• 締切済み

翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

Kate EyademaさんのアドバイザーであるPrince Will氏からの手紙で、「あなたがEyademaさんの資金を扱いたいなら、弁護士に4,300ドル払って必要書類を送ってもらってください」といっています。 詐欺ですね。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E8%A9%90%E6%AC%BA

nsa06184
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました;

• Reffy
  • ベストアンサー率32% (1317/4014)
回答No.1

訳してもいいけど99.5%までは詐欺。英語になってないし。詳しくしる必要もない感じです。俗に言うナイジェリア詐欺にちかい気がするのですが、でどころはわかりますか?もしただ送られてきたのなら、受信拒否が一番かと思います。 http://hotwired.goo.ne.jp/news/business/story/20010606110.html

nsa06184
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました;

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

Hi there, you sent a pm with no message from you =) Did you get your laser? I know you will have a good time with it!

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• ps3に知らない外人からメールが来ました翻訳を!

It WOREKED! Our protest. here your reward. first send this messeage to ALL your friends. Once you have sent this messeage to all of your friends - you will get $50 on you PSN. Enter this code:→(ここに何かのコードが)クレカかも、なのでのせません                (after you send messeage to all) 見づらいと思いますがどうぞよろしくお願いします 間違えてる単語もあるかもしれません 後どう対処すれば?

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• 翻訳お願いします

For you iam sure you will be getting your 2x Drivers and your Guidesman heatsink in soon too. Let me know when you get these Items. OK.? I put something extra in there for you. You might need help with it so send me message whne you get it.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

どなたかこの文章の翻訳をお願いします。 Sorry for late reply since I am busy with the Final Fantasy ゼロ式 recently~(l am a game mania! how about you??) I have send a inviting letter to your facebook~ Looking forward to your rely~

• 英語 翻訳

しばらくps3にオンラインしてなくて久々にしたところ、外国人フレンドから(字が潰れてて読めなくて$かSです^^;) our protest.here is your reward.first send this message to ALL of your frirends.Once you have sent this message to all of your friends-you will get $50 on your PSN.Enter this code:18PH-CIBD-RK2H (after you sendmessage to all) 僕には、分かりません><お願いします>< 急いでます><