• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:最後の英文はどんな風に解釈したらいいのでしょうか?)

外国人彼氏との予定キャンセルでの問題、別れ話の意味とは?

THYSの回答

• THYS
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.4

意訳ですが 恐らく、 Anb why every time you talk about broke up? If you and your friends are busy,it's OK. Because you both are busy and i will broke up with you. I am not that much stupid.OK? 何でいつも別れ話になるの? 君と友達が忙しいのは分かったし、それは別に構わない。 でも君たち二人がどんなに忙しいからって  そんなことが理由で君と別れるって言うほど 僕は馬鹿じゃない って感じだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• わからない英文があります。

友人が自分の病気のことや将来のことで落ち込んでいるようだったので 落ち込んだときは話を聞くよ!とメールしました。 下記のように返信があったのですが、誰かが何を言ったのかよく読み取れず困っています。 Depressed and sad is two very different things. Remember that! You can be sad because someone said something stupid to you and you can be depressed because you are sad for many reasons and have been sad for a very long time! すみませんがお教えください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

A・Bはゲイ Cは女→男のトランスジェンダーです。 よろしくお願い致します。 特に、Cの長い台詞が分かりづらいので、お願いします。 A: I love these. Look. B+C :“Veggie Tales.” B: The Christian Cartoons for kids. B: I grew up a born again Christian. C: Yeah, yeah, exactly. A: Was it hard to be born again Christian and, you know… C: Yeah, I mean, as far as being gay and Christian, like, I definitely, like, that’s, like, when I left the church, but the problem is that there are really great born again Christians like my parents who are all about the unconditional love and Jesus' teaching. B: Yes. Your parents need to talk to my parents.

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の解釈に関しまして

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [UK, adult版]p286上の方の文に関してです。 マクゴナガル先生が「消失呪文は出現呪文よりも簡単だけど、OWLでテストされるものの中では一番難しい魔法の一つです」と説明している文です。 'These are easier than Conjuring Spells, which you would not usually attempt until NEWT level, but they are still among the most difficult magic you will be tested on in your OWL.' (ここで、TheseはVanishing Spellsを指しています。) ここで、”they are still among the most difficult magic you will be tested on in your OWL.”とあるのですが、なぜこの英文で”OWLでテストされるものの中では一番難しい魔法の一つです”という訳になるのでしょうか? 私なら、 "they are still one of the most difficult among magic you will be tested on in your OWL" としてしまいそうです。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah