オーディオ製品の購入後に届いたメール内容が理解できない

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オンラインで購入したオーディオ製品の支払いは完了し、発送の準備が進んでいます。しかし、届いたメールに記載されている内容が理解できず、困っています。
  • メールの中で商品価値の記載について尋ねられていますが、それが保険の支払いにも関係するようです。どのような金額を記載すればよいのか、迷っている状況です。
  • 商品発送に関して早急な回答を求めています。ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご教示いただけると幸いです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳について教えてください。

翻訳について教えてください。 ネットでオーディオ製品を購入しました。 支払いは完了して、後は発送するのみとのことなのですが、以下のようなメールがきて、内容が理解できず、困っています。 The payment has cleared so I'll get it ready to be sent, what value do you want me to put on paperwork, bearing in mind this will affect the insurance cover? As soon as you let me know I can send it. Kind Regards 自分の解釈では商品の価値を記載するのに、いくらにするか?という意味かと思うのですが、 それによって保険の支払いに関係してくる。 というふうに解釈したのですが、自信がありません。 どなたかご回答願えないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• cube9
  • お礼率40% (23/57)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

私も質問者さまと同じように解釈しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 翻訳お願いします。

The total amount of this parcel of 86,71 will be charged. I apologize for this missing item which is sold out. Do you wish a voucher for it that you could use online as payment for an order ? Best regards. 上記のメール(インターネットショッピングにて)の意味がよくわかりません。 ぜひお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

It may be a few days before I'm able to access my store's supplies, check out the photo on my website's main page it's underwater and difficult to access now, water has come up even more since then. would you need my to do a payment request for this and I can hold the item for you once payment is made - as far as a shipment date I can't advise yet, this flood water has to go down before I can reach the store's inventory again... I would update as soon as it ships however. Shipping is $10 first class now on the website for international orders so you actually can just buy the host from the site and it would cost you around $37 total shipped.

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• [ebay]RELEASE PAYMENTとは?

ebay ukの初心者です。 商品を落札したのですが、 やり取りの途中で出品者から下のようなメッセージがきたのですが、 相手が何をこちらに求めているのかわかりませんでした。。 ↓やり取りの履歴とともに下記に相手からのメッセージを記載します。 (1)商品を私が落札しました。直後にお金をpaypalで支払ました。 (2)出品者から来たメッセージ1 hi i have payment in paypal but can not put it in to my bank as its on hold as im still a new ebayer so you will have to wait till friday for me to send or you can release the payment to get it sooner or you will just get it next week up to you thanks (3)私が出品者へ送ったメッセージ内容1   ・出品者からメッセージが来る前に支払ってしまったので、来週荷物を送ってください。 (4)出品者から来たメッセージ2 hi thanks for getting back to me can you release payment so i can get it posted today as i am working away all week and not got time to do it thanks (5)私が出品者へ送ったメッセージ内容2  ・ release payment とは、支払をキャンセルしろということですか?という確認をした。 (6)(5)に対する出品者から来たメッセージ3 hi there you have to go into paypal and release the payment and then leave feedback so i can send it to you (7)私が出品者へ送ったメッセージ内容3  release payment の意味が分からないので別の言葉で言ってくださいといった。 (8)(7)に対する出品者から来たメッセージ4 IN PAYPAL WHERE YOU PAID ME FOR ITEM IT WILL SAY NEXT TO MY PAYMENT RELEASE PAYMENT ここでやり取りをいったん終了しています。 RELEASE PAYMENT の意味が分からず、どうすればいいのか困っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。