• ベストアンサー

You Tube(動画サイト)からのメール

You Tubeに動画をアップロードしている者です You Tubeからメールが来るのですが、読めません。 どなたか、訳していただけないでしょうか。 件名:「○○○ wants to share videos with you! 」 本文: 「Hi ▲▲▲(私の名前)! I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, ○○○(You Tubeユーザーの名前) 」 ちょっと長いかも知れませんが、要点だけでも教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。

noname#132160
noname#132160
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

ちょっとオフ・トピックですが、youtube を表示すると右上に "site:" というのが見えます。それをクリックして、「日本」を表示させるとメールも日本語で届くはずです。 邦訳はされているので、省きますが、・・・省くと、回答じゃないとみなされて削除? 件名: ○○○ さんがあなたに動画の共有を求めています。 I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. 私は家族や仲間と個人的なビデオ(著作権に触れないもの)を楽しむために「Youtube/ようつべ*」をつかっています。[* 日本語のわかる外人もこういいます。] I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. 私が今後、あなたと(非公開を含む)ビデオを簡単に共有するために、私の youtube 友達になってくださるようお願いします。 To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. 招待に応じてくださるなら、このリンクをクリックしてログインしてください。 If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. ユーチューブのメンバーになっていない場合は、まず会員登録してください。 これは 「友達の招待」で、一般的には「あなたのビデオ面白い! 友達になって」というノリで使われます。 ただ、これに応じる(accept friend invitation)と相手から、見たくもない動画が送られてくる(リンクだけかな?)こともありえます(あとで動画の共有を拒否するのは簡単です)。つまり、自分のビデオを見てもらいたいがために誰にでも friend invitation を送ったり、やたらに subscribe する人もいるということです。

noname#132160
質問者

お礼

詳しいご回答ありがとうございます。 外人もようつべって言うんですね~ この回答で、いろいろな事が分かりました。 とても感謝しています。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

• sirisurin
  • ベストアンサー率34% (26/76)
回答No.2

特定の仲間内しかみられない設定の私的動画の仲間への招待

• sirisurin
  • ベストアンサー率34% (26/76)
回答No.1

件名はあなたと動画を共有したい 本文 私は仲間たちと動画を共有するためにYou Tubeをつかっている。 私はYou Tubeでの仲間にあなたになってほしい。 そしてあなたと動画を共有してもいいと思っている。 了解するなら、このリンクからログインしてください。 かな?

noname#132160
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 個人的なメールだったようですね。 あとでログインしてみますw

関連するQ&A

• 大至急!!訳してください!!

YOUTUBEから、こんなメッセージが届きました!! どうしたらいいでしょうか・・・全く解読できません!! 何かやばいこと書いてありますか???? I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, jamesterdude

• You tubeを見たひとからきました。

詳しく訳してください( ; ; ) I just caught one of your vids on YouTube. Can you say AWESOME! I really think your video could be the next big thing on YouTube, but I noticed that not many people had seen it yet. It's clear from your videos that you've got the talent, I can't believe you haven't started getting the views yet! I don't say this often, but your videos were really some of the best I have seen on YouTube. You're videos truly are a refreshing take on things. So many of the popular videos on YouTube just repeat the same garbage as someone else. Sometimes making a good video just isn't enough. I know, I used to spend so much time making my YouTube videos and then have no one watch them. That all changed when I found tubechanneldoctor . com How it works is that they send a ton of views to your videos. The views really help your video get into the YouTube search engine which then gets your video even more exposure and views. Right now, they even have a penny promotion going on! You should give them a try, they really helped me increase my views and with it being just a penny, you really have nothing to lose. Please make sure you keep making those videos no matter what. It's refreshing to finally have some good content to watch for a change. Can't wait for more of your stuff!

• 日本語の表現について教えてください。

I am writing a blog post in Japanese to share with my Japanese friends my secret recipe . I want to write something like "I am going to share my secret recipe with you." Can I say in Japanese "自分の秘方をみなさんにシェアです。"?If not, how can I say?

• アメリカ人からのメール☆>_<☆

オンラインゲームで知り合ったアメリカ人の男の子から以下のような文章がきました>_<!しばらくオンしていなかったので、1ヶ月ほど前に送られたメールの一文なのですが I honestly miss you so much:( you are my amazing best friend. I wish you would get on more often so I'm able to talk with you:( I'm so sad. hopefully you will and we can catch up with all the lost time take care ◎◎ I love and miss you-sincer ※◎◎は私の名前です。 前にもi miss you とか送ってもらいましたが、この文章みたら正直ドキッとしてしまいました*_* 相手はとても感じのいいフレンドです。が、友達にI love you とか言いますか>_<;!? 彼はどんな気持ちでこのメールを送ってくれたんでしょう…?? また、こんな時はどんな風に返信したらいいんでしょうか!? ちょっと困ってます>_<; アドバイスお願いします!

• You Tubeに動画をupしていたら外人さんからメールが来ました^^;

Medal of Honor Medal of Honor Hey, you uploaded a video recently of Medal of Honor: Frontline. I have been searching the internet everywhere for the 5 or so bonus movies that are on the disk. I could go out and buy a ps2 and MOF Frontline but it seems it would be easier if someone just uploaded them to Youtube. Once you beat the game or if you enter in the cheat "DAWOIKS" you unlock all the extra movies including the ones I want. Specifically I'm looking for "Bit-Chat", "The Orchestration Of War", "Team Screens", "A Good Day To 'Dye'", and "From The Animator's Desk". I want to request that you record them from the game and upload them to Youtube. Thank you. ゲームレコードを知りたいみたいな所は解るんですが; そのニュアンスで良いかどうかご指導願いますm(__)m

• you tube動画の保存ができない

you tube動画の保存を様々なサイトを使って試したのですができません。『この動画は、未成年には不適切な可能性があります。』の動画だから出来ないのでしょうか?? 動画→http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=7B4ygUAhG3I  ご助言お願い致します。

• you tubeのひとつひとつの動画を自動的に連続再生したい

お世話になります。1歳半の子供に、You tubeの手遊び動画を見せたところ、好評で、何度も見せろ見せろと言います。映像より本などに親しんでほしいのですが、夕飯時など相手ができないときは、その動画などでなんとかしのぐしかない状況です。 そこで質問ですが、You tubeのひとつひとつの動画を、自動的につなげて再生するというのは出来ないでしょうか? 子供のお気に入りは、 http://jp.youtube.com/profile?user=nicospoo&view=videos この方の動画集なんですが、たとえば、むすんでひらいて→大きな栗の木の下で→げんこつやまのたぬきさん、という順番で自動的に再生できないでしょうか?

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• with you some thoughtsについ

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I wanted to share with you some thoughts on my experience. youと some の間は何か省略されているのでしょうか? 前置詞がはいらないとおかしいと思いますが、いかがなものでしょうか? それともsome thoughts on my experienceが長いのでshareの後でなく、youの後にきているのでしょうか? ご指導頂ければ幸甚でございます。