• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文法に誤りがあれば修正してほしいです。

I'm sorry to say that it's been about 10 years since we met on Internet so that it is a no problem that you forgot about me. 宜しくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数52
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

I'm sorry to say that it is no problem that you forgot about me because it's been almost 10 years since we met on Internet.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 英文法 副詞の語法

わからない問題があるのですが、解答がないので困ってます…。 わかる方は教えてくださいっ。 次の英文には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ1つずつある。 その番号を指摘した上で、正しい形に直しなさい。 1, Hoping for an A in the course, Paul studied hardly for the final exam in history. (1)Hoping for (2)in (3)hardly (4)in history →(3)?? hardlyをhardに  意味は「ポール(?)はその教科で『A』をとりたかったので一生懸命勉強しました。」でいいんでしょうか…?? 2, Bill doesn't seldom eats out. He usually stays in and eats light meals. (1)doesn't seldom  (2)eats out (3)stays in  (4)light meals →(1)?? doesn't seldomをseldomに 意味がよくわからないんですが、 「ビルはめったに外食をしない。彼はいつも家で軽い食事をする。」 こんな感じですか…?? 3, When I looked in on him, the baby was deep asleep, but it seems that he's awake now. (1)looked in (2)deep (3)seems that (4)awake →(1)?? looked inをlookedに 意味は「私が見たとき、その赤ちゃんは深い眠りについていたが、今は彼は起きているようにみえる。」でいいんでしょうか?? 4, It's been so long since that happened. I can't hardly remember anything about it. (1)It's been so long (2)since that happened (3)can't (4)about it →(3)?? can'tをcanに 意味は、「それが起こってから長い時間がたっている。私はそれについてほとんど思い出すことができない。」 お願いしますっ!!

• 急いでます・・・。英文法と翻訳お願いします。

指示に従って答えなさい。 ・Mr.Johnson had never been up in an airplane before. (1)at that time を文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:過去) (2)since 2005 を文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:過去から現在に至る) (3)in the futureを文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:未来) (2)( )に適切な一語を入れなさい。(ヒント:時制を考える) (1)It( )stopped raining before I arrived home. (2)He was born after the war( )ended. (3)Everybody( )gone back home when I arrived at the gate. (4)It( )raining now. (5)Mr.Tanaka( )been staying with us since last week. (6)I( )taking a shower when my brother came back. (7)He asked what( )brought me here. 途中からですが翻訳お願いします。/ごとでお願いします。 and he had read a lot about air accidents,/so one day/when a friend offered to take him for a ride/in his own small plane,/Mr.Johnson was very worried about accepting//

• It's been a long time と It is a long time

こんにちは! 1) It has been a long time since we met. 2) It is a long time since we met. のニュアンスの違いを教えてください。 参考書には、原則として2の方だと書いてあるのですが、ネイティブの方のブログを見ると1が使われていることがあります。 参考書が2の方を使えと言うのには何か理由があるのでしょうか?

• 主語述語のない英文ってあるんでしょうか?

Any book of which we say to ourselves, when we have done with it,‘That is a good book', we find to be so by virtue of the writer's personality which we have been in contact with: we say so, possibly, because we find that our own self has been affected, even though for a while. 意味は解るのですが、私にとっては非常に奇妙な英文です。どれが主語でどれが述語なのか・・・会話などでは文法に関係なく、心に浮かんだ気持ちを次々と羅列していくようなことも体験しておりますが、書かれた英文では余りお目にかかったことがありません。 一部を抜粋した英文だからか、私がこういう英文に慣れてないから違和感を感じるのか、それとも we find to be so のwe、we sayのweが主語なのか、どうもよく分かりません。どなたかこの英文を解剖して教えて下さいませんか。それから、「:」はどういう時に、どんな意味で使うのかも教えていただけませんか?

• It's been ~ since ・・・,hasn't it? この文章は現在完了形?

It's been two years since we last met ,hasn't it?  (この前に会ってから2年前になるよね?)  上記の英文についてなのですが、前半の文にhave(ここではhas)が使われていないのに付加疑問「hasn't it?」が使われているのはどういうことでしょうか?  It's been two years since we last met 自体で現在完了形的な意味ということでしょうか?またItは過去のある時点を指していて、is beenは受動態。直訳すると「この前会ってから、ある過去の時点は2年過ぎ去られたよね?」と私は解釈したのですが合っているでしょうか?  

• 以前削除された質問ここに復活!! ( ) much to do

We found ( ) much to talk about that we forgot the time. (1)too (2)so (3)such (4)very の中で空所にあてはまるものを選ぶ問題です。 so ~ that構文という捉え方ができると思うのですが、他の選択肢は何故ダメなのでしょうか? 例えば、(1)でtoo ~ to do … 構文=あまりに~すぎて…できないなどは不可能なのでしょうか? 削除された以前の質問でforgetとしていましたが、もう一度確認したらforgotでした。 すいませんでした。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 英文法についておしえてください 2

4 Housewives leave television on for the companionship of the sound even though they may be working in some other rooms 主婦は別の部屋で働いているときでさえ音を友達とするためにテレビをつけっぱなしにしている 英文中のmayの用法がよくわかりません なんでmayが必要なのでしょうか? 5 The book is said to ( ) in the 17th century {be published,have been published,been published} 正解は have been published なのですが in the 17th centuryは時をあらわす副詞ではないのでしょうか?そうだとしたら現在完了は使えなかったようにならったような気がしたんですが。 8 We ( ) earlier then {ought to come,ought to have come,should come} 正解は ought to have come なのですが なんでかわかりません 9 He worked hard so that he could maintain his family = He worked hard (so)(as) to maintain his family. (  )内を in orderにしたら間違いですか?  以上たくさんありますがアドバイスお願いします ちなみに7日までいないのでお返事遅くなるかもしれませんがすいいません(汗