。 前にもi miss you とか送ってもらいましたが、この文章みたら正直ドキッとしてしまいました*_* 相手はとても感じのいいフレンドです。が、友達にI love you とか言いますか>_<;!? 彼はどんな気持ちでこのメールを送ってくれたんでしょう…?? また、こんな時はどんな風に返信したらいいんでしょうか!? ちょっと困ってます>_<; アドバイスお願いします!

• ssttii
  • お礼率99% (144/145)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

言いますよ、アメリカ人は親兄弟でも友達でも。 特に男性から女性には。 逆はあまり無いですけど。 普通にメールしてあげればいいと思います。(ただしI loveは抜きで ^^;)

ssttii
質問者

お礼

そうですか。 Loveのニュアンスが日本で捉えられてるものと 少々違うんですかね。 ご回答ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

僕は既婚で、家内も知っている既婚の女性から(僕もその女性の夫を知っています) love というのがメールの終わりに書いてあります。(僕以外みんなアメリカ人)  この一例からこの「アメリカ人の男の子」がどうこうとは言えないと思いますが、日本文で「じゃ元気で」くらいの感覚で love を使う人が居るのは事実です。  ひっかかるようなら、日本語で言って問題のない文を返せばいい、と思います。 I miss you とか I love you とか書いてあったから、別に深い意味があるとは限りません。

ssttii
質問者

お礼

アメリカなどではLOVEっていう言葉は 何か親愛の情を込めて使われるものなんでしょうか^^ 気軽に返信してみたいと思います! ご回答ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です

お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です (連続したものではありません) 恋人同士のやりとりと感じましたが、友人間でもありうる文章なのでしょうか? 男:I love you I want to hear your voice and look your face. I always keep in mind for(名前). I also miss you 女:My friend sent me your conversation, she said you don't love me, you just cheat me. but why did you look so sad? If you are playing with me. I am confused. I don't understand.

• 接続詞で迷っています

I'm Japanese and not good at English... so* will you be my friend? If you want to talk to, add me on... 文章がまずいせいか、接続詞をどうすればよいかわからないことがしばしばあります。ここでso*はふさわしいでしょうか? 御教示下さい。

• You Tube(動画サイト)からのメール

You Tubeに動画をアップロードしている者です You Tubeからメールが来るのですが、読めません。 どなたか、訳していただけないでしょうか。 件名:「○○○ wants to share videos with you! 」 本文: 「Hi ▲▲▲(私の名前)! I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, ○○○(You Tubeユーザーの名前) 」 ちょっと長いかも知れませんが、要点だけでも教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文メールを訳していただけませんか。

ドイツ人の彼からのメールです。2週間ぶりに帰ってきたメールです。 大体の意味はわかるのですが、特にいいわけ(?)の部分:130 kids keep you in action というあたりがうまく理解できません。彼は学校の先生ですので、生徒のことを言っているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 I´m so sorry but I was sooooooooooooooo busy at school. That´s no lame excuse but 130 kids can keep you in action ... I´ve thought about you often and this is a kind "Hello" with a kiss! :-) I will stay in touch with you more often - promise! Now I´m going to sing in the choir and train my voice! So don´t worry: I still like you! Kind greetings ! And don´t be sad any more :-)

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|

• アメリカの友達へのメールの添削お願いします。

USAキャンプで知り合った友達にメールを送ろうと思います。添削おねがいします。 Hi,****.I'm***. Thank you for your E-mail. I'm very happy! After all that fanny camp finished. I'm very sad. But I believe to see you again. You'll go Nara and Kyoto, won't you? I have been there when I was a elementary school student. I think Nara and Kyoto are one of the most beautiful and interesting city in Japan. There are many enchanting building,history and tradition. So you must be able to enjoy your stay. And I want to you challenge Japanese clligraphy. Because I learned it since I was 6 years old and I think it is very fine Japanese traditional art. Have a nice weekend!! Your friend,*** やぁ、****。 ***です。メールを有り難う。とてもうれしかったよ。とうとう楽しかったキャンプも終わってしまいました。私はとても悲しいです。けれど、またあなたにあえると信じています。あなたはこれから奈良と京都に行くんですね。私はそこに小学生の頃行ったことがあります。私が思うに、あそこは日本の中でも、興味深く、美しい場所の一つだと思います。あそこには、美しい建物、歴史、伝統があります。滞在中きっと楽しめると思いますよ!そして私は貴女に書道にも挑戦してもらいたいです。なぜかというと、私はそれを6才の頃からやっていて、そしてそれはすばらしい日本の芸術だと思うからです。 よい週末を。 おねがいします。

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 大至急!!訳してください!!

YOUTUBEから、こんなメッセージが届きました!! どうしたらいいでしょうか・・・全く解読できません!! 何かやばいこと書いてありますか???? I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, jamesterdude