• ベストアンサー

英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ineko3
  • ベストアンサー率62% (5/8)
回答No.2

美しい詩ですね。 wodenkan さんの和訳、とっても意味がわかりやすく、そのまま日本語で誰かが歌えそうです。 私だったらこのようにするかな、と言う箇所だけをセコンドオピニオンとして記させていただきます。 I became somebody through lovin’ you 1、君を愛して僕は"nobody"(特に誰と言うのでもない、誰にとっても無意味な存在)を卒業した。  2、君を愛して僕は自分が誰かにとって意味のある存在だと思えるようになった。 3、君を愛して僕は自分のアイデンティティを(なんか理屈っぽくなってきたね)... やっぱりwodenkan さんの方がいい訳です。直訳して、僕は誰かになった。じゃそれこそnobodyになったのと同じだもんね。 Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown ここで言う you は人はみな、とか、ほら、君もそうじゃんそして僕もね、、、と言うニュアンスで使われているように感じられます。 それを受けて、 Without a reason, it seems like you belong, ほら、一人ぼっちじゃない。訳もなしに誰かとつながってるって言う感じさ(特定の誰かに属している、だけではなく、居心地のいい場所がある、みたいに解釈してもいい気もします)、 君にもわかるだろ? てな呼びかけがこの "you" に感じられます。 作詞者が恋をしている対象がここでの2人称の相手ではない、ウタをきいてくれてる君、そう君だよ、に共感を求めている、というのではいかがでしょうか。  ほかの箇所のyouはまぎれもなく恋人へ呼びかけているyouと察します。

nightbaby
質問者

お礼

詳しく書いていただきありがとうございます。とても参考になりました。somebodyの訳を複数出してくれてイメージできました。

その他の回答 (1)

• wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

全詩は読まずに抜粋部のみ訳してるので、不自然な部分があるかもしれないので補完してください。 I became somebody through lovin’ you 君を愛することで僕は成長した。 Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown 人生の中で時に、君はまだ知らない愛に出会う。 Without a reason, it seems like you belong, 理由もなく、君がいるみたいだ。 Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new 必死になってすがりついて、新しい事から逃げ出さないで。 sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me 時々、愛は僕のためには無いんじゃないかって考えながら生きてる。

nightbaby
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。とても自然な日本語に訳してくださってわかりやすかったです。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。 sometimes there are people who just come to you once in a lifetime and then they disappear but they tell you that how the life has meaning and value. And if I can't to see you more again or your destination is not the States, then you will see somebody whom show you kindness.

• この英文の文法がどうなっているのか分かりません。

Besides, what's the point of running When It's love that you're running from? 愛から逃げるのに走る必要があるかい? 映画のワンシーンです。 まず、runningのあとに文が切れているのでしょうか?それと、whenから後ろの文の文法がどうなっているのか分かりません。

• 英訳して下さい

My little gift from god! The guiding light that leads me through life! Without you ,I wouldn’t be who I am. You've given me the will to live. You are the star that I wish upon 英文合ってますか? 詳しい人宜しくお願いします。

• Justin Timberlake のI'm Loving It.の歌

Justin Timberlake のI'm Loving It.の歌詞にある"it" は何を意味しているのでしょうか。ずばりsexともとれるような気がしますが、どなたか解説をお願いします。全体の日本語訳はどこかにありますか。 Justin TimberlakeーI'm Lovin' It 歌詞 I'm lovin' it I'm lovin' it I'm lovin' it Don't you love it too? Yo Hi, I'm not here to waste your time You know this ain't a pick up line I just think that you're a dime Well don't just sit there girl Well I know that heart that's in your chest It carries pain and so much stress But you got to let it go (Go, go, girl) Just close your eyes I'll grab your waist Next think you know you have your pace Girl you got to let it go (Go, go, girl)

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 翻訳お願いします

If you did you wouldn't go on other date. I didn't go on date. We just spend time together last saturday and you already go on date. And we just talked about getting to know each other more and better and all of that and you gonna go on another date with another guy. I don't understand if you like somebody and interested in somebody but go out with a different man

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.宜しくお願い致します

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。