• 締切済み

R&Bのこんな曲わかる人いませんか

細くてカワイイ高音の声の女の人が歌ってます。メロディアスで少しかなしげです。 歌詞が、聞き取れた限りでは ..'coz you and I, we are match made in heven so ... you are my preasure そこのメロディーは♯♭なしで表現すると ・・・ ラードーレレードーーーーラードーレーレレミーレードーードーソーーファーーミーレーレーレードーミーレーー サビの終わりは just you and I (ミーレードラー)って言って終わります。 ぴんとくる方いたら誰の何って曲か教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

noname#154250
noname#154250

みんなの回答

• A219rose
  • ベストアンサー率19% (4/21)
回答No.1

あの、音階は音階でも、初めのラがドより低いとか高いとか教えてもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします

noname#154250
質問者

補足

すみません! ラがいちばんひくくて、一番高いのがソです。 このラは、ピアノでいえば一番中央にあるド~シのなかのラです。 宜しくお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• R&Bの女性ボーカルの曲

再質問です。 細くてカワイイ高音の声の女の人が歌ってます。メロディアスで少しかなしげです。 歌詞が、聞き取れた限りでは ..\\\'coz you and I, we are match made in heven so ... you are my pleasure と聞こえてきます。 そこのメロディーは♯♭なしで表現すると (ラがいちばん低くて、一番高いのがソです。 このラは、ピアノでいえば一番中央にあるド~シのなかのラです。) ・・・ ラードーレレードーーーーラードーレーレレミーレードーードーソーーファーーミーレーレーレードーミーレーー サビの終わりは just you and I (ミーレードラー)って言って終わります。 ぴんとくる方いたら誰の何って曲か教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• R&B男性シンガー

歌のサビにi dont need you any moreが入ってる曲いりませんか??あとはwe are apartなど。。 好きだけど離れるなど切ない感じのでおすすめがあったら教えてください。 あと女性シンガーのでいつまでも忘れない、などの意味を持つ歌を誰か知ってたら教えてください。

• どう理解したらいいですか?

彼にI am “What” for youと聞いてみたら、 i like you pretty much, but you are in Japan and we can not talk that much and you are pretty :) i like japan very much too :) と返事がありました。これは今後が付き合うなど見込みがある内容ですか?

• アーティストを教えて

オーストラリアにて、私の結婚式で歌手の方が歌ってくれた曲で、曲名がFOR YOUなのですが、CDを買ってまた聞きたいので、誰の歌かを教えてください。 ちなみに歌詞は、サビが For you are the rest of my life for you~ For you are the best of my life for you and I~ と続く感じだったと思います。お願いします

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• この和訳はどうですか?他の表現も教えてください!

You are nice and much more, and there is something there so we will see. あなたは優しくて、でもそれだけじゃなくて・・・それに私たちの間になにか特別なものを感じています。 I don't party like I used to. 私は前は夜遊びたくさんするようなやつだったけど、今はそんなんじゃなくもっと落ち着いた人間です。

• 添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 誰のなんて曲か教えてください。

最近ショッピングセンターでよくかかっている曲なのですが、タイトル、アーティストがわかりません。 歌詞もよく聞き取れないのですが、 ♪Let me know let me know I love you とか ♪~~~tonight♪とかききとれます。 女性のメロディアスな高音ボーカルとhiphop調のラップが特徴です。 非常に断片的ですが、こんな内容でこれでは? と思い当たる方見えましたら何卒おねがいします。 とても気になって夜も眠れません。

専門家に質問してみよう