How to Tell Your Partner Their Friend Looks Better: Mad, Joking, or No Joking?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to navigate the delicate topic of telling your partner that their friend looks better than them. Discover whether to approach it with anger, humor, or sincerity.
  • Consider the importance of thinking before you speak and refrain from using hurtful words to test your partner's love or provoke their anger. Show maturity by expressing your higher expectations for them.
  • Avoid labeling your partner as just a pretty face or shallow and lacking intelligence. Instead, focus on valuing their inner qualities in order to build a strong and meaningful relationship.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どういう意図でしょうか?

訳をお願いします…急ぎです。どういうニュアンスでしょう。とくに最後のi have just had higher expectations about you~最後にかけて。 こんなのがきて、話そうと言ったらdnt worry we have no problemと… 以下ですお願いします how do you tell the person your with there friend looks better than them? mad、joking or no joking. do you think before you speak? i could say many hurtful things to you to get you mad or to see if you really love me、but i dont cause thats chidish. i guess i have just had higher expectations about you. i never want to think you are pretty face only and shallow and no brain because those are everywhere.

noname#131885
noname#131885
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

Jewelzさん、こんばんわ。 冒頭の部分、理解しづらい箇所があるので不完全な和訳ですが、試みてみました。 「一緒にいる人に対して、彼(女)らの友人達の方がその人よりも綺麗だなんて、どうして言えるの? バカなのか、ふざけているのか、いないのかわからないけど、あなたは喋る前に考えようとしないの? あなたを傷つきようと思えば私はいくらでも言うことがあるし、また、それによってあなたが私を本当に愛しているか確認することもできるけど、それは幼稚なことだからしません。つまりは、あなたに対する私の期待が高すぎたのかも知れない。 私は一度としてあなたのことを単なる脳みそのない、薄っぺらな、カッコいいだけの存在だと思いたくないの。だってそういう人はどこにでもいるもの。」 補足: Jewelzさんは彼女のいる前で、彼女の友達同士を比較したりしましたか?そうした、人を侮蔑するような行為に彼女は怒った…そのようなニュアンスが伝わってきます。でも最後の方を読むとその怒りは既に消化されているようです。いずれにせよ反省のメールを打っておいた方が良いでしょう。 ちなみに、冒頭の部分がわかりづらいのは、スペルミスによるものと思われます。 「how do you tell the person you are with, their friend looks better than them?」 が意図されたセンテンスだと思います。 ではでは。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題です!

2問お願いいたします。 解答と理由を教えていただければ嬉しく思います。大学二次試験の問題です。 1、I'm awfully solly, but I had no choice. I simply (  )what I did. (1)had to do (2)must have done (3)must do (4)ought to have done 2、You are too kind! You (  )me a present. (1)didn't have to buy (2)hadn't to buy (3)must not buy (4)mustn't have bought

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• 英文法の質問です

I'm awfully sorry, but I had no alternative. I simply ( ) what I did. (1)had to do (2)have had to do (3)must do (4)ought to have done 正解は(1)なのですが、(2)はなぜだめなのか分かりません。 なぜでしょうか。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英語に関する質問

長文ですがお付き合いください Do you have a weight problem? Have you failed to lose weight many times? Here is some wonderful news for you. The Super Diet Machine will finally solve your problem. Are you afraid that you will have to do hard exercise? No, you won't have to.(体重の問題がおありですか?何度も体重を減らすのを失敗しましたか?あなたのための素晴らしいお知らせがあります。スーパーダイエットマシンがあなたの問題を解決するでしょう。大変な運動をしなければならないと思っていますか?いいえ、そうする必要はありません。) この文章を見て思うのですが、Are you afraid ってどういうニュアンスなんですか? 訳を見れば、Do you think でもいいと思うのですが、なぜ Are you afraid になっているのか疑問に思いました。

• had to do と ought to have doneの違い。

had to do と ought to have doneの違い。 I'm awfully sorry, but I had no alternative. I simply ( ) what I did. 括弧はhad to doです。 自分はought to have doneだと思いました。なぜ駄目でしょうか?「大変すいません。他に選択肢がなかった。私は自分のやった事をしなければならなかった(のにしなかった)」の解釈でought to have doneでいいと思いました。had to do が正解なのは納得できています。「自分のやったことをしなければならなかった」の意味で通じますから。

• 英検対策です。

Some people say that large cities should have more trees to make the environment better.What do you think about that?? These days,club activities at some schools have become less popular.Do you think clua activities are necessary for school education?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ Some people say that it is difficult to reduce the amount of fuel and energy we use. What do you think about that?? Some people say that young people today do not eat enough healthy food.What do you think about that?? In Japan,there are many shops selling secondhand goods.Do you think these shops will become more poplar in the future?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ 参考にしたいのでよろしくお願いします。 2~3行で構わないです!!

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「I do my love!!!!! I have no idea about your money & all I want & care about is you!!!!!! Your family is mine, as mine is yours & they have opened their arms & heart to you as well.」宜しくお願いします。