• 締切済み

工具輸入での翻訳

先方のミスで工具が二回送られ二回カードの引き落としがなされましたそれに対して先方からの申し出です 意味がよくわからないので翻訳お願いします。 I have another offer for you if you are able to keep the merchandise, and that is to refund your credit card for the shipping charges, which was $171.95 (US dollars) and also send you the gift certificate for the $200.00. If that is still not acceptable, do you have an amount that you would suggest. Best regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

お客様にそのまま商品を引き取っていただけるならば、当社といたしましては、もう一つの提案がございます。それは、お客様のクレジットカードに配送料171.95ドル(米ドル)を払い戻し、さらに、200.00ドル分のギフト券をお客様にお贈りすることです。 この提案が、まだ受け入れられないのでしたら、お客様の考えておられる金額がおありでしょうか? 敬具

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳してください!!

長くて申し訳ないのですが、長すぎて私にはうまく訳せません。 どなたか翻訳してください! What I suggest is that at six o'clock you look facts in the face and admit that you are not tired (because you are not, you know),and that you arrange your evening so that it is not cut in the middle by a meal. By so doing you will have a clear exploy three hours every night of your life in using up your mental energy. But I do suggest that you might, for a commencement, employ an hour and a half every other evening in some important and consecutive cultivation of the mind. You will still be left with three evenings for friends, bridge, tennis, domestic scenes, odd reading, pipes, gardening, pottering, and prize competitions. You will still have the terrific wealth of foty-four hours between 2 p.m. Saturday and 10 p.m. Monday. If you persevere you will soon want to pass four evenings and perhaps five, in some sustained endeavour to be genuinely alive. 大学の講義内容なのですが、毎回、英語の部分が聞き取れても訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 【緊急】英語が得意な方翻訳お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、お願いします!! 「ok the price is 228.oo united states dollars that includes shipping and insurance if the invoice is dosent say that then throw it awawy ,150.00 for the flatwear,70.00 for shipping and 8.00 for insurance that comes out to 228.00 united states dollars that is what i want i dont know how much more clear i need to be just put 228.00 dollars in my pay pal」

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. If you want to purcharse the item of SKU:A0878000BS and you need give us another $320 dollars and the 40 dollors cash coupon. Your cooperation and understanding would be highly appreciated. If you have any another questions, please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 翻訳をお願いします

英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら下記の翻訳をしていただければ助かります どうぞよろしくお願い致します Your A-to-z Guarantee claim for order 1234567890 was granted on January 4, 2012. In some cases, we've found that the product eventually arrives after a claim is reimbursed. If you've received this order, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and placing an 'X' in the box below. If you're unable to place an 'X' in the box below, you're welcome to reply to this message and confirm that the merchandise has been delivered. Your confirmation of receipt will provide us with authorization to withdraw the claim and recharge you for this order. * If the merchandise has not arrived, you do not need to reply to this message. [ ] I would like to withdraw my A-to-z Guarantee claim for Order 1234567890. If this A-to-z Guarantee claim has already been reimbursed to my payment method associated with this transaction, I authorize Amazon.com to recharge my original payment method.

• 翻訳して下さい

翻訳ツールを使っても全く分かりません。 Since sometime your package is being held by your local custom forchecking, They gather all the packages for checkup that why it takes time,depend on your local custom how fast they are, if your package is notready, there might be some problems with the package. If you had alreadywent to your post office I suggest you to go to the post office again bynext week. There's a good chance that the parcel turns up within the nextcouple of days. We have customer that their good haven't show up for more than 40 days,what they do is jut keep calling their local post office, like three time aweek, and eventually their goods shows up and contact us they have finallyreceived the parcel. We are sorry normal airmail don't have a tracking number. Try to providethis sender address to your local post office, see if they have anything ontheir record.  お願いします