• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします。中盤の辺りがよく分かりません。

翻訳お願いします。中盤の辺りがよく分かりません。 I understand your concern about returning item back to the seller. Please return the item to seller and write back to us with the associated return shipping charges and other postage if any. We'll refund the full return shipping charges. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=htetfhcx3450286282&q=o2r We're required to process all refunds to the original payment method used for the order. If your account has been closed or canceled and you have another credit card with the same issuing bank, the bank can usually apply the refund to your other credit card. If you don't have an account with the bank anymore, they should issue you a refund check. We always appreciate customer inputs on how we can improve our store, and I've passed your message along to appropriate department to minimize the chances of anything like this occurring again.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数46
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3495/7224)

商品を売主に返還するのが心配であるというお気持ちは分ります。 商品は売主に送り返して、当方にはその際にかかった運送費を、もしあれば切手代も含めて、知らせて下さい。返送するのにかかった費用は当方が払い戻します。 こちらへのご連絡には、下記のリンクをご使用下さい。  http:// ・・・ (略します) 返金は、ご注文の際にご利用になられたのと同じ方法を取ります。 あなたがその口座を閉鎖もしくはキャンセルされて、同じ銀行のクレジットカードをお持ちの場合、その口座がなくても、銀行はあなたのクレジットカードの方に返金額を入金してくれます。あるいはあなたの口座が完全になくなっている場合には、銀行側が払い戻し小切手を発行してくれます。 私たちは私たちのストアーをより良いものにするために、お客様からの情報を歓迎いたしております。お客様からのメッセージは担当部署に渡してあります。同じことが繰り返されないよう最大限の努力をして参ります。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

有難う御座います。分かりやすかったです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 I am sorry, it is pot possible to refund your credit card for the return shipping cost since you've placed your order with the Amazon marketplace. Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order, you'll see eligible funds automatically applied. The balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see the gift card balance there).

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship your order due to a problem with the credit card information you submitted with your order. Please take a moment to review the information below to verify if the billing information we have for you is correct: Paid with a Visa ending with the last four digits of 2009 that expires 11/14 We need you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-111-111-1111 as soon as possible so that we can make the corrections needed to get your order on its way! Please have a recent credit card billing statement and the telephone number on the back of the card for the Issuing Bank. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are ready to help you as soon as you call us! Thanks! アメリカのネットショップで買い物したのですが、上のメールが送られてきました。 注文時に入力したクレジット情報に問題があるので 電話で正確な住所と引き落とし銀行の電話番号を教えてくれということでしょうか?

• 長文になりますが翻訳をお願いいたします。

海外サイトにてネットショッピングをしたのですが、後日下記内容のメールが数度にわたり配信せれて参りました。 そこで、翻訳ソフトを使用したのですが、いまいち解りません。 どなたかお手数をお掛けいたしますが翻訳をお願いいたします。 Note: Your order will not ship until you respond to this email. Credit Card Verification: ×××× has charged a small amount to the credit card you provided (between $0.00-$5.00). *****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS AND DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY***** 1. Contact the bank associated with the credit card you used for the order or check your online statement to see your recent account activity. The small credit card verification amount we charged will be a separate transaction from your order. 2. Contact ×××× at our toll free number ********* or ********** to confirm the amount we charged. You can also email us at info@××××. Please include your name, order number, and exact charge amount. Once the amount is confirmed, we will deduct the amount from your order and we will proceed with processing and shipping your order. Our online ordering system is very secure and ensures that no one can tap into your transmission and use your credit information. However, this does not stop people from entering false information. The Credit Card Verification is a procedure to confirm that the order has been made by the authorized cardholder. This is an extra security measure we require to protect you, the cardholder, and ×××× from credit card fraud. We realize that this will take a little more time but the protection it offers outweighs the inconvenience. Credit Card Verification is issued to all new customers and will not be required for future orders. (* Previous customers using a shipping address and/or card number different to the one we have on file will be asked to complete another Credit Card Verification). We appreciate your support as we strive to maintain a secure online ordering system for our customers. Thank you for shopping. By placing this order, you agree to the terms and conditions found below. There are no U.S. taxes; however, you will be responsible for any additional customs handling fees, duties and/or taxes. ×××× strongly suggests that you check with your local government agency to determine the extent of such charges prior to purchase. If any international order is refused upon delivery for any reason, all customs & duty charges will be billed to you by ××××. Once a package enters your country, these charges are not reversible whether the package is delivered to you or not. ×××× will not issue credit in cases where packages are not delivered due to non-payment of fees, refusal or abandonment. (Please note: Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.) Sincerely,

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.