Sometimes There Are People Who Just Come and Then They Disappear

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Sometimes, people come into our lives and then disappear, but they leave behind a lesson about the meaning and value of life.
  • Even if we can't see each other again or if our paths diverge, we will meet someone who will show us kindness.
  • Can you please translate this text into English?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。 sometimes there are people who just come to you once in a lifetime and then they disappear but they tell you that how the life has meaning and value. And if I can't to see you more again or your destination is not the States, then you will see somebody whom show you kindness.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.2

英語を日本語に訳すのは ”和訳”です。 日本語を英語に訳すのが ”英訳”です。 あなたの依頼は英語を日本語にしたいことのようなので(英語の)和訳 になります。 英語を(何語かに)訳す=英訳ではないのです。 何語かを英語に訳すのが 英訳です。 質問にある文はもう英訳されている(または元々英語)なので、英訳はする必要がない、ということになります。 日本語に訳す(和訳する)と、 時に人(たち)は あなたの前に生涯一度だけ現れ、そして消えていくが彼らはあなたに人生がどのように意味と価値のあることかを教えてくれる。 そしてもし、私があなたにこれ以上会えない、もしくはあなたの終着(目的)地点がstates  (多分、アメリカ合衆国)でないのならあなたはだれか優しくしてくれる人に出会うでしょう。 最後の一文の英語が少しおかしい(正しくない)です、だからこの部分の訳は推測です。

green-tama2010
質問者

お礼

訳してくださってありがとうございました。 焦っていて、英訳と和訳を間違えて書いてしまいました。

その他の回答 (1)

• RTO
  • ベストアンサー率21% (1650/7788)
回答No.1

日本語:この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。  ↓ 英訳すると  ↓ 英語:Could you translate these sentences into English?

green-tama2010
質問者

お礼

すみません。 焦っていて間違えてしまいました。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

Lillian would like to figure out how to get implants maybe in Japan so she can eat. I can organize having dentures made here but she would like four implants on the bottom and four implants on the top, where you mount dentures and they act like natural teeth. They are expensive but less expensive then a whole mouth of implants. Its horrible that she cannot eat! If she were to go to Japan to visit do you have a place for her to go?

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章: For what can even the most malicious person do if you keep showing kindness and, if given the chance, you gently point out where they went wrong—right as they are trying to harm you? の文法と理解が分からないです。 このForは理由を表す接続詞ではなく、単なる前置詞、 whatは関係代名詞、 can even the most malicious person do は 理由がわからないのですが、倒置しているように感じます、 if you keep showing kindness and, if given the chance, you gently point out where they went wrongは今のつながりがよく分からないです。 「あなたが優しさを示し続ければ、そして機会があれば、あなたは優しくどの点で彼らが間違っていたかを指摘する。」 何を言おうとしている文章なのか分からないです。 right as they are trying to harm you? 「まさしく彼らがあなたに危害を加えようとしている時に?」文章単体での意味は掴めるのですが、何を意味しているのか、意味の繋がりが分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします。

はじめまして 以下の英訳をお願い出来ればと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. Go look at those kids that starved to death. Sometimes you need something much more miserable than you to feel good about yourself.

• 英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• この文章の和訳を教えてください

AXIS Lesson4 からなのですが、 (1)Nowadays we'd have sent Mrs.Stanley to a psychiatrist.But all she had back then was a front-porch rocker and her paperboy's ear. (2)Community isn't so much a place as it is a state of mind.You find it whenever folks ask how you're doing because they are , and not because they're getting paid to inquire. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文章の意味を教えてください

この文章の意味を教えてください! ↓ 「 Hello and i'm. 」 「 At the time when the president not come how you did it. 」 「 It is sudden and is bad , but will return to japan. 」 「 Hey, it is Colla!It is a meaning to say how‼︎ 」 「 Then in such a thing, run later again. 」

• 英訳です!!

Then the time came for Tonky and Wanly. They always looked at people with loving eyes. They were sweet and gentle-hearted. However, the elephant keeepers had to stop giveng them anything to eat. When a keeper walked by their cage, they stood up and raised their trunks high in the air. They did their tricks because they were hoping to get food and water. Everyone at the zoo said with tears, “If they can live a few more days, the war may be over and they will be saved.”  Tonky and Wanly could no longer move. They lay down on the ground, but their eyes were beautiful. When an elephant keeper came to see them, they looked so weak. He became too sad to go back to see them. Bombs continued to dop on Tokyo. And a few days later, Tonk and Wanly died. Later, when the bodies of the elephants were examined, nothing was found in their stomachs -not even one drop of water. Today, the three elephants rest in peace with other animals under the monument at the Ueno Zoo.

• どちらがいい?

お世話になった人へ送るメッセージカードの文章なんですが、 Thanks for the chance to see you in a lifetime. Thanks for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see you. どちらがいいと思いますか?

• 英訳をお願いします

You must not attempt to do good to those who hate you, for they do not need your officious services, and would refuse to be under any obligation to you.

• 英訳を教えてください><

下の文章の英訳を教えてください! Why don't you go ahead and grab all the foods? Then,tell me how do they taste like 何を聞かれているのか、どう答えたらいいのかがわかりません>< どなたかお願いします。