• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。)

和訳を教えて下さい。(会話文です。) <At the sushi bar> Chef:Irasshai! Susan:What are you going to have? Peter:I'm not sure. Don't forget that this is my first time. Chef:I recommend that you start with white fish,because it has a light taste,and gradually move on to stronger tasting fish. Then you could finish with the egg topping. Peter:In that case,I'll start with flatfish,please. Susan:Could you make me something low in calories? Chef:Would you like to try the octopus? Susan:That sounds good.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数57
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

<寿司屋にて> 大将:いらっしゃい! スーザン:なににする? ピーター:ううん、どうしようかな?初めてだしな~ 大将:最初はくせのない白身魚からスタートするのがおすすめ。そして徐々に味の強いものに挑戦してっいて、最後はたまごでしめるのはいかがですか? ピーター:じゃー、それならひらめにしよう。お願いします。 スーザン:低カロリなものはありますか? 大将:たこはいかがですか? スーザン:いいね、それにするわ。 というふうな感じです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

分かりやすい訳をありがとうございました。 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

素人のスーパー意訳ですがどうぞ。 板長:いらっしゃいますぇえ スーザン:あんた何食べるつもり? ピーター:う~ん正直わかんないな。スシ食うの初めてだからさ・・・。 板長:味の柔らかい白身からはじめちゃどうすか? それから少しずつ味の強いスシに移動して最後は玉子でフィニッシュなんていかがでっしゃろ? ピーター:それならじゃあエンガワください。 スーザン:私には何かカロリーの低いのをくださる? 板長:タコなんでいかがすか? スーザン:頂くわ 、 

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (an hour later ) chef:  Would you like your tea now? Susan: yes,please. Peter: L'll wait a bit - thanks. chef: (to assistant) Hey, one agari over here. Peter: What's"agari"? Susan: That's the sushi bar word for green tea.                                  There are several such words used only at sushi bars.      For example,shari for rice,and murasaki for soy sauce. Peter: I see. What's this black stuff? Susan: It's called nori. It's a kind of seaweed. Peter: It sounds nasty. I think I'll leave it. Susan: You should try it. It's healthy,and it tastes good,too. Peter: Mmmm. You're right. It'ssurprisingly tasty.     But hasn’t it turned the inside of my mouth black? 

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

・How would you like to pay? ・Could we have the bill please? ・What would you like to start with? ・That'll be[That's] ~ (←amount of money) altogether. の4つです。 一応自分でも考えてみましたが、たぶん違ってます。 1つめはまったく見当がつきません。 2つめは「お会計をしましょうか」ということでしょうか。 3つめはシチュエーションからしてわかりません。 4つめは「全部で(いくら)です」ということでしょうか。 よくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします!

会話文なんですが和訳お願いします! インタビュアー You have started in bridal. You're dealing with women at their most vulnerable. Every woman wants perfection for her wedding day and is far more demanding than she would be of an evening gown or a daytime er outfit デザイナー Well it's every woman's Oscar. That's what I always say. But in a way it is true. I think it's most public moment. And it's also about your most private feelings. So thatparticular combination is unique and from the very beginning in the bridal business I have had very much to deal with clients on a one-on-one basis, and that's given me tremendous insight that um perhaps is irreplaceable, I think, to really be with them through this process of going from being a woman to becoming a bride to becoming a mate. And I think that transformation is something that occurs during the engagement process and as a result I'm usually the one they call first after the engagement ring. So I sort of live through that transformation with them. ある女性デザイナー(主にウエディングドレスを手がける)のインタビュー番組です。 内容がどうしてもつかめません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 会話文の和訳お願いします!

会話文の和訳お願いします! インタビュアー I love the fact that you once described what you do as half technician, half psychologist. デザイナー No question. And I think sometimes family therapist in some cases because you get very involved with the families as you're working um on this huge event. I mean it's a life-altering event. And because of it's not only taught me to become a very fine dressmaker but at the same time it's also taught me a lot about the psychology of women, and about women, and how no matter what background you come from, and you know, what you do, we are all very much connected in that respect and it's about an emotional moment in one's life and hopefully um my ability to tap into that for them. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。(ウエディングドレスで有名なデザイナーのようです) 意味がどうしても汲み取れません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 会話文問題

会話文で分からないものがあります。お助けいただければと思います。センターの過去問かと思いますが、正解は(3)ということです。正直、どれもよさそうな気がします。wish と hope の差異を教えていただければと思います。また、can と will の差異も教えていただければと思います。 A:marie, I've got a couple of tickets for a concert this evening. Why don't you come with me? B:Oh,( ) but I've got homework to finish by tomorrow. (1)I hope I can  (2)I hope I will (3)I wish I could (4)I wish I would あと、下の問題ですが、正解は what を使う方らしいです。how と what の差異を教えていただければと思います。 A:Mother! I found a walllet on my way home today. B:Is that right?(     ) A:I took it to the police station near my school. Good for you! (1)How did you do it? (2)What did you do with it?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 映像の会話なんですが、和訳をお願いします!

Where do you think that post is now? In that bin. So, I don’t care about your girlfriends, your mothers or anything else. You start playing our game, this will never happen again, do you understand? You will never ever get any post while you’re here if you don’t start screwing the knot and producing the goods. 自衛隊の訓練中、隊員宛に届いた家族や彼女からの手紙を伍長が隊員の目の前で燃やしながら話してるといった状況です。 「今手紙は何処だと思う?バケツの中だ オレにとってお前らの彼女 母親などどうでもいいんだ」の後You start からがよくわかりません(^_^;) 宜しくお願いします。

• ざっくり和訳してください。

I'd really like to know, what in the name of all that is holy makes this razor worth that much money? I can't even fathom paying that much, unless I were so rich I could just use money to start a fire. Please enlighten me. Thanks, and no offense meant