• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

追加注文希望の商品リストを頂けると幸いでございます。 精査致しまして、在庫の追加をウェブサイトにてご案内致す所存です。

jun0914
質問者

お礼

今朝に引き続き、早々のご回答ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました(^^)v

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

アメリカの知り合いからBGMを作ってくださいと頼まれています。 以前、こんな感じの曲がいいですと、動画サイトのリンクを教えて頂きました。 そこで何分くらいの曲を作りますか?と訪ねたとこと、つつけて2通のメールが届きました。 その1つは Would be real short like 50 seconds to a minute. If you manage to do something by the end of this week just send over and will see if the director likes it. Can't say much but it's for an advert for an established brand here in Britain. If the director likes it will be able to give you more details そして Also would be good to know your usual rate for something like this thanks もしお時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

Dear Customer, Thank you for ordering from Echo Commerce, LLC Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below have sold out and are out of stock. We apologize for the inconvenience. We estimate these items will be available by the date listed next to the item below. Please let us know if you would like to wait, switch to a different item, or remove the item from your order. If you would like some recommendations, feel free to respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you. Your order will ship when all items are available unless we hear otherwise. Thank you for your patience. BACKORDER DETAILS: ================================================================== SCP-RD40RGW Qty:(1)Leapers Golden Image 30mm Red Dot with Integral Weaver Rail @ $34.99 Expected Ship Date: No ETA

• 和訳をお願いします

We could supply a minimum order of 7 @ £40.15 GBP postage costs would be extra and I will provide the costs however could you let me know how many you would like to purchase.

• オークションの質問を和訳

外人の方から以下のような英文の質問を受けました。 和訳をお願いします。 Dear Seller, Mrs Terry Semasemic From United State. highly interested in purchasing your item placed on this Site for my kids in Nigeria as a gift..I will like to know the current condition of the item and also i will like you to know if you have more than 1 item,kindly let me know the total cost of the item + shipping through EMS/DHL.......Payment will be made through (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)..so you can send your BANK details so i can made the payment..I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation via db880279@gmail.com Thanks....Good Day

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.