• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数85
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

どこで待ち合わせようか…シャルル・ド・ゴール空港には違ったターミナルがたくさんあるから。君は2Eに到着する、そして時刻は早いから人はあまりいないと思うよ。 それに…百万人いたって僕は君が判るから…う~ん、もしかして僕が何か考え事をしていて、君が僕を見つけるかもね。 だから君が荷物を受け取って、通関を済ませてから、出てくる…そして僕はそこで君を待ってる。 実は一年のこの時期にしては普通じゃないって思う。でも気温は来週の頭は0度ぐらいだと思うけど… 僕が君のために買っておく必要のある物がまだ何かあれば…また君に何か質問があれば、尋ねてくれるよね。 *これからまた病院に戻ります。Have a nice flight to Europe!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This relationship will eventually make all of your dreams come true, and any pitfalls will be overcome. For your love will be strong enough to overcome all things together. all trials and tests within the relationship will be overcome and in the end nothing can break you up. There will always be a bond between you that is never broken. At times will seem sometimes to exist only tenuously encroaching on the inner world of dreams and longings, intense and yet insubstantial, at other time it will be solid passionate and worldly.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳お願いします

東日本大震災での話です。 On March 11, 2011 a magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami struck the eastern part of Japan. An unbelievable number of people died and lost their homes, and about four hundred thousand people had to leave their hometowns. Many of the survivors lost family members and suffered mentally as well as physically. But even so, people helped each other and tried to keep a smile. In fact, the victims of the earthquake and tsunami have built a community to look after each other. Their efforts and perseverance surprised Japan and the world. People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from no only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help poeple in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another. It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. We all saw tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. However, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to come, we can all be prond of the amazing power of people.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

パリへ行かれるんですかね?空港で働いていた事があるので、ピンときました。 えっと、早速の訳文ですね。 「会う場所は・・・シャルルゴール空港は色々なターミナルがあります。あなたは2Eというターミナルに着きます。早い時間なのであまり人はいないと思います。そして・・・多分あなたを見つけることは出来るでしょう・・・う~ん・・私を見分ける方法を考えた方がいいかもしれませんね。 それから、荷物を取って(荷物受け取り場で)税関を通ってから出口に来てください。私は、そこで待っています。 今年は稀な季節で来週は0度ぐらいになっています。 もし、何か質問や必要なものがあれば、聞いてください。」 以上ですね♪

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の翻訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的なところは意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This old karmic link with you is very strong. Karmic bonds are not as uncommon as people think. We have all lived many times, many lives, and one soul can be drawn back to another life after life if the bond between them is powerful enough. Some people think that everyone we meet who is important in some way in our life has a karmic connection, whether this is a teacher or master, or a best friend. I am not so sure but there are many karmic links in our life time, and this for you will be the strongest. Neither of you will be aware of the karmic link as such, only that the relationship will be compelling, almost obsessive or haunting. As though once you have met the relationship must continue come what may.

• 和訳お願いします!

Should they be role models for young people to admire, look up to and imitate, as the early Olympic athletes were? Or do they just have to be top athletes and play their sport well? あと、本文中に Arthur Ashe と書かれているのですが どう訳せばいいのですか? よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 和訳お願いします。

The early democracy could thus be called “direct” democracy, where all citizens (except slaves) could, if they wanted, be involved actively in govenment, and where many matters of policy could be decided by referendum, that is, direct voting on particular problems by the entire state. This kind of democracy could never operate in very large states, as there would be too many people involved, and the result would be chaos. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When all today's isms have become yesterday's ancient philosophy, there will still be reactionaries and there will still be revolutionaries. No amount of rationalization can avoid the moment of choice each of us brings to our situation here on the planet. I still believe in the fundamental injustice of the profit system and do not accept the proposition there will be rich and poor for all eternity.

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan.&#160;

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan.&#160;

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.