• ベストアンサー

アメリカの友達へのメールの添削お願いします。

USAキャンプで知り合った友達にメールを送ろうと思います。添削おねがいします。 Hi,****.I'm***. Thank you for your E-mail. I'm very happy! After all that fanny camp finished. I'm very sad. But I believe to see you again. You'll go Nara and Kyoto, won't you? I have been there when I was a elementary school student. I think Nara and Kyoto are one of the most beautiful and interesting city in Japan. There are many enchanting building,history and tradition. So you must be able to enjoy your stay. And I want to you challenge Japanese clligraphy. Because I learned it since I was 6 years old and I think it is very fine Japanese traditional art. Have a nice weekend!! Your friend,*** やぁ、****。 ***です。メールを有り難う。とてもうれしかったよ。とうとう楽しかったキャンプも終わってしまいました。私はとても悲しいです。けれど、またあなたにあえると信じています。あなたはこれから奈良と京都に行くんですね。私はそこに小学生の頃行ったことがあります。私が思うに、あそこは日本の中でも、興味深く、美しい場所の一つだと思います。あそこには、美しい建物、歴史、伝統があります。滞在中きっと楽しめると思いますよ!そして私は貴女に書道にも挑戦してもらいたいです。なぜかというと、私はそれを6才の頃からやっていて、そしてそれはすばらしい日本の芸術だと思うからです。 よい週末を。 おねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

chiyoriさん、こんばんは。 まだ若いなら一つや二つのミスは相手も見逃してくれるか、逆に「ここ間違ってるよ」と教えてくれるんじゃないでしょうか? 私なら「添削して返して欲しい」って付け加えちゃうけどね! if you have a free time please correct my terrible english! hahaha.とかさ。 因みに★fannyとはfunnyのこと?おかしなおちゃらけキャンプなの?別の形容詞のほうがいいみたい。 ★『私が小学生の時奈良と京都に行ったことがある』の文は現在完了形になってはいけません。過去の一地点での話は過去形にしかならないから。i visited there when....だね。 それとは逆に『6歳から書道をやっている』はずっと継続していることだから現在完了形じゃないといけないよ。i've learned it since....だね。 ★city,building,history,tradition はホントに単数形でいいのかな? ★『貴方にして欲しい』の語順がおかしいよ。 ★『書道』のつづりが惜しいね。 あと、ワタシ的にはsplendid traditional Japanese fine artがいいと思うけどね。(fine artが元々芸術と言う意味なので) 文頭はhi XXXX,(改行) this is xxx. how are you? ではじめて、最後は take good care of yourself! your friend,(改行) xxx にしたほうがいいと思う。 あまり親切な回答でなくてごめんね。

chiyori
質問者

お礼

有り難うございました!! 指摘してくださった点をもう一度よ~く考えて送信してみようと思います♪ 添削して返してもらうのはいいですねっ!勉強にもなると思うので、使ってみようと思います。 本当に有り難うございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

>And I want to you challenge Japanese clligraphy. toとyouを入れ替えてください。 →And I want you to challenge Japanese clligraphy. あとは意味、わかりましたので、そのままでいいんじゃないでしょうか?(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の手紙を添削おねがいします。

英語の手紙を書きましたが、間違いがあれば指摘していただけませんか? Hi, Mr.X. How are you doing out there? I'm doing fine, thanks to your help. BTW, I'm interested to read your recent book about Japanese history. Could you send me one? Thank you very much.

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• アメリカ人とマッチング中、

アメリカ人とマッチング中、 遠くにいってしまった。 ラインを送ったら即レスが来るけど、 何となくさめたような?短文。でも、英語 で送るとかならずレスが来ます。 どう言う心理ですか I’m very interested in you too. I wanted to meet you I did not find a new woman 私(You're just gone now. (Lol) ) I know 私(You're out of control in Tokyo, right? How do you feel I think there are many nice people. Since your profile is also in Tokyo, will there be many approaches?) I’m not going out I’m staying indoors で昨日ラインを締めました。ワンちゃんあると思いますか?I am very interested in you. I just got acquainted, but went far away and missed.と送ったらまた会いに来そうですか?。

• 彼からのメールについて

彼からこのようなメールがきました。 彼とはインターネットで知り合い、彼は海外に住んでいるにも関わらず、日本にくる出張で今まで3回日本であっています。 彼とは頻繁にチャットで話していました。 そして今回彼がアメリカから母国(イギリス)に帰りました。 彼から、母国(イギリス)に帰ると、アメリカとの生活は正反対なので、なかなか君と話す時間がなくなると言われました。 そして最終的にこのメールが届きました。 彼が今でも私のことが好きなのか、好きでもあまりにも遠距離だと別れることもあるのでしょうか。。 It was nice to read your email. Your English has really improved since I first met you! Its been great getting to know you too. I think you are a lovely kind person and very smart (and sexy!). You have been great to me and I willl always appreciate that. You can do anything you want to because you are so dedicated and hard working. I understand about your town - you can look back at your time as a learning experience.

• 添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• もう一つメールの添削お願いします。何度もすみません…

何度もすみません。さっきとは別の方にメールを送ろうと思います。今回は向こうから来たメールへの返信ではなく、私から初めてメールのやりとりをするので…また不安です。こういう事を付け足したら?というアドバイスと、今ある文章の添削をお願いします。 Hi,****!!! This is ***. How are you? Now,I'm very sad,because the USA camp have finished.. But I believe to see you again!!!! I was not good at English. But you tried to talk with me. It made me happy. And thank you!!! Next week, we are going to start school to prepare for our school festival. Our school festival is famous of livening up!! Many people visit our school and enjoy it! In the festival, first graders and second graders exhabit in each homeroom and third graders do theater. They are very highly complete!!! I'm looking forward to the festival. Lots of love, *** こんにちは、****!***です。ご機嫌いかが??今私はとても悲しいです。なぜならUSAキャンプが終わってしまったから…。でもまたあなたにあえると信じています。私は英語が上手ではありませんでした。でもあなたは話しかけてくれました。私はそれがとても嬉しかった。ありがとう! 来週から私達は学校祭の準備のために学校がはじまります。私達の学校祭はとても盛り上がることで有名です。たくさんのひとが来て、それを楽しみます。その学祭では1、2年生は展示、3年生は演劇を行います。それらはとても完成度が高いです。わたしはとても楽しみです。

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 訳をお願いします!

You Wouldnt Think I Was Mature If You Hungout With Me, I'm Silly And Do Stupid Things. I Have A Son So I Have To Try To Be Mature. What Do You Mean Japanese Is Immature!?? I Think Your Soo Gawjus, You Look Just Like A Doll..Porcelin Skin..I Fucking Love It. <33 これをよろしくお願いします!

• 友だちからメールをもらって意味がわからなく、どう調べたらいいの?

あの、you tubeの動画で見て、すばらしくメッセージを送ったことがあります。わたしが書いたのがこちらなのですが。 I have been watching your channel, especially,(作品名) is incredible !! Dance and music best suited. You have great talented possibility ! I have read your page, but I could't find your self-introduction. Why don't you write about yourself on your channel ? If you don't mind, could you tell me ? May I ask if you like (作品名)? Surprisingly ,many foreign countries have known the exsitence of (作品名). Well, your face's picture is very cute. If it could be possible and when you get some chance to write to me, could you contact with me? I'm really sorry to say like this and I asked too much ! Have a pleasant day ! そしてこのように返事がもらったのですが、わからないところがあるのですが。 Hai there and thanks for messaging me =3 My name is Alana, I just finished high school and am going into school to become a fitness instructor and personal trainer. I was once at a point in time not to far ago, that i thought video editing was the way i wanted to spend my life. Ive changed my mind and now do not spend much time on my youtube account. So im sorry if it took me a while to respond. I hope you have a pleasant day aswell えっと、わたしも英辞郎で調べたのですが、1)not to far ago がわかりませんでした。at a pointはわかります。2)I was,,,,と続いて、なぜthatが続くのですか? 「一時てきに(you tubeにいて)長くいるつもりはなかったの」ような意味だとは思うのですが、詳しくわからなくて。 ご回答いただける方よろしくお願いします。