• ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 You must really love my stuff! I'm honored and truly humbled! Hopefully it continues.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

私の作品を本当に気に入ってくれたんですね。 光栄に思いますし、本当に恐縮です。 次回に続く…といいな。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 簡潔にまとめてくださって、よく理解出来ました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

あなたは本当に私のモノを愛しているのですね!    私は大変名誉に思い、真実、謙虚に受け止めます。    これが続くことを希望します。    (チップを弾みましたね)

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 よく理解できました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 英文の翻訳と、日本語文を英文にお願いします!

YES PICTURE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD I SEND PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL BUT I NEVER SEND TO JAPAN BEFORE IF YOU WANT EXPRESS MAIL YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT COST AND YOU CAN PAY FOR IT AN D I SEND IT あと、『リストを送ってくれてありがとう。私は購入を検討しています。ところで先日、日本に出荷した郵便の追跡番号を教えてください』は英文でどう書きますか?

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

same if I don't see you clearly, you feel to be really beautiful and I love your eyes. お願いします!

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.