回答No.1

彼は今、足に潰瘍を二つ抱えていて、それが問題となっており、調子がよくありません。 足の潰瘍ということは、糖尿病等による足の病変を表してるのでしょうか。

mizuho1979
質問者

お礼

完璧な和訳をありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• 訳していただけます?

He is an interesting speaker, and what is more important, he knows his subject very well. "he knows his subject very well."の部分がわからないです。 his subject? He saw the girl, as he had hoped that he would. asって苦手・・・。訳せません。

• よろしくお願いします

My son's best friend since middle school has been living in my guest room for a couple of months now, since his 18th birthday. His home situation has been very unstable for the past few years since his parents split up, and he bounced around their houses until he turned 18, at which point he began to stay with us because he could no longer tolerate the situation with his parents. He is a really good kid, has a job and does well in school, got into college pretty much on his own, and just needs some stability. His parents know where he is, but do not check on him that I know of. bounced around their housesはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、that I know ofは何にかかっているのでしょうか?前に名詞がないのにこのような形がとれるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• straightened out

Bud is 44 years old and owns his own business, but he does not save money. When I met him, he had nothing. Now he has $20,000 in a retirement account and another $5,000 in savings. He finally has his two kids pretty well straightened out, although they will never be exactly normal. has his two kids pretty well straightened outはどのような意味でしょぅか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください

上手く翻訳できません。 意訳でも構いません宜しくお願いします。 He is a man who is delicate and refined. He is given to study, and is exceptionally good at what he studies and interests himself in. A strange quiet man. He will seem aloof. He is timid and hesitant with people and quite insular underneath. Like one who has something of an inferiority complex but hides it. Well respected, but underneath he has a lot of self doubts. He gives the impression of distance. He is sensitive and perceptive, can understand the depths concealed in others and what lies behind things but can seem shy or awkward almost on the surface. He is intuitive and not very materialistic, but he will succeed in the material world, through a special subject or talent. Her may be too easily daunted by people, and this is his biggest obstacle. His inner feelings of inadequacy and the tendency to want to avoid people and problems at all costs. He has deep feeling emotions, so much more under the surface of him than he shows. Many of his decision and judgment are based on emotion. He likes to be on his own, but solitariness does not bring out the best in his character, it makes him more insular, more suspicious more inward turned and unstable and escapist. It is the sociability with others that he seeks to avoid that brings out the confidence and kindness and generosity and best in him. He is mature, not too moody or touchy despite his depth of feeling he manages to remain calm and optimism wins through in time of trouble. He is able to summon strength and endurance when he needs it most. He likes routine and familiar things and familiar patterns in his life. Not so fond of the insecurities and uncertainty of change.

• 意味を教えてください

I’m a 39-year-old woman, and my husband is 43. Our sex life has always been very good, and we each have done our own fair share of initiating. However, in the past few years, the frequency of sex has really dwindled. Currently, as long as I do all of the initiating, our sex life remains great. If I don’t, no sex for months. I’ve found myself becoming somewhat resentful, as it makes me feel like he no longer desires me or cares to make an effort. I’ve talked with him a number of times about this, and I only get the same responses over and over. He says he’s just getting older, his sex drive is down, etc., and he says that it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I don’t believe his explanation, as he has no problem getting an erection, is ready to go at the barest of hint from me, and also still masturbates. When I ask him why he masturbates instead of having sex with me, he says he just needs the release in the moment. ready to go at the barest of hint from meとneeds the release in the momentの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 構文分析をお願いしたいです。

It is true that the work of the peasant who cultivates his own land is varied; he ploughs, he sows, he reaps. But he is at the mercy of the elements, and is very conscious of his dependence, whereas the man who works a modern mechanism is conscious of power, and acquires the sense that man is the master, not the slave, of natural forces. 分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m 出来れば詳しく教えて頂けると幸いです。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband of 25 years was diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson’s shortly after we married. He has been lucky until recently and the disease has been mild. However, he’s now rapidly declining. I am a research fanatic (and a bit bossy, I admit) and have spent years reading everything I can get my hands on, but no matter what I discover (the benefits of PT! tai chi!) he pooh-poohs it and won’t even discuss it with his doctor. Now, at the point where he is barely mobile, unable to work, and susceptible to falls, I find myself deeply upset that he has never been willing to try the (proven, not wacky) things that might help him. I work full-time (to support the family); we have three kids. I would never leave him, but I feel like a big boulder is hurtling down the hill at me. And I am so, so angry. Not at the unfairness of it all, but at him, for not even trying. What’s coming is not good, so I need to figure out how to let go of all this bitterness. ここでのWhat’s comingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします